• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What three video games would you bring on a long flight?

Years
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
- Disgaea 5

Should be enough to keep me going for hours on end.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
yaaaaas to everyone saying tales of symphonia.

limiting myself to handhelds, it would be:
- persona 3 portable
- pokemon ultra moon
- animal crossing: new leaf

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter, and Skyrim for sure. Though you'd have to get me on an airplane first which is never going to happen soooo

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I don't fly, but if I did...

Into The Breach
Stardew Valley
Mario Tennis Aces

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Any Pokemon DPPT game, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland :3

The latter I could replay three times in a row on a 4 hour flight lol, if I was focused

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
i barely play any portable games so if i had a laptop that could actually play them on the flight
- nuclear throne
- dishonored
- mario odyssey

Years
I love how many people have gone with Animal Crossing! If I hadn't played New Leaf every day for 3+ years, it would definitely be on my list, but there's only so much left for me to do on there. If the Switch version was out it'd be a different story, but since it isn't...

My three games would be Let's Go Eevee, NHL 19, and Sonic Mania. Realistically I'd probably be fine with just one of them since I can't game in long sessions like I used to, but I guess it would be nice to have the variety.

Maedar

Banned
Years
A long flight? Lessee...

Tetris (always good when you're bored)

Candy Crush Saga (same reason)

Dark Souls (for a long flight, you need something that takes forever to finish)

Guest123_x1

My three games for a long flight would be:

Pokémon Yellow
Pokémon Silver
New Super Mario Bros. 2

I should already be disqualified for this thread since my 2DS's SD card itself has way more than 3 games... :P

Back