• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Friend Code Exchange ( XY )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 22, 2019
Hello - I was wondering if we could trade friend codes; Ill post mine and I will add yours as soon as I see it.

I am not sure what type my friend safari is- so could you tell me, thanks! :smile:

And finally- my friend code is: 2638 - 5081 - 3502

I may reply late- since theres a chance we are in a different time zone.

( I also have pokemon X. )

Last edited:

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
Hello - I was wondering if we could trade friend codes; Ill post mine and I will add yours as soon as I see it.

I am not sure what type my friend safari is- so could you tell me, thanks! :smile:

Hey there! :3

there's actually a friend code sharing thread stickied to the top of this forum for this stuff. But if you like, I have no problem helping you out. I'll PM you my FC & let you know what your safari is! :)

Edit: Sent you a PM w/ FC & added you. If worse comes to worse, we can schedule a future time.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today

And finally- my friend code is: 2638 - 5081 - 3502

I may reply late- since theres a chance we are in a different time zone.

( I also have pokemon X. )
If you wouldn't mind reposting in the thread Amy mentioned (click here), that be great. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back