• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokemon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'll be taking Steelix as my next VPP and it won't be shiny. Awww.

I'm also working on adding more challenges and trying to make them look a bit nicer.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I'll be taking Steelix as my next VPP and it won't be shiny. Awww.

I'm also working on adding more challenges and trying to make them look a bit nicer.

Take it the Gen 2 ?One Pokemon? topic inspired you?

As for the Rival challenge, here?s the Pokemon I?d use for each one:

Harrison(Johto): Steelix, Hypno, Kecleon, Houndoom, Sneasel and Blaziken
Tyson(Hoenn): Meowth, Metagross, Sceptile, Donphan, Shiftry, and Hariyama
Paul(Sinnoh): Ninjask, Drapion, Gastrodon, Aggron, Frosslas and Electivire
Trip(Unova): Tranquill, Frillish, Lampent, Vanillite, Conkeldurr and Serperior
Sawyer(Kalos): Salamence, Slurpuff, Aegislash, Clawitzer, Slaking and Sceptile
Alain(Kalos): Metagross, Tyranitar, Weavile, Bisharp, Unfezant, and Charizard

Can?t really add Gladion yet due to them not having a true full battle(plus I only know three of his Pokemon).

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
The only problem is I try not to double them up. IE: Steelix. I've already got it listed for Brock. There's 800+ I don't really think people will want to raise the same Pokemon twice. And you can only use a Pokemon once for challenges so if I were to use Steelix for Brock I couldn't use it for anyone else other than towards legendaries.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
The only problem is I try not to double them up. IE: Steelix. I've already got it listed for Brock. There's 800+ I don't really think people will want to raise the same Pokemon twice. And you can only use a Pokemon once for challenges so if I were to use Steelix for Brock I couldn't use it for anyone else other than towards legendaries.

The reason Harrison has Steelix is because he used it in his 6v6 battle with Ash at the Silver Conference. If you don't like Brock with Steelix, swap it out for Vulpix(<3), Crobat or Chansey. Besides, Brock was better known for Onix than Steelix since his brother Forrest was the one who evolved it.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Well technically if you raise a Pokemon to its final evolution that still counts towards the challenge. Like the example I give: James had a Growlithe but if you raise an Arcanine it still counts because you in theory raised a Growlithe.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
I'm in. is should be fun

Name:Calzone407
Pokemon:Gible
Northern or Southern Hemisphere:North

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
Name: Major Mcduck

Pokemon: Shining Vanillite (Ice cream read for free)

N/S hemisphere: north I think

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Name: Major Mcduck

Pokemon: Shining Vanillite (Ice cream read for free)

N/S hemisphere: north I think

You won't need to raise the Vanillite because you'll get it for free at the end of the event. So feel free to pick another Pokemon to start with. :D

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
You won't need to raise the Vanillite because you'll get it for free at the end of the event. So feel free to pick another Pokemon to start with. :D

Ok thank you, but regarding the vanillite, please make it so that it can't evolve, shiny Vanillish and Vanilluxe are complete jokes XD

..until further notice

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Level 100 Vulpix woot.

Name: CodeHelmet
Pokemon: Vulpix(Alolan)
Postcount: 960(as of this post)
Northern Hemisphere

Same request as last time although you do sell Ice stones if I ever get the urge to evolve it. Also what?s the time limit on claiming Pokemon if I?m not fond of Vanillite or its line? Wouldn?t mind a shiny of a different species(say Eevee?)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Level 100 Vulpix woot.

Name: CodeHelmet
Pokemon: Vulpix(Alolan)
Postcount: 960(as of this post)
Northern Hemisphere

Same request as last time although you do sell Ice stones if I ever get the urge to evolve it. Also what?s the time limit on claiming Pokemon if I?m not fond of Vanilite or its line? Wouldn?t mind a shiny of a different species(say Eevee?)

You will need to purchase the stone first before getting an Alolan version of a Pokemon. As for the shiny Vanillite that is the only one being given out for the event as that was the one picked out.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
You will need to purchase the stone first before getting an Alolan version of a Pokemon. As for the shiny Vanillite that is the only one being given out for the event as that was the one picked out.

Ahh in that case...

Pokemon: Eevee
Postcount: 961(as of this post)
Northern hemisphere

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Eevee @ 961
Hatch @ 976
Eevee @ Level 100: 1,161
Shiny: No

If you want it to evolve just let me know.

I intend to raise 9 of them. One as an Eevee and then one for each Evolution. Whether or not I?ll apply this to the Challenge... eh perhaps. I may ultimately raise another Vulpix for a Ninetales before buying an Alolan Stone and raising an Alolan Ninetales(and then an Alolan Vulpix). After which... I don?t know what I?ll raise. Probably a Fennekin or another Kanto Pokemon.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Mmkay, I might consider to join in!

Name: Starry Windy
Pokemon: Fennekin
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern Hemisphere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back