• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your last purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
An amazonite stone and some costume jewelry that I didn't really need, but it was being sold by thr elderly and sick veterans. I honestly just bought something because I wanted to help them.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
bought starbucks on the way to pick something up for my brother.

but for a non-food item, I think the last thing I bought was another 3DS charger bc my dumb cat chewed through the last one. -_-

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

My last purchase happens to be an art commission to one of my friends on DeviantArt... to draw what is perhaps my favorite Pokémon character... ><;

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
My last major purchase was these little beauts <3
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Just bought a couple of game-worn jerseys from my favorite NHL team. Couldn't be more excited to get them, but if there's anything I've learned in the past month, it's that apparently I have no problem throwing away money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back