• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
I'm having a terrible time. Here's the problem. I'm playing this game on my playstation vita. Which is hacked with henkaku. The name of the gba emulator I'm using is tempgba4psp. It's a psp application. Which works on the ps vita with adrenaline. I like this emulator cause the real time clock feature works, it has a fast forward button (great for level grinding), and it even has a cheat code feature. The problem is that the cheat codes don't work for this specific game on this specific emulator. It's not the emulator, cause cheat codes work for other games. I tried another emulator called My Boy! For android. It works great. And the cheat codes work. But the problem there is that I really don't like playing it on a touch screen without buttons. The ps vita has buttons of course. So I'm stuck here. It seems like my only options are to start a new game (ugh) on my ps vita, or start a new game on my tablet using My Boy! (which I hate cause of no buttons)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2018
So my Politoed turned into a bad egg during the second blue chapter. Also when you start a battle with the single exeggcute from the safari zone it has ?? for health and when it takes damage causes an endless loop of health going up and down.

Edit: Actually ti appears that during the second blue chapter my exeggcute's health permanently changed to ??

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I'm having a terrible time. Here's the problem. I'm playing this game on my playstation vita. Which is hacked with henkaku. The name of the gba emulator I'm using is tempgba4psp. It's a psp application. Which works on the ps vita with adrenaline. I like this emulator cause the real time clock feature works, it has a fast forward button (great for level grinding), and it even has a cheat code feature. The problem is that the cheat codes don't work for this specific game on this specific emulator. It's not the emulator, cause cheat codes work for other games. I tried another emulator called My Boy! For android. It works great. And the cheat codes work. But the problem there is that I really don't like playing it on a touch screen without buttons. The ps vita has buttons of course. So I'm stuck here. It seems like my only options are to start a new game (ugh) on my ps vita, or start a new game on my tablet using My Boy! (which I hate cause of no buttons)

I'm sorry I'm confused on what the problem is exactly, is it that you can't use cheat codes on your emulator? Because I don't think the creator will bother fixing that,

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
I'm sorry I'm confused on what the problem is exactly, is it that you can't use cheat codes on your emulator? Because I don't think the creator will bother fixing that,

Exactly. I can't use codes on the emulator I'd rather use, since android phones don't have buttons. There's no way for me to get to saffron city without the walk through walls code. Unless I start the game all over again.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Exactly. I can't use codes on the emulator I'd rather use, since android phones don't have buttons. There's no way for me to get to saffron city without the walk through walls code. Unless I start the game all over again.

On to my next question, why are you trying to get to saffron city with walk through walls? 1. Are you sure you're playing part 2 f?, And 2. Did you go to cinnabar island and then pallet town to professor oak's lab, first?

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
On to my next question, why are you trying to get to saffron city with walk through walls? 1. Are you sure you're playing part 2 f?, And 2. Did you go to cinnabar island and then pallet town to professor oak's lab, first?

Yes. I did all of that. But when I try to go to saffron city from route 5, the game freezes.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
The problem is that the cheat codes don't work for this specific game on this specific emulator.
I guess I wasn't clear enough the last 2 or 3 times.
Support for cheats is not offered, if you decide to use them, you're on your own.
So my Politoed turned into a bad egg during the second blue chapter. Also when you start a battle with the single exeggcute from the safari zone it has ?? for health and when it takes damage causes an endless loop of health going up and down.

Edit: Actually ti appears that during the second blue chapter my exeggcute's health permanently changed to ??
Already reported, Blue Chapter 2 causes issues on multiple emulators, sadly.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 18, 2022
hey guys I finished indigo plateau got orange ticket from Oak finished new Islands but when I go to vermilion there is no ship ?? how do I get to Orange ? I am playing the latest version of beta 13

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
hey guys I finished indigo plateau got orange ticket from Oak finished new Islands but when I go to vermilion there is no ship ?? how do I get to Orange ? I am playing the latest version of beta 13
Beta 13 ends after winning the Pokémon League, the Orange Islands will be implemented in the Beta 14.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 18, 2022
Beta 13 ends after winning the Pokémon League, the Orange Islands will be implemented in the Beta 14.

ohh I see I was going over all cities to see if I find something but I couldnt I really enjoyed playing the hack it has become so so so good , good job cant wait for next beta

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
And i now have nightmares from that crazy old guy chapter (dont remebr what it was called) taht was throughly creepy and freaky
Also sorry if u have to say it again but you say cheats are not supported do you mean that they will break the game or something cause i bring in lucky eggs if i ever need to grind a few levels so i dont sit there for hours

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2021
Dude are you serious? I put 76 hours into this save file. I don't want to do all of that again. What's the walk through walls code?

The same happened to me, I used the cheat and didn't get any other issues (I finished the League yesterday), so if you don't want to start over, that should do it. However, you will still have to do it once the next beta comes because of the bag expansion and stuff, so you'd better get ready

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Also sorry if u have to say it again but you say cheats are not supported do you mean that they will break the game or something cause i bring in lucky eggs if i ever need to grind a few levels so i dont sit there for hours
It means that no help is offered for those who decide to use cheat codes in this thread.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 17, 2018
how do i get to the orange islands? i did just the mewto strikes back bonus chapter

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Why is ice beam supereffective against clefairy and clefable (dont know if its against fairy types or whatever but those 2 are the only ones ive seen it be supereffective against)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
is true that a fresh new start will be needed for the v14?
It was already mentioned 2 or 3 times. Yes, the bag is going to be expanded so the current savefiles will not work.
Why is ice beam supereffective against clefairy and clefable (dont know if its against fairy types or whatever but those 2 are the only ones ive seen it be supereffective against)
Balancing-related changes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
Aesthosde, just want to say this hack is great job, good luck in beta 14. I will wait until then. Good luck and take your time. ????????????????

By the way Lunos I am in discord but I want to text aesthose but I can?t.

Back