Age 25
Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
3,798 posts
8.3 Years
Image Material
tokyodrift's gallery
So I've been meaning to post this for the longest, but now I have time so here it is! I've been fiddling with Photoshop since about errrr early 2010 maybe even earlier. I'm mostly self taught. I have a bunch of crap that I've made over the years, It'll all be uploaded at some point.

Tags/Signatures
Most recent are at the top!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Wallpapers
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Banners/Other
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Coming soon because I have so many rip me

PSDs
Coming Soon

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,047 posts
8.4 Years
I am going to expand on this at a later date but I just want to say now that I am so, so thrilled to finally see a collection of your incredible work. Thank you for sharing this with us. <33

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
3,798 posts
8.3 Years
I am going to expand on this at a later date but I just want to say now that I am so, so thrilled to finally see a collection of your incredible work. Thank you for sharing this with us. <33
<3 i look forward to your comments

two new pieces to add:

Sheep

Female
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago

Damn, this one is gorgeous and I can't stop staring. Those eyes really reel me in.

Amazing job...I already knew you were talented but wowww

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
3,798 posts
8.3 Years

Damn, this one is gorgeous and I can't stop staring. Those eyes really reel me in.

Amazing job...I already knew you were talented but wowww
They were originally a different color. I thought blue looked really good so I went with that haha.

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
3,798 posts
8.3 Years
Recently made this:
Spoiler:

Been a while since I made an avatar I'm actually proud of lmao

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
3,798 posts
8.3 Years
Made something while PC was down. Tried something a little different with coloring this time. Probs could have made it a bit brighter.

Spoiler:

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
3,798 posts
8.3 Years
So I've been toying with new techniques that I've never done before and here's another:

Spoiler:

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,047 posts
8.4 Years
Your eye for color and positioning is so well developed. I typically don’t like text in graphics like this but you honestly pull it off really well! Love that you’re playing with new techniques too. :)

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
3,798 posts
8.3 Years
Your eye for color and positioning is so well developed. I typically don’t like text in graphics like this but you honestly pull it off really well! Love that you’re playing with new techniques too. :)
oof i'm just now seeing this. i've been working on and off with trying to get better at text. i look back at some things and rethink my decisions quite a bit lol. and that's why we save psd files :P

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
3,798 posts
8.3 Years
Been a while, haven't really had any time, but I did make this today. Playing around with fractals!

Original image
Spoiler:

Finished image
Spoiler:

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,047 posts
8.4 Years
Ah, I love this! Your edited version looks so much more ethereal and not nearly as visually confusing as the first. And the greens compliment it so well. Any tag designer would be proud to use this fractal. imo!

Cid

Age 24
Male
Philippines
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
3,428 posts
11.6 Years
Oh man, I am floored. Your entire gallery is just amazing. I'm glad that PC still has graphic artists that make tags like these. It takes me back to my first five years here, having seen so many great graphic artists then.

Your most recent one with the fractal is desktop background material as it is. Just, wow.

Go

Take my hands now

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,968 posts
14.2 Years
Aaaaah, you've always made such wonderful graphics, and I still feel that way about them!

They all look so professional, and you somehow keep improving despite the fact that you've always been good!

It makes me want to put more time to practicing again myself. <3

A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don’t know what this emotion is
If this place is also inside a dream

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon
Advertiser Content