• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your relationship status?

heatnikki

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 25, 2019
Goes with my other thread. lolz
I'm recently single.

You? Dating with someone?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
^ this is very cute <3

I'm single and always have been. Went on a cute date with a guy last year and it was 10/10 but I wasn't ready for a relationship at that point. I've also had some people ask me out in the past but I didn't reciprocate their feelings or want a relationship at the time. I felt bad having to turn people down ahhhh, but I try my best to make sure their feelings aren't hurt and that things can remain somewhat normal. I think I probably won't look into dating for at least another year or so though :p

Last edited:
Years
I'm married to the Force.
YVN0Jsv.png

... but my lack of faithfulness disturbs me. Perfectly open to affairs here. In fact, I'll go for anyone with a long neck or big enough post count. Bradley Cooper need not apply.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
We had our first anniversary about three weeks ago! We went out for dinner, a night of stand-up and then had some drinks at the comedy bar. But it was all a prelude to waltzing semi-drunk into an arcade and absolutely crushing him with Heihachi to the point that we're likely never going to play Tekken again. Worth it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
single. planning on being single for a long time i don't feel like i have time nor the mental capacity for a relationship. i'll stick with being a cat lady lol

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Mentally dating Matthew Gray Gubler or Tom Hiddleston I'm as single as they come. ;o; I wouldn't mind being with someone though... just as long as they can accept my faults, quirks and love for Hiddles and MGG. <3

Last edited:
Back