• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Leaving this here jic someone sees this and it 'clicks,' y'know? But aside from 1 (dying?) RP, this should be the end of an era for me. I was a perma-ghost mode person anyway, lol.

Sorry to hear that Junier. Hope everything works out for you though! Good luck! :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Leaving this here jic someone sees this and it 'clicks,' y'know? But aside from 1 (dying?) RP, this should be the end of an era for me. I was a perma-ghost mode person anyway, lol.

Sad to see you go ;;

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
As of Saturday the 4th of August I shall be absent for a couple weeks,
making thus return on the 19th. We don't have internet up there on the mountains, and we're going despite the upcoming week
will be mostly rainy... go figure...
NOTIZIARIO SPECIALE!
My father's break has been extended, and right
now I'm typing this from his phone.
Yes, I discovered his plan includes internet connection,
but since I know not how the plan works I'll
be brief and will type as follows :
I ought make return Sunday the 26th.

Years
Hello nice to meet you everyone how is summer going so far this year did you guys having fun? Hehehe I wish I can have a summer break but I can't because I am at Job corps learning Facilities Maintenance but soon I'm done 😁

Years
By the way is a pleasure meet everyone I'm here to meet new peoples and learn many thing on this community is my first time lol ?????? but I'm here also looking peoples have Pokemon Ultra Sun/moon so we can play together like Battle or trade if you interesting let me know

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
Years
I wasn't sure whether to make an introduction thread, since, after a fashion, I am not a new member; however, it's been so long since I've been here to the point I lost my password & recovery email information that I had to make a new account using a similar name without the space in-between (Crimson Majestic).

That said, this place sure has a different vibe since I was last here.

Years
I love USUM! Can't play actively right now but am trying to complete the Alolan dex, after a super long break lmao. soon ~ and welcome, Tsuki. :D

Hi Crimson! Welcome back. =) Yeah PC has changed a lot, but for the better imo. We're a lot more lax with the rules than, say, ten years ago haha.

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
Years
Hi Crimson! Welcome back. =) Yeah PC has changed a lot, but for the better imo. We're a lot more lax with the rules than, say, ten years ago haha.
Yes, I can see that! Hopefully there will be less politicking, not saying it's happening now.

That said, thanks!

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Hey sorry that I've gone for a while, been busy managing my school hehe. Anyway, I'll be hanging around again in Meet and Greet. See ya guys around!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Hey sorry that I've gone for a while, been busy managing my school hehe. Anyway, I'll be hanging around again in Meet and Greet. See ya guys around!
Welcome back! Was strange not seeing you everywhere in M&G for a bit.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Well hey, welcome back Damien! I hope you hiatus was worthwhile! n_n

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Welcome to PC leo wreck! If you'd like, new members are permitted to post their own introduction threads. That way we can get to you know you even better!

Years
I have attempted to leave several times before, but this time, it is for good.

The reason why is because my activity has been on a huge decline here, and I have been suffering massive mental breakdown because I have been having a massive fear that I am racist, due to recent comments on this forum. I got banned from the Discord server due to this, and now I just never want to look at PC ever again and cut all ties I have with this forum. Political correctness has ruined the world for me, and for the sake of my sanity, I am leaving this forum forever.

If you still want to talk, I am on Tumblr and have now decided to return to Twitter just to have somewhere safe to get away. Just click the links if you want to follow.

Farewell PC, it was a hard road but now I must leave before I drop into a point of no return.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Guys, I should be away from PC for a few days, because I need some proper rest for my eyes. I'll be back when my eyes are on top shape again, so until then...

Farewell PC, it was a hard road but now I must leave before I drop into a point of no return.
I hope you'll feel better soon, Hikari.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I have attempted to leave several times before, but this time, it is for good.

The reason why is because my activity has been on a huge decline here, and I have been suffering massive mental breakdown because I have been having a massive fear that I am racist, due to recent comments on this forum. I got banned from the Discord server due to this, and now I just never want to look at PC ever again and cut all ties I have with this forum. Political correctness has ruined the world for me, and for the sake of my sanity, I am leaving this forum forever.

If you still want to talk, I am on Tumblr and have now decided to return to Twitter just to have somewhere safe to get away. Just click the links if you want to follow.

Good luck out there, Hikari. I really hope what people are saying about you being racist is false because I'd like to think you're better than that. Take care.

Guys, I should be away from PC for a few days, because I need some proper rest for my eyes. I'll be back when my eyes are on top shape again, so until then...

I hope you'll feel better soon, Hikari.
Feel better Windy! See ya later! n_n

Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 11, 2018
Hello! Returning since 2011. This is a new account, I have messaged an admin to help sort out the old one. It is from when I was much younger aha. Nice to be here!

Back