• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Zero [v0.13.1 alpha] - FRLG enhanced remake

Years
Having this really nasty problem. Was defeated by Agatha and had to retake the steps. Now, when I enter her room my sprite won't even appear and I can't walk. Menu stills open normally and I can save.
I'll take a look into this shortly.
where to get scizor or how to evolve scyther?
A Metal Coat can be found on Route 12 (Surf required). Occasionally they are held by some wild 'mons like Magnemite. Make your Scyther hold it, then purchase a Link Cable from the Celadon Dept. Store and use it on your Scyther.
where to find froakie
Beat the Elite Four and you'll soon find out!

EDIT: I was getting confused with Popplio -- Froakie is currently unavailable.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
I was having a problem using your mimikyu disguise scripts. It was not resetting after a battle and staying broken. I found that there's a missing check in PbResetForm and that fixed it. I noticed yours didn't have that, and thought I'd inform you.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 25, 2021
Yo! Where can i find mega evolution stone for starters, especially charizardite X?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 6, 2022
Hi! I don't know if this has been reported already but I just got to the Elite Four. I managed to get defeated by Lance (great choice of teams for them BTW) but when I tried a second time the way to Lance was closed off so now I'm kinda stuck in the corridor;;;. Is there a way out?

Other than that I just want to let you know that I picked up this game recently and have been playing it non stop. You've done a really good job on this remake! The matches are all relatively challenging (ESP the Gym Battles and rivals) and I like the small adjustments to the story. (And the Poke Summom device is a godsend omg). Thank you so much for this amazing game!

Years
i've been reading the thread and this looks like an AWESOME game! just curious though, how far does the game go as in, gyms and elite four, so far?

All gyms, Elite Four, and almost all post-game content from FRLG to my knowledge. You can visit all seven Sevii Islands. You will find yourself with lots to see and do when you pick this game up.

Eternal0verride

Ace Trainer Ezra
Years
Really great game so far. Brings back a ton of nostalgia from when I had a second hand gameboy from an older cousin as well as a copy of Red.

Something to note though, using Sky Drop on a Weezing causes it to remain in the air and thus all moves will miss creating an endless battle . I found this out the hard way during a Rocket battle and I did not have Smack Down on any of my Pokemon.

Oh and uh, do you have a guide on where to find all of the mega stones?

Years
Really great game so far. Brings back a ton of nostalgia from when I had a second hand gameboy from an older cousin as well as a copy of Red.

Something to note though, using Sky Drop on a Weezing causes it to remain in the air and thus all moves will miss creating an endless battle . I found this out the hard way during a Rocket battle and I did not have Smack Down on any of my Pokemon.

Oh and uh, do you have a guide on where to find all of the mega stones?

I'll have a look at Sky Drop. Here's a list of the Stones so far:

Sceptilite/Blazikenite/Swampertite - Birch Route 25
Venusaurite/Charizardite X/Charizardite Y/Blastoisinite - Mr Fuji
Pidgeotite - Route 17
Beedrillite - Alola Biodome
Ampharosite - Route 13
Steelixite - Power Plant
Heracronite - Fighting Dojo
Houndoominite - Silph Co. 11F
Slowbronite - Seafoam Island B4F
Tyranitarite - Treasure Beach
Gyaradosite - Cape Brink
Aerodactylite - Route 4 (need Rock Smash)
Alakazite - Route 4 (need Surf)
Scizorite - Route 21
Gengarite - Berry Forest
Pinsirite - Route 23
Kangaskhanite - Victory Road
Mewtwo X/Y - Cerulean Cave

Hi! I don't know if this has been reported already but I just got to the Elite Four. I managed to get defeated by Lance (great choice of teams for them BTW) but when I tried a second time the way to Lance was closed off so now I'm kinda stuck in the corridor;;;. Is there a way out?

Other than that I just want to let you know that I picked up this game recently and have been playing it non stop. You've done a really good job on this remake! The matches are all relatively challenging (ESP the Gym Battles and rivals) and I like the small adjustments to the story. (And the Poke Summom device is a godsend omg). Thank you so much for this amazing game!

Am I the only one who gets stuck in between Bruno's and Agatha's rooms after beating Bruno? If so, any way to fix this?

I'm getting a few reports about Elite Four issues like this, I'll be looking into it and providing an update once I get a chance to.

Years
v0.6.1 is up, which fixes some Elite Four issues and a bug with Sky Drop. My thanks to all those who reported these issues!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2021
Loving the game so far! Just had a quick question about it.

Is there a list of where certain items appear? I'm looking for the Razor Fang and Razor Claw, and wondering where they are in the game.

Also, where is the Pokemon Summon for Rock Smash? Is it a later-in-the-game type thing?

EDIT: Got a bug to report, if that's okay. When I try to fight Zero in the Celadon Condos, the game crashes.

Last edited:
Years
Loving the game so far! Just had a quick question about it.

Is there a list of where certain items appear? I'm looking for the Razor Fang and Razor Claw, and wondering where they are in the game.

Also, where is the Pokemon Summon for Rock Smash? Is it a later-in-the-game type thing?

EDIT: Got a bug to report, if that's okay. When I try to fight Zero in the Celadon Condos, the game crashes.

Thanks! I'll take a look at that bug when I'm able.

Some of the more important items that typically aren't in the original FRLG:

Type Items
Miracle Seed - Cerulean Bulbasaur girl
Charcoal - Route 24 Charmander kid
Mystic Water - Officer in Vermilion
Silk Scarf - From Leaf on S.S. Anne
Black Glasses - Rocket Hideout B3F
Never-Melt Ice - Icefall Cave
All Plates - Fuchsia City stall

Evolution Items
Electirizer - Power Plant
Magmarizer - Pokemon Mansion 3F
Up-Grade - Rocket Hideout B4F
Dubious Disc - Silph Co. 1F (after Giovanni beaten)
Metal Coat - Route 12 (Surf required)
Protector - Victory Road 1F
King's Rock (x2) - Poliwrath Man in Celadon, Sevault Canyon
Dragon Scale - Safari Zone Area 3
Oval Stone - Alola Biodome
Razor Claw - Cape Brink
Razor Fang - Route 14
Prism Scale - Water Labyrinth
Reaper Cloth - Lost Cave
Deep Sea Tooth / Scale - Memorial Pillar
Sachet / Whipped Dream - Five Island Poke Center

Other Items
Eviolite - Alola Biodome (Surf required)
Light Ball - Celadon City (Surf required)
Destiny Knot - Route 21
Expert Belt - Memorial Pillar
Soothe Bell - Pokemon Tower 7F
Metronome - Water Path
Flame / Toxic Orb - Rocket Warehouse
Lucky Punch - Sevault Canyon - Chansey house

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2022
Hey there sorry if this has already been asked but is there anyway to remap the controls

Years
Hey there sorry if this has already been asked but is there anyway to remap the controls

If you press F1 while playing I think RPG Maker XP should show you some mapping options. Nothing in-game though.

Can I ask something that maybe I am just not understanding....Why are there no move animations?

They were causing performance issues and I prioritised other things over them.

Last edited:
Years
This is sad, cause i like that game and i enjoy it untill today. I have rainbow badge and i cant use Strength. What is funnier? Im in Sefoam Island, literally i cant get out from that shit

Years
This is sad, cause i like that game and i enjoy it untill today. I have rainbow badge and i cant use Strength. What is funnier? Im in Sefoam Island, literally i cant get out from that shit

Sorry to hear that. You don't need any Badges to activate HM moves in this game. In fact HM moves don't exist at all. All that functionality is contained in the Poke Summon item.

You should be able to get out of Seafoam Islands without Strength. The map is exactly as in FireRed/LeafGreen, so I'd suggest looking up a map for it if you're stuck.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 6, 2020
Hi,great work! Actually i'm playing (and loving) Your Game.
Just a few questions (spoiler alert)
1) I have the Birds trio,the dog trio,the regi trio,mew,mewtwo and heatran. Are the re any other legendaries? Where i can find them? (I have a gs ball too)
2) Will you add other contents to the game,like new megas or more legendaries and more quests?
It s a really good game,thanks again for this experience (and sorry for my english)

Last edited:
Back