• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] Merchandise Exhibit!

Years

hi and welcome

I'd like to welcome everyone to something new we're doing here in Pokemon General -- it's the Pokemon Merch Exhibit! For those unaware, the merch scene is pretty big, and and honestly I've noticed that there isn't a proper outlet for people who'd like to share and showcase their merchandise here. Not only that, there isn't an outlet for people to share generally cool merch that they've found period. So this thread is here to fix both of those issues.

So basically, this thread will be about showcasing both member-owned merch as well as pokemon merch in general. Everyone is free to post member-owned merch, and you may even be contacted to have your merch showcased on our social media platforms! Sounds pretty cool, yeah? :o

Also if you find/have a really cool piece of Pokemon merch, it'd really be appreciated if you can provide links to where people can buy it. ^^ Not really mandatory, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
My shelves:
Spoiler:

My Switch + swag:
Spoiler:

And of course, plushies!
Spoiler:

Years
@saws: super cute plushies!! im biased though because i like the shaymin ones ♥

@pig: LOVE how decked out your entire room is of pokemon stuff!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Nice to see this thread returned~ Cool that you got a custom cap, Saws!

Years
this is SUPER late but I got this as a (late) christmas gift from one of my bffs

Spoiler:

gonna keep this with me forever ♥

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Looks like someone who really loves and cares about you got that for ya. ;)

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Looks like someone who really loves and cares about you got that for ya. ;)

Surprised you haven't shared yours yet(if you haven't already). One of these days I may break down and get a pair of Vulpix(Kanto and Alolan) but I have other priorities such as remodeling a 25 year old Kitchen lol.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
i swear to you one day i will post my entire collection and it is going to shake this forum to it's core.

And funny you mention Vulpix! I actually just got the Alolan figure, the one that comes in the Cherish ball. <33 This is the problem by the time I get a picture of all my Pokemon merch i'll have another eight items to add to it!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
i swear to you one day i will post my entire collection and it is going to shake this forum to it's core.

And funny you mention Vulpix! I actually just got the Alolan figure, the one that comes in the Cherish ball. <33 This is the problem by the time I get a picture of all my Pokemon merch i'll have another eight items to add to it!

Then what's stopping you from posting it? Maybe take it in steps with first Sylveon merchandise(which I surmise makes up probably half of it lol) and then Vulpix and other Pokémon down your favorites list.

Also if you keep adding to it, you may have a bigger underlying issue besides a huge Pokémon Merchandise collection.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Also if you keep adding to it, you may have a bigger underlying issue besides a huge Pokémon Merchandise collection.

Okay, you caught me. I *might* have an addiction to Sylveon merch. ('A`)

Years
Don't mind me, just dropping a quick post with some quick shots of the bulk of my Pokemon figures present: https://imgur.com/a/fZxjsEF

The plush, game, pin, charm, sticker, game guide, manga, books, and full collection card albums will have to come at another time. I just own too many collectibles to have them all in one spot for an easy shot.

This quick TCG album that doesn't contain anywhere close to all of my TCG collection should give you an idea as to why those will have to come at another time: https://imgur.com/a/RKvEqyv

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Hi, here are some of my plushes and Pokemon figures :D Added a little info on each of the photos!

Spoiler:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Just got my Mizuki (aka Selene) figure in the mail yesterday. She's the second one from this series I own (the other is May and Mudkip). Next one I'll probably go for is the Hilda and Tepig figure. :nod:

Spoiler:

I also want to collect more of the full-art trainer cards from the TCG since I think they look quite nice. I only have Zinnia and Lusamine atm, but the upcoming set, Team Up, has a full-art Jasmine, Erika, and Sabrina so I'll probably try and buy those as well.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 12, 2019
Pokemon merchandise from Japan (Video)

Hey guys, I recently started making videos again - I did an unboxing of the new legendary McDonald's promotion. However feel free to skip towards the last minute or so of the video, I picked up some paper theatres, terrariums, nanoblocks and various gachapon items.

Last edited:
Years
I've actually had these Figuarts figures for a few years now, but I had them packed away and just took them out this afternoon. Wish I would've opened them up sooner, because they're actually really well made. Now just have to find a proper place to display them (though they do look nice in front of that Unown canvas as well)!

Spoiler:

Back