• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Pokémon Empyrean

>>> Download Pokemon Empyrean 1.1 <<<

Download this if you do not have a a savefile, and you wish to play Deshret immediately (comes with a premade savefile):
>>> Download Pokemon Empyrean 1.1 (+ savefile) <<<

~~ HOW TO UPDATE GUIDE ~~
1. Save inside a PokeCenter before updating
2. Download the Pokemon Empyrean 1.1 archive and extract ALL files
3. If you're not using a pre-made savefile, move your old savefile (Game.rxdata inside your old game folder) to the new 1.1 folder

Ingame cheats guide:
Spoiler:

Changelog:
Spoiler:

About Project:
Spoiler:

Plot:
Spoiler:

Screenshots:

Omuran & Deshret Regions:

JcJHsbQ.png

jrHYtje.png

Analytics:
Spoiler:

Bonus stuff:

FAQ (Guides, tutorials, pastebins)

Spoiler:

Credits:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
can we mega evolve our pokemon is it with gen 5 meta game can we get starters with hidden abilties

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
can we mega evolve our pokemon is it with gen 5 meta game can we get starters with hidden abilties

Currently:
* Pokemon Gen I-V have Gen V movesets
* There is no way to get hidden abilities This is now possible in v0.5.2 with the use of Dream Candies

In the next update, v0.5.1, that I hope to release on Sunday, there will be:
* Mega Evolutions
* Gen 7 pokemon (including starter options, so there will be 21 starters to choose from)
* More Gen 6 pokemon like Pumpkaboo and Phantump
* New battle backgrounds

If you'd like to wait for these features, check the thread again on Sunday :]

I can also update the movesets for pokemon Gen I-V to be Gen 6, but I'm not sure yet if I'll be doing it in v0.5.1. Let me know your preference.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2020
Hey. First off, great game. I'm thoroughly enjoying the story and like how broad it is and the quests. Keep up the good work.

I ran into a problem though: (I don't quite know the format for writing something with spoilers in it so...) *Spoiler Alert* During the Willie quest in Sylen City, the scene where we confront the thug that has taken his pokemon, my game had to stop, save and close because my machine froze for a moment. The issue being when I reopened the game and loaded the save, my game freezes. I think it's due to it saving mid-scene. Can you help me?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Hey. First off, great game. I'm thoroughly enjoying the story and like how broad it is and the quests. Keep up the good work.

I ran into a problem though: (I don't quite know the format for writing something with spoilers in it so...) *Spoiler Alert* During the Willie quest in Sylen City, the scene where we confront the thug that has taken his pokemon, my game had to stop, save and close because my machine froze for a moment. The issue being when I reopened the game and loaded the save, my game freezes. I think it's due to it saving mid-scene. Can you help me?

Hey, Thanks! ! I'm happy you're enjoying the game and the story so far! :]

If your machine froze in the middle of a cutscene, then it's probably stuck in some state where it can't get out from. Let's switch to PM, I'll probably be able to manually fix your save file.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
I can't participate in the tournament in Dooriver City (my pokemon are still under level 30). After paying the 800 fee, the woman asks me to choose my participating pokemon, but the game never goes to the pokemon selection screen. Instead, the game immediately cuts back to the tournament lobby, where the woman says "You changed your mind..." and gives me my money back. Please fix, since I cannot proceed in the game due to this glitch.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
I can't participate in the tournament in Dooriver City (my pokemon are still under level 30). After paying the 800 fee, the woman asks me to choose my participating pokemon, but the game never goes to the pokemon selection screen. Instead, the game immediately cuts back to the tournament lobby, where the woman says "You changed your mind..." and gives me my money back. Please fix, since I cannot proceed in the game due to this glitch.

Sorry that happened. I've sent you a PM regarding the problem, hopefully I'll be able to figure out why it doesn't work for you :/

------
Also, I've updated the game to version v0.5.2 which contains the following changes:

* 2 more player character options
* Dream Candy
* Stone of Light + New Eevee Evolution - Valkyreon
* New Light-type Pokemon Wispaur and its evolution
* PokeKata mechanics and dojos in Dooriver and Sylen City

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I'm on Route 105 and I have no idea what i'm doing help

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
This looks so dang gorgeous! My eyes are going to frequently visit this thread. The battle backgrounds in particular stand out to me the lost. I really wish you luck in the long run!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Nice, this indeed looks like a quality fan game.

If you don't mind, would you answer these questions?

1) Is there any other Pokemon assigned to Light type aside of the fakemons?
2) What is Light's effectiveness (strong/weak) against other type?
3) What's the reason for raising the Pokemon's level cap?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Do you guys know where the Dusk stone is? I need one for my Murkrow. Or the eviolite I need something for him.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
I'm on Route 105 and I have no idea what i'm doing help

We solved this through PM, but if anyone else gets stuck on this part, you can watch this video:
Spoiler:

@SH60
Dusk Stone location:
Spoiler:

@Inner Rhymes
Aw, thanks! :] That's nice to hear!

@Vizier

Sure! :]

1) Currently only fakemons and Valkyreon (new Eeveelution) have Light type as one of their types

2) This could be subject to change, but right now it's:
Light
Weak to: Dark
Resists: Light, Fairy
Strong against: Dark
Immune to: Fire
Fairy
Resists Light (alongside other regular resistances and weaknesses)

3) Since your Pokemon reach around level 55 after beating the 5th gym and only half of the game is beaten at that point, I anticipate that you'll easily break the usual lvl 100 cap by the time you reach the endgame. However, this raised level cap has no influence on the game right now (as the game only has 5 gyms at the moment), so perhaps I'll remove it from the features list in favor of something else for now.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Hey thanks for the answers.

I imagine there won't be other type changes or would you consider changing other typing's effectiveness?

Back