• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need friends

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! I'm assuming this is your Pokemon GO Friend Code, we have an entire thread dedicated for those which you can find here. You can also add it to your profile by heading to Edit Profile and looking for Pokemon GO Trainer Code and you can enter it there. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
The friend code sharing forum will be handy for you if you're looking to add other people! You're also more than welcome to check out our boards like the Trade Corner or Battling section, if you're into trading or battling respectively. I hope you enjoy yourself; you're more than welcome to chat with me anytime. :]

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! I don't do much in the way of Pokémon Go but you can reach out to me be via VM/PM if you just want to chat! :)

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Ellooo Angel and welcome to Pokecommunity! Same as Fairy, I don't really play Pokemon GO anymore but feel free to shoot me a message if you need anything. By the way, would you tell us more about yourself?

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Sep 25, 2018
Hey everyone! Played about a year ago then gave in to work. Restarted about a month again and love some of the new features. Need friends and my trainer code is 9995 9575 6475 . Hopefully this is the place to post it. Happy hunting!

Back