• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your pet is a pokemon?

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
What if your pet was a pokemon? Would it be strong? Fast? What moves do you think it would know? Its type?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
He'd be Growlithe or Flareon :3

EDIT: Oh outside exsisting pokemon? Ahhh...i'd have to think of that :P

He'd probably still be a fire type though.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
My dog, I have had about 10 to 12 years now, I named her Haley Mew, she would actually be a a Mew, she's quiet, listening all the time, which sorta makes her psychic, she never barks until she see's something and then she'll attack, her tail is always curled up, she never makes any barking noise until she has some thing in her range to catch.

Years
Annie, my big orange cat would be a Jigglypuff that somehow grew to the size of a snorlax!

Kitten, my small grey cat would be Togepi :)

Last edited:

qweenkobra

Legend Tamer
Years
My baby kitten (Hercules) would definitely be an Eevee. As he's getting older his hair is growing FAST and he's getting dark orange, so I think he's currently evolving into flareon lol. He would be my starter pokemon because he never leaves my side. I also know he would never be in his pokeball....

My other 2 cats are Umbreon and Torracat for sure!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I think my Puppy Ace (French bulldog) Would probably be Cubone he likes to chew a lot. Not sure I can post my Instagram. as this is my only 2nd post on this website. But I got some Photo's of Ace on there

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
My bearded dragon Gonzo would easily be a Treecko. His cool headed personality would be a perfect fit.

LadyJirachu

Years
I just learned, on saterday last week, that Dusk Lycanroc looks a lot like my dog xD

But I feel my dog also remind's me of Ash's Pikachu and Korrina's Lucario. Since he's my only pet (and has been my only pet for a long time) and i feel i've grown an ash and pikachu/corni and lucario-like bond with him xD

I think though, he'd be a dusk lycanroc. Of all pokemon, that might be the one that looks the most like him to me xD

Also, Ash's disliked getting muddy, which kind of reminds me of how Simba doesn't like walking in the rain and will groom himself OBSESSIVELY when he gets home after walking in it (by the way, yes, Simba is a shiba inu in case you were wondering :P).

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I've actually been thinking about making a Fakemon based on my fluffy grey cat, Ciel. I was thinking Normal/Electric (with Electric referencing static electricity as well as his "stormcloud" coloring) and that it would evolve into an Ice/Electric-Type based on a Norwegian Forest Cat. Not sure what kind of stats they would have, but I imagine that the latter would excel in HP.

ciel_8p_by_icycatelf_d6lwa01-fullview.jpg

I'm not sure which official Pokémon I would relate him most to. Visually, I could see him as a mix between Alolan Meowth, Espurr, and Glameow, or maybe Meowstic-M for the green eyes, neck fluff, bushy tail(s), and stripes. I could also kind of see him as a grey Flareon since he curls into my back when I'm sick to warm me up. (He also likes to climb under and lay in my lap when I'm wrapped-up in a blanket which sometimes makes it a bit too warm!)

cTcER32.png

EDIT: How did I not think of a grey Torracat? Its tail could be bigger/fluffier, but it's nearly perfect otherwise.

M55gkIZ.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
My cat would definitely be a Kanto Meowth. I don't know why. he just looks like one.

LadyJirachu

Years
Simba would be Dusk Lycanroc for sure xD

If you look at Simba and then Ash's Dusk Lycanroc and also account for their personalities (neither like their fur messed up from water), you'd swear these two dogs were twin brothers.

I mean I always thought of me and Simba's bond as a bit like Ash and Pikachu's (or Korrina and Lucario, more-so nowadays xD; ), he's been my only pet for nearly 12 years now, so its kinda natural to think this way, but the similarities between him and Ash's Dusky, both in looks AND in personality, can't really be ignored.

Well okay he doesn't get as aggressive as dusky over getting wet (cept a little, sometimes, when we try to bathe him. so we don't bathe him very often anymore *good thing he's a shiba inu and groom's himself xD;*), but still. They remind me of each other so much overall anyways xD

Also, Simba is a little like Lycan when he was a Rockruff, too. Ash's Rockruff was always so spirited and a bit bold. Honestly, very shiba inu like. xD;

Last edited:

FactoriesFarAway

Youngster
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Feb 2, 2024
I call my dog Poochyena all the time. She's small and has a similar colour scheme. My cat is a fat, lazy and smug Calico. She reminds me most of Alola Persian.

Back