• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your personal pokémon mascot!

Limbo

Basically, I love glasses
Years
Hmm... I'll go with Minccino as my Pokemon mascot. I'm not certain why I identify with it, but I just do. I'm a bit of a clean freak, and I like kawaii things, so I guess that must be why, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd go with Charizard, since it's the Pokemon that I've managed to hold onto for the longest amount of time.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Aron just sort of ended up being mine, since said pokémon or one of its evolutions has been nicknamed after me 3 times by now. Also because it's adorable in its first form and awesome in its final =3 It's not even my favourite pokémon but it just turned out that way.

Simon Science

Scientist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 10, 2015
Hydreigon
635.gif

Apart from being one of the most cool dragons in the game, i always felt close to Hydreigon. Dark type have always been my favorite type(with dragon and poison), and im very indecisive, which can be represented in Hydreigon's multiple heads. If i am not urged to make a difficult decision it can take me awhile before i awnser. But when i do, i am usually very intense to prove my choice was right, which dose fit a little with Hydreigon's brutal nature. The weird thing is that i am not agressive in any way, which makes my choice of Hydreigon a little weird to be honest. Apart from loving science, i love mythology and i probably know more than the average person, so i love to see there is a hydra pokemon. I also love pokemon with unique typing, something hydreigon has(dark-dragon). Last but definetley no least i dislike fairy types. Just why fairy nintendo. And why make it immune to dragon rather than resist(even if this can be exploited with outrage but thats neither here nor there). Being 4x weak to fairy, i can definetly feel hydragon's anger twords fairy types.

Zachella-chan

Winter is coming
Years
I'd have a Pichu as my mascot simply because it's my favourite Pokemon (contrary to my username) it's adorable and just seems overall fitting as a mascot Pokemon. :P

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
Years
I'm pretty sure mine would be my favorite Pokemon, Samurott. Ironically, before the Gen 5 starters' evolutions were revealed, I hated Oshawott. I could not look at it without thinking it was the forbidden love child of a Piplup and Teddiursa. :p But when Samurott and the other final egos were revealed, I knew I just had to have Samurott. Needless to say that I always pick Oshawott in my Gen 5 games because I know I will eventually have a Samurott. I just love Samurott for its design and concept! A samurai sea lion? Yes, please! Samurott is also an important part of my competitive battling career. I started competitive battling in Gen 5 and decided to try Gen 5 NU. Samurott was part of my first competitive team, and has since been on many other NU teams, always my most reliable and powerful team member. Samurott is, overall, a Pokemon very dear to my heart.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
I'm pretty sure mine would be my favorite Pokemon, Samurott. Ironically, before the Gen 5 starters' evolutions were revealed, I hated Oshawott. I could not look at it without thinking it was the forbidden love child of a Piplup and Teddiursa. :p But when Samurott and the other final egos were revealed, I knew I just had to have Samurott. Needless to say that I always pick Oshawott in my Gen 5 games because I know I will eventually have a Samurott. I just love Samurott for its design and concept! A samurai sea lion? Yes, please! Samurott is also an important part of my competitive battling career. I started competitive battling in Gen 5 and decided to try Gen 5 NU. Samurott was part of my first competitive team, and has since been on many other NU teams, always my most reliable and powerful team member. Samurott is, overall, a Pokemon very dear to my heart.

I don't understnad why so many ppl underate it.. It's final evolution is uniqe and cool (Design wise).

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Zorua, obviously ^-^

It's small, fluffy, mischievous, and it's ability helps it blend in and hide when necessary, which is something I've gotten pretty good at :v

Years
Meowstic female, Gourgeist, or Eelektross.

Meowstic because I love cats, Gourgesit because I love the fall, and Eelektross because I am super weird, and slow.

Neo_Angelo

Used Discharge!
Years
61p-RqK-aaL._SY355_.jpg

For me my Mascot is Absol, I always use my Absol because it looks cool, its powerful and mysterious, Mega Absol is what i love the most, a Dark angel kinda of Pokemon which basically sums me up, No one can really understand me because i hide my feelings well, i Love Dark types and how they look.

I've always preferred most villains in movies and games and love dark magic and anything to do with vampires and the undead. Absol personifies me as i'm fiercely loyal, i don't appear all to strong and have quiet confidence in my abilities.

Absol is the disaster Pokémon and has a good sense of when bad things will happen, that is a lot like me and i tend to prefer being alone, i don't venture out much but when i do, its usually to help, warn or otherwise avert something about to happen/go down.

HexManiacKore

"No, you're not the one..."
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 11, 2015
My favorite Pokemon is Haunter, but I'd pick Mismagius for my mascot. She looks like a witch and she is mischevious, which is perfect for me!

tumblr_inline_nnefisfUfC1slfhvo_100.png

VulpyMoon

Vulpix nerd
Years
Vulpix would have to be the one that best represent me! Vulpix happens to be my dad's favorite Pokemon! when my own father told me Vulpix is his favorite, i decided to give it a chance to see if i may end up liking it, without warning i fell in love with it. XD i would love to have a Vulpix as a mascot, but don't want to get in trouble with GAME FREAK and Nintendo. i saw some YouTubers who have Pokemons as their key mascot of their channels, maybe Vulpix will be my mascot. X3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I'd have to say I would like as my mascot....

Lucario (YOU SAW THIS COMING!), MissingNo., Hawlucha, Sylveon, or Jirachi.

Oh Mew would work well too :3 Its kinda like pokemon's 'jesus', even with arceus around, and it learns any move xD And its piiiink ^_^

I like Pikachu as the official mascot of pokemon a lot too though

EDIT: Oh, wait, i shoulda read the first post! DARN! I THINK this thread is about what pokemon i'd see mascot of who i am? and not who i'd chose for mascot of the franchise?

I suppose I see myself as a Sylveon, then. Since i'm a girly girl by nature and love pink.

and sylveon is like a really badass girly and pink pokemon too which i also relate to :P

Last edited:

Reli

uwu
Years
Mismagius. It's my favorite Pokémon since I first saw it and I use it very often in my competitive teams, besides my friends usually relate to me.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
My mascot Pokemon is of course Lilligant.

Lilligant is a Pokemon I use in every playthrough I can and I even have a Shiny Lilligant and a competitive Lilligant which I hatched from an egg. This competitive Lilligant even got the Battle Tree Master Ribbon and was the last Pokemon standing against Blue.

Lilligant is also a small and calm Pokemon which matches me.

Back