• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things that make you happy?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Conversations with people I like. Spending time with people I like. Altruism and selfless actions. People being kind. Unfortunately all of these things are sparse in my life. Less important things that make me happy are watching a good movie or show or reading a good book.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
What a lovely topic! It reminded me that so many things make me happy, from witnessing the smallest little miracle of nature, to receiving a message from a friend. I was beginning to take these things for granted... Let us all smile and reminisce on happy moments!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Other than hanging out with my awesome friend I would say not having to look at just about everyone at work...lol.

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
the same things that boost my ego
stuff in life that make you feel triumphant

there's just so much that i can't not generalize

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Drawing or writing stuff I'm really proud of.

Also, my friends, be they in real life or on social media.

Years
Showers. I love water lol.

But also, I just love talking. Doesn?t matter who I?m talking to, it?s just nice to speak my mind.

Years
The times I have felt most happy are when I spend time with my dad's dog. He's great and makes up for me not being able to have pets where I live.

I do get a real pleasure from listening to my music too.

Years
Pets, my boyfriend, writing a good story, eatting ice cream, great bargains, Pokemon, pullip dolls, a good old romance series with a handsome and talented actor in a starring role, tales of the medieval era and dragons, delicious vegetable sushi, solving riddles, beautiful art and photography, personality quizzes, dressing up, lakes, beaches and just being near water, traveling somewhere fun.

Last edited:
Back