Advertiser Content

Platinum Pokemon Origin Platinum Page 3

Started by Lazerith May 17th, 2013 1:09 PM
  • 73 replies
Seen February 9th, 2018
Posted February 9th, 2018
1 posts
1.8 Years
Umm I just downloaded the v1.51 patch and tried to put it onto a couple of different platinum roms so I would have a better chance of it actually working (used Deltapatcher v2.0.1). Every time I tried that there would be an error that many people seem to be having ( XD3_INVALID_INPUT). But after turning checksum validation off it seemed it had worked.

But I tried to play the roms on my phone with the nds4ios emulator and it said Origin Platinum so that means it worked. But when I got to the first battle with the rival right after choosing my starter, the game froze. And every other rom also froze there. I also tried to use the roms on my PC with DeSmuME emulator, and it froze there too.

So am I doing something wrong? Or do I have the wrong version of something? I reaalyy want to play this patch, so any help would be greatly appreciated! :D
Male
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
25 posts
4.8 Years
Umm I just downloaded the v1.51 patch and tried to put it onto a couple of different platinum roms so I would have a better chance of it actually working (used Deltapatcher v2.0.1). Every time I tried that there would be an error that many people seem to be having ( XD3_INVALID_INPUT). But after turning checksum validation off it seemed it had worked.

But I tried to play the roms on my phone with the nds4ios emulator and it said Origin Platinum so that means it worked. But when I got to the first battle with the rival right after choosing my starter, the game froze. And every other rom also froze there. I also tried to use the roms on my PC with DeSmuME emulator, and it froze there too.

So am I doing something wrong? Or do I have the wrong version of something? I reaalyy want to play this patch, so any help would be greatly appreciated! :D
Here is your first problem, you are using Deltapatcher, you need to be using xDeltaUI or xDeltaGUI since those are more up to date with patching things like this, second off I would like to have checksum/hash information of your ROM. If you do not know how to find this information you can contact me via PM/Conversation and we will go from there.
Seen July 28th, 2018
Posted July 28th, 2018
4 posts
1.4 Years
Yeah, so were the blue shellos removed from the game? All I can find are the pink ones.
Yeah I can't find any either, about to resort to using Pokemon wild modifier ar code because I can't find them anywhere they're supposed to be. The creator probably forgot to put the east sea variants where they should be instead of the pink one.

Actually I had to use PokeGen sense there's no way to get the east sea variant to appear with the ar code.
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted March 26th, 2019
4 posts
270 Days
So, I'm a bit at a loss here. I have the desmume emulator running, I have the patch, I have a Pokemon platinum rom and both xdeltagui and xdeltaui, but no matter what I do I get the xdelta3: not a vcdiff input : xd3 invalid input every single time. I tried using deltapatch, using different platinum roms, I'm just stuck, plus I'm a complete noob and newcomer when it comes to roms and emulation and stuff. So if someone could kindly give me links to a usable platinum dump for this patch and tell me what to do it would be extremely appreciated. I'm aching to play this patch with my favourite pokemon game so I'm really eager for a response on this. Thank you in advance and I apologize for any mistakes I might've done, English isn't my native language.
Male
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted October 8th, 2019
86 posts
3.6 Years
So, I'm a bit at a loss here. I have the desmume emulator running, I have the patch, I have a Pokemon platinum rom and both xdeltagui and xdeltaui, but no matter what I do I get the xdelta3: not a vcdiff input : xd3 invalid input every single time. I tried using deltapatch, using different platinum roms, I'm just stuck, plus I'm a complete noob and newcomer when it comes to roms and emulation and stuff. So if someone could kindly give me links to a usable platinum dump for this patch and tell me what to do it would be extremely appreciated. I'm aching to play this patch with my favourite pokemon game so I'm really eager for a response on this. Thank you in advance and I apologize for any mistakes I might've done, English isn't my native language.
Have you tried this patcher https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/704/ It's the one I use and it worked.
Seen July 7th, 2019
Posted July 7th, 2019
3 posts
159 Days
1.51 still crashes before Spear Pillar for me. 1.4 worked for me going into Spear Pillar, but 1.51 doesn't. However, 1.4 froze in the Battle Zone. I'm not sure what to do if both versions have an area that crashes. Ideas?

Edit: An update would be completely out of the question, sadly, but without something like that I'm not sure if I can complete this game.
Edit 2: 1.4 crashes at Battle Zone but not Spear Pillar, 1.51 crashes at Spear Pillar and thus I haven't been able to test Battle Zone
Advertiser Content