• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I've been up since 5am...the time most people here seem to go to bed. xD

Years
I feel like for as long as I've known you Zeria, you've always woken up at that time. I praise your strength for getting up at 5 AM without immediately falling back asleep.

pkmin3033

It's just years and years of habit tbh. I go to bed around 10:30pm so it's not as though I barely sleep or anything. xD

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Years
I've been up since 5am...the time most people here seem to go to bed. xD
I'm terrible at waking up, 5AM just seems so far away and unrealistic for me.
I'm a fast scroller! On my phone it's really easy, I can swipe really fast and it scrolls pretty far. On my laptop, I use the Home/End keys and the Pg. Up/Pg. Down keys.
You're so brave, sis.
i gotta hand it to 2019 so far for being absolutely unchained and unapologetic despite. this is the year where fucks stop being given, hooray
Well good for you sis!

hi everyone how are y'all

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I fell asleep hungry and then woke up two hours later at 4AM and had to have some fruit snacks in order to fall back asleep. Lesson learned!

Years
The Christmas present that I ordered for a family member way back in early December finally appeared today :irate-stare:

Years
No compensation of any kind other than the promise of being entered into a prize draw if I reviewed the item... last week!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Im still waiting on a new phone case if it doesnt come soon i know ill end up buying a different one lmao

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I had a cute transparent one with flower graphics on it, but it was for an iPhone 6 and not an iPhone 7, so the camera slot wasn't the right size. Now I have a solid black charging case, which is cute and helpful when I'm out of the house. Unfortunately, I don't know how to get it off without breaking the case.

Years
Spoiler:

here's a photo of my case
it's pretty gay.

i also have a pop socket with a bunch of kittens on it :3c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back