• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMafia

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
oh look at that there's actually ten players
Millers know theyre millers.
I know because Im a miller like role thing.
Probs not my best idea to pick a villain for a char lmfao

Also i should tell people that i got news from my na (set to jd lol) that his golbat does the thing where it uses substitute and makes people see him as inno
so you're also a miller-esque role. two in a ten player game?

and wouldn't this tidbit imply that CB would have seen jd as inno, unless you're saying he's basically a godfather that has to choose when he can appear inno
well I don't have anything to add. We got 2 confirmed towns after lynching JD,
only if jd flips as maf, and keep in mind that true miller roles flip as maf upon death anyways

so it could be a setup
Actually I'm a miller. My character is Koga, who was Team Rocket in the manga, but I'm town. Does your result mention me specifically?
Do you have a night action

Nakuzami

Years
No, you would not have done that vote if you didn't know.
[Vote!] Jdthebud
I do like this post

despite the fact that Saws indeed probably would have done that vote if he didn't know, but Aldo wouldn't know that lol

but let the bandwagon roll I guess

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I am humbled by your complement. But my worry is not the vote itself, but how it was done.
Doesn't it give the feeling that he had the urge to write anything to accompany the vote?

Nakuzami

Years
I am humbled by your complement. But my worry is not the vote itself, but how it was done.
Doesn't it give the feeling that he had the urge to write anything to accompany the vote?
Yes, but Saws sometimes just has the tendency to do that. It's no defense, but it can make it harder to see as alignment indicative

Your logic is sound, though

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Millers know theyre millers.
I know because Im a miller like role thing.
Probs not my best idea to pick a villain for a char lmfao

Also i should tell people that i got news from my na (set to jd lol) that his golbat does the thing where it uses substitute and makes people see him as inno

So :thonk:

[lynch] jd

Double edit because im stupid -
Normally millers dont know theyre millers
I..... Think. Millers only work in a vanilla setting ok
Wait are you sure you actually will come up guilty on a cop check? Also, thanks a lot for Snatching my Golbat... I am an "aware" miller that can use the Golbat to avoid most night actions (probably not a kill) and reverse the miller tag.

I'd rather not claim my other action, which I used last night. It's another self targeting action though. I think I know I am a miller since I have the Golbat. And also it's completely a bastard setup if there is an unaware miller in a closed setup like this one.

If Kitty really does have the miller mod as well, she's probably the third party. I have seen double miller in a game before (not here) but it's really rare, so I hope she's wrong about being one - the way she worded it is confusing...

Years
Ye im sure ill come up guilty on cop check
So im defs an aware miller

I dont have a golbat that i can conveniently use to look inno though, my na is to check peoples pokemon and see what they do.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Wait are you sure you actually will come up guilty on a cop check? Also, thanks a lot for Snatching my Golbat... I am an "aware" miller that can use the Golbat to avoid most night actions (probably not a kill) and reverse the miller tag.

I'd rather not claim my other action, which I used last night. It's another self targeting action though. I think I know I am a miller since I have the Golbat. And also it's completely a bastard setup if there is an unaware miller in a closed setup like this one.

If Kitty really does have the miller mod as well, she's probably the third party. I have seen double miller in a game before (not here) but it's really rare, so I hope she's wrong about being one - the way she worded it is confusing...

You appear awfully calm for someone who's about to die. Are you afraid of slipping emotionally?
Care to explain why you used "Snatching my Golbat"? With that wording, it is as if somebody stole your Golbat...

And to my knowledge, a Third-Party Miller does not exist, and it wasn't mentioned that roles can have different alignments than their usual.

Years
Night One

unnamed.png

jdthebud is dead. They were Koga of the Mafia.

Players

gimmepie as your Game Master​

Pecilia as ???
Sawsbuck as ???
jdthebud as Koga
Bidoof FTW as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Desinishon as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Aldo! as ???
Kitty as ???
Hoshidan679 as ???

Last edited:
Years
Day Two

unnamed.png

Petrel sized up his target and moved in ready to make the kill, but he would be thwarted once again. A familiar face rocketed out from the shadows to stand between Petrel and his prey. Petrel knew he couldn't break past it and retreated.

Elsewhere, another way cooler plot was making much steadier strides. The man with the afro was on the move.

Nobody died... again.

Players

gimmepie as your Game Master​

Pecilia as ???
Sawsbuck as ???
jdthebud as Koga
Bidoof FTW as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Desinishon as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Aldo! as ???
Kitty as ???
Hoshidan679 as ???
Nobody as the Mafia Humiliation

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Okay so I'm going to go on a limb and say that we have Miror B in this game and they're probably McIntyre.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Miror B moves...That is something that wasn't stated in the previous phase post.
In any case, it is a wonder that our claimed cop is still alive. And Naku, too.

I could speculate that Miror B is 3rd Party, for I don't think there'd be any point in revealing them like this. Your thoughts?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
In a setup like this I think not revealing some actions that happen at night could cause a sneaky victory. Going to agree with Peci considering Miror B is a prolific Ludicolo user and dance extraordinaire, it just makes sense.

GP revealing him a bit in the posts I think confirms that he's McIntyre.

On another note, what is going on these past couple nights with the mafia lmao, y'all really struggling to find a kill

Nakuzami

Years
Petrel sized up his target and moved in ready to make the kill, but he would be thwarted once again. A familiar face rocketed out from the shadows to stand between Petrel and his prey. Petrel knew he couldn't break past it and retreated.

Elsewhere, another way cooler plot was making much steadier strides. The man with the afro was on the move.
This could be a pun since Petrel is Team Rocket, but it could also mean a role related to him is what's blocking him

The "familiar face" could also be simply because it's the second time Nurse Joy got in his way

Either way, Petrel's not having a great time
Miror B moves...That is something that wasn't stated in the previous phase post.
In any case, it is a wonder that our claimed cop is still alive. And Naku, too.

I could speculate that Miror B is 3rd Party, for I don't think there'd be any point in revealing them like this. Your thoughts?
On the one hand, I had to look up who Miror B was because I forgot

On the other hand, yeah I'm still alive, but it seems Miror B sprayed his leech seed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall over my face

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Ok my Grumpig (cop) has been poisoned and will die not tonight but tomorrow night, Nurse Joy pls heal Grumpig at some point

Also two interesting things happened last night:
- I got redirected again after visiting the same person as N0... is there a role that reflects all people who target them to target someone else at random? If not I'm thinking the person who I visited both nights is the driver and is directing people away from themselves - I'll reveal who they are if people think this is a likely case.
- Kitty is in fact not an aware miller, she came up as town when my NA got redirected to her.

Years
Im an aware miller still sure of it
I just used the golbat

Remember when jd said thanks for snatching his golbat, yeah that was me (i forgot this happens, i honestly just thought id know the mon)

I get to use them once iirc

Sparkin

Ok my Grumpig (cop) has been poisoned and will die not tonight but tomorrow night, Nurse Joy pls heal Grumpig at some point

Also two interesting things happened last night:
- I got redirected again after visiting the same person as N0... is there a role that reflects all people who target them to target someone else at random? If not I'm thinking the person who I visited both nights is the driver and is directing people away from themselves - I'll reveal who they are if people think this is a likely case.
- Kitty is in fact not an aware miller, she came up as town when my NA got redirected to her.

who was the original target
also I don't think you needed to investigate Kitty since y'know, why would she snatch jd's pokemon

Back