• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Egg Hatching Event... Again!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You're now more likely to get 5km and 10km eggs until January 15.

They'll have bonus star dust and candy.

Egg distance will not be reduced. :(

Is anyone actually planning on participating?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'll be doing it because I walk all over the place when I'm at work so it's good for me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
So far I haven't really bothered with this event. Anyone been hatching like crazy & get something good out of it? :)

Years
I haven't specifically gone out of my way to do anything yet, but now that adventure sync is a thing, I usually get one hatched every day or two just from my daily tasks.

nuuk

gsc spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
i wish they had kept the 1/2 egg hatching distance as this would've made the event worth it. or at least not increase chances of getting 5km eggs, as thats all I get now. double candy isnt really helpful if im hatching pokemon that i dont need candy for :v

at least totodile day has 1/4 hatching distance and i kept all my incubators from the holiday event.

Back