• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there, I'm Bella :)

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
Hello all, I'm Bella.

I joined this forum early 2017, but I ended up disappearing for quite some time due to university and work commitments, so I felt a re-introduction was in order.

A bit about me:
  • Recent Bach of Info Tech (maj. Software Dev) graduate.
  • Just bought my first apartment!
  • 27 years old, have been in love with Pokemon since generation one.
  • I'm really interested in free and open source software.
  • Linux user.
  • Just got back into Pokemon Go (after a very short fling with it at release.

I'm currently jumping back into my Ultimate Fire Monotype challenge, so you'll probably see me posting in the challenges sub-forum a bit.

Feel free to add me on Pokemon Go as well, I'm super nooby and have no friends :)

Hope to see you all around!

Edit: Just realised the PoGo friend number isn't visible in all forums, oops. Mine is 0965 3584 8757.

Last edited:
Years
ooh hey Bella!! I recognize you =o Nice to see you around here again! I got into GO recently again too, though it's kinda hard to play since I'm so distracted and focused on other things when I'm out and about lmao. Congrats on the apartment, and hope you stick around <3

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Ellooooo Bella-chann! I love your nickname Kitarei <3
Oh yaaa, welcome back to the forum miss :) I'm not a Linux user tho aha but whatever. I'll be playing Pokemon GO anytime soon too after I bought a new phone, hehe! I hope I will enjoy it as you do :) Feel free to drop me a message, okayy! See yaaa <3

Last edited:

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
ooh hey Bella!! I recognize you =o Nice to see you around here again! I got into GO recently again too, though it's kinda hard to play since I'm so distracted and focused on other things when I'm out and about lmao. Congrats on the apartment, and hope you stick around <3
Hey! Yes, I remember you as well :) I'm also not great at paying attention to GO hahah, but I find I play a little bit at home from the couch as I live downtown so there is a fair bit of GPS drift due to the tall buildings and I tend to drift between 3-4 Pokestops which are nearby. Lazy player!

Ellooooo Bella-chann! I love your nickname Kitarei <3
Oh yaaa, welcome back to the forum miss :) I'm not a Linux user tho aha but whatever. I'll be playing Pokemon GO anytime soon too after I bought a new phone, hehe! I hope I will enjoy it as you do :) Feel free to drop me a message, okayy! See yaaa <3
Hey, thank you! I've had the nickname Kitarei for quite some time, I use it as my gamer tag! :)

Years
Hello all, I'm Bella.

I joined this forum early 2017, but I ended up disappearing for quite some time due to university and work commitments, so I felt a re-introduction was in order.

A bit about me:
  • Recent Bach of Info Tech (maj. Software Dev) graduate.
  • Just bought my first apartment!
  • 27 years old, have been in love with Pokemon since generation one.
  • I'm really interested in free and open source software.
  • Linux user.
  • Just got back into Pokemon Go (after a very short fling with it at release.

I'm currently jumping back into my Ultimate Fire Monotype challenge, so you'll probably see me posting in the challenges sub-forum a bit.

Feel free to add me on Pokemon Go as well, I'm super nooby and have no friends :)

Hope to see you all around!

Edit: Just realised the PoGo friend number isn't visible in all forums, oops. Mine is 0965 3584 8757.

?? "[*]I'm really interested in free and open source software."
What do you mean by that?? - (if you don't mind me asking o_o) Like what kind of softwares?

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
?? "[*]I'm really interested in free and open source software."
What do you mean by that?? - (if you don't mind me asking o_o) Like what kind of softwares?

Click :)
I tend to try and use FOSS when available over proprietary. I also enjoy contributing to projects I like on github/lab.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! You seem like a very accomplished person! I'm sorry to say my memory is hazy, but nevertheless here's a belated welcome back! :) Has your fire type mono challenge gone well so far?

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
Hey there! You seem like a very accomplished person! I'm sorry to say my memory is hazy, but nevertheless here's a belated welcome back! :) Has your fire type mono challenge gone well so far?

Hey there, thank you for the welcome back :) My monotype challenge has been on a long hold.. I really need to get back to it at some point!

Back