• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy birthday to ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
Yep it's my birthday today, Pokemon definitely noticed XD

Well I'm turning 16 this year so there's that, and imma go see the Incredibles 2 later today too if you have any big birthday shinies for me let me know, peace!

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
Well imma go to the mall nearby, see Incredibles 2 look around the mall, then Cicis pizza for lunch and snow ones to finish!

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
Well just got back incredibles 2 was GREAT I got some new pop vinyls (message me if you wanna know what those are) and i'm gonna try to get my parents to let me play FE birthright

Thanks all of you

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Happy birthday! I wish I was 16 again. Times were so much simpler then haha. Enjoy your day.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Happy Birthday!

I did the same thing for my birthday, seeing incredibles 2.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Happy Birthday! ^_______^
Here's a cute random Korrina blingee I made:
851695793_733828.gif

(she wishes you a happy birthday too :3)

Sorry i didn't get to post any earlier. I haven't got to go online as much since the summer started >_<;;; ahhh....again sorry.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Your birthday sounds like a blast! Enjoy being sixteen! I hope you have a great year ahead. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back