• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Motion Entertainment recruitment page

Luxintra

Pokémon trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday

Recruiting
Positions available:
Sprite artwork - To create the in game sprites for the new Pokémon.
Music - To help create new music for the game
Scripting - To create in game events for the story and side quests.

Current team members:
Lead Wirter - Kymeara
Co Writer - pkchu
Music - Postion Open
Mapping - nina
Sprites - M1ntyfr3shd4n,Hawei
Scripting - Luxintra, Mythra
Artwork- GregAndrade

Basic idea of the project: Pokémon Calcite will use RPG maker with a Generation 4 tileset, the game will take place in the new region of Altum.
You and your best friend are now 13 years old and are about to become Pokémon trainers From then on, the player will set off on adventures through the Altum region.
Along the way, the player, Sam, and Bethany will battle eight Gym Leaders, while trying to complete the Pokédex. After managing to obtain all eight Badges, the player will head to the Pokémon League to battle the Elite Four and the Champion.
Bethany decides to pursue strength and Sam realizes that she cannot match the skills of the player or Matthew.

However, the adventure does not go as smoothly as expected, as the evil Team Crusade will be encountered along the way to the Pokémon League.
Team Crusade's goal is to build an army in defence of a prophecy of a foreseen war
that will destroy the land but is this for the good of Altus or for their own selfish needs?

If you're also intrested in showing your support for this game it will be greatly appreciated and a support banner has been provided below.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
I'm going to have to respectfully decline as I am already assisting another member here and working on my own project. Additionally being a full time student and holding a job doesn't allow me much time anymore. Good luck.

Luxintra

Pokémon trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
Bump, updated thread details and positions. If you're interested in doing sprite work please get in contact, as we can share the concept art for all the Pokemon there, as we're not ready to show them off to the public as of yet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 29, 2019
I don't know how much I could help, restricted a bit time wise, but I might be able to help a bit with mapping, I have experience; my discord is jadontombs | eldir#2456

Back