• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokemon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
Alrighty the scores have been offical:

3rd place goes to [user]Resolve[/user] and you earn 1 completed, non-legendary VPP and 100 points.

2nd place goes to [user]Hyzenthlay[/user] and you earn 1 completed, non-legendary VPP, 1 Mega Stone and 150 points.

1st place goes to [user]CodeHelmet[/user] and you earn 1 legendary (excludes Ultra Beasts), 1 Mega Stone and 200 points.

Please post here to claim your winnings and I'll add them to my secret stats Ihave hidden secretly in secret. xD

[user]Epilogue[/user], [user]Zemanahrad[/user], [user]TailsMK4[/user], [user]Lycanthropy[/user], [user]Starry Windy[/user] & [user]HyperMorian[/user]

Feel free to add the shiny Vanillite to your stats oh and 50 points too. :D

[user]ZeoStar[/user], [user]Aldo![/user], [user]Hikamaru[/user], [user]gimmepie[/user], [user]Sheep[/user], [user]MysticalNinetales[/user], [user]Skystrike[/user], [user]Aslan[/user], [user]Major Mcduck[/user] & [user]tokyodrift[/user]

For those of you who haven't joined in on the VPP fun feel free to join us. :D I will keep track of the shiny Vanillite and 50 points you've earned.

Someone told me this is what I had to do to get my frickin vanillite

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
@Caite: If there's any headaches over this, blame me lol.
@Foogle: Add Vanillite and 50 points to your Breeder's Stats. If you wish to raise another Pokemon, fill out the form:

Username:
Pokemon:
Hemisphere:

As I told you in VM, Legendaries, Mythicals and Ultra Beasts have requirements. Mega Pokemon(ex: Mega Charizard) require that you buy a Mega Stone and Mega Ring from VPP Shop. Oh and Alolan Sandshrew and Vulpix require an Ice Stone from VPP Shop before they can be raised to their fullest form if im not mistaken. So, as long as its not one of those Pokemon above, pick any Pokemon you want and get posting as they say :)

Years
Name: Janna
Pokemon: Mareep
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: North

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Name: Janna
Pokemon: Mareep
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: North

Mareep @ 24,529
Hatch @ 24,544
Ampharos @ Level 100: 24,704
Shiny: Yes

Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats. And let me know if you have any questions. :D

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Finally.... with this post, I complete Vaporeon for my 10th VPP. I also complete the Eevolution challenge for 250 points. As a result I get a free VPP for completing the challenge and I get to request a Master Pokemon for having 10 VPP's. So before I request my next VPP, I'll claim my two rewards in Pidgey and Pidgeotto(which you already know why).

Username: CodeHelmet
Pokemon: Articuno <- using Glaceon, Vaporeon and Pidgey(which I PM'd you about)
Postcount: 2290 as of this post
Northern Hemisphere

Being a Legendary, it'll take 250 so it'll hatch at 2305 and reach level 100 at 2540 if my math is right. Its shiny doesn't look that different from the normal one though. Anyways, woooooooot, first legendary to work on.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Gives me a fun reason to return to this side of the forums <3

Name: Pudding
Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Looks like I'm done with Mismagius. Goomy will be next!

Name: Lycanthropy
Pok?mon: Goomy
Hemisphere: Northern

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Finally.... with this post, I complete Vaporeon for my 10th VPP. I also complete the Eevolution challenge for 250 points. As a result I get a free VPP for completing the challenge and I get to request a Master Pokemon for having 10 VPP's. So before I request my next VPP, I'll claim my two rewards in Pidgey and Pidgeotto(which you already know why).

Username: CodeHelmet
Pokemon: Articuno <- using Glaceon, Vaporeon and Pidgey(which I PM'd you about)
Postcount: 2290 as of this post
Northern Hemisphere

Being a Legendary, it'll take 250 so it'll hatch at 2305 and reach level 100 at 2540 if my math is right. Its shiny doesn't look that different from the normal one though. Anyways, woooooooot, first legendary to work on.

Articuno @ 2,290
Hatch @ 2,305
Articuno @ Level 100: 2,540
Shiny: No

Make sure you put Pidgey and Pidgeotto before Articuno when you add them to the stats to keep everything in order.

Gives me a fun reason to return to this side of the forums <3

Name: Pudding
Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Bulbasaur @ 234
Hatch @ 249
Venasaur @ Level 100: 409

Don't forget to start your Breeder Stats. And let me know if you have any questions. :D

Looks like I'm done with Mismagius. Goomy will be next!

Name: Lycanthropy
Pok?mon: Goomy

Goomy @ 10,260
Hatch @ 10,275
Goodra @ Level 100: 10,410

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Articuno @ 2,290
Hatch @ 2,305
Articuno @ Level 100: 2,540

Make sure you put Pidgey and Pidgeotto before Articuno when you add them to the stats to keep everything in order.

I intend to order VPP's according to the Pokedex but may shift Johto and later species to be near their Kanto cousins(including Alolan variants). All that matters in the end is that the number of VPP's, shiny Pokemon, items and points match up. Also have a spoiler dedicated to Pokemon who were used for Legendaries to keep track of that.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
My Larvesta has evolved and I believe I'm ready to select another Pokemon! n_n

Name: Fairy
Pokemon: Togepi
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern​

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
My Larvesta has evolved and I believe I'm ready to select another Pokemon! n_n

Name: Fairy
Pokemon: Togepi
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern​

Togepi @ 6,634
Hatch @ 6,649
Togekiss @ Level 100: 6,809

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hi there! I believe I am now finished raising my Talonflame. Would I be able to start on a new Pokémon? :D

Name: Epilogue
Pokémon: Goomy

Thanks again!! <3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Hi there! I believe I am now finished raising my Talonflame. Would I be able to start on a new Pokémon? :D

Name: Epilogue
Pokémon: Goomy

Thanks again!! <3

Goomy @ 9,513
Hatch @ 9,528
Goodra @ Level 100: 9,688
Shiny: Yes

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
It's DECEMBER which starts the Winter (and Summer) fun...a long with the Christmas event all month long.

I'm also trying to come up with something else too.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm triple posting and going to hell for it. xD

It seems as if most if not all threads have had disappearing posts and by the looks of it, it's between the first 5-7 posts. The most important posts for VPP have went POOF but have no fear I put everything on WordPress at the beginning of the month.

VPP SITE

Also some of us have had our stats posts vanish as well. VPP STATS Here is a cache of them from before everything happened although those of us who have had them vanished won't be able to update them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Who doesn't love getting presents! Well here's your presents from me all you need to do is post here to claim them. :D

Gift Box:
225.png

Shiny Delibird
500 VPP Points
Any ONE item from the Shop

Years
Gift Box:
225.png

Shiny Delibird
500 VPP Points
Any ONE item from the Shop

Hi, thanks for the gift! I'll take care of this Delibird. And I think I'll get Mega Ring from the shop, if I can.

But there's more! I have birthday tomorrow (which is in 2 hours now) so I would like to pick my birthday Pokémon too -
garbodor.gif

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
You pick trash for your birthday...nice...lol. Don't forget to add 100 points to that as well along with the rest of your stuff. And Happy Christmas Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back