• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Audio] Showing off some Sappy skills(anyone can flex here too)

SlowbroMusicyo

Kumquat
Years
It's flexin time! This is my first attempt at Sappy, and I finished it sometime around 4 AM last night. (You aren't the only one Slowbro)

https://youtu.be/QKr1UlqQlaE
Does anyone have suggestions? I'm working on other tracks right now like "Don't ever forget" and "Oh No!"

This is all going into my actual hack btw

The song itself is great compared to my first time (mine was absolute garbage) But i suggest taking a look at the sound table and turning down the volume. I'll try to explain more in my up coming late night stream/ tutorial that I'm going to make today actually! I hope that even if no one watches it live (it's like 10:00 where I'm living), It can at least be used as a tutorial after.

But that's besides the point, I think this a great song but you might need to dabble a little more in it.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
yes
I don't want to reveal my voice
So I think watching it in fullscreen makes it easier to read since I typed the instructions

My bad, I only watched the first minute and didn't hear or see instructions so I'll keep watching. I had thought that you had streamed with your mic unplugged or something.

Back