• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can't sleep without Mr. Stuffy-kins.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Does anyone here still sleep with a stuffed toy? If yes, what stuffed toy(s) do you sleep with? If you don't, at what age did you stop?

I still sleep with a stuffed toy. It's just very comforting for me at night. I love to snuggle a lot during that time, and I also hate how my arms don't have anything to do. :c It makes me feel super uncomfortable. I've actually been alternating between my big Skye plush and my doll Isabelle.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I don't have to have something with me to fall asleep really, but I like having one or two plushies on my bed most of the time!

Right now I have a cat Kyo from Fruits Basket on one side, and Tenn from Idolish7 on the other. They stay at the top by the pillows so they don't get thrown off. lol

Years
I used to when I was a kid but haven't for a long time now. I have been told I sometimes hug pillows in my sleep though - shortly before I move around so much I destroy them and rearrange my linen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i don't normally sleep with any of mine nowadays because of the animals but i can't help but have and new ones that i get right by my side when i sleep for a while before i put it elsewhere haha. honestly though i wonder if i did sleep with one i'd sleep better because my arms would know where to go i should really... test it again sometime.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I don't sleep with anything. Not even a pillow.

It sits on the opposite side of the bed, then eventually it ends up on the floor in the morning because I shift around.

Years
A few years ago, I had roughly forty toys at the end of my tiny bed and I think it stunted my growth. Psyducking heavy, I can tell you. And I'd switch one out for every single night, no matter their size, so I'd be sleeping with a miniature piglet under my arm and deriving very little comfort or warmth from it. I'd also wake in the dead of the night in a delirious panic, and I'd start whipping around my sheets to salvage my missing pig.

The woes of pre-adolescence.

Nowadays, I keep it simplified and manly. It's just me, the bed and the stuffed dog with a unisex name. Maybe someday an actual hand-to-god human will enter the equation. I like the primal idea of a bunch of humans huddling together in a cave. I want to recreate that. The cave bit especially.

Bay

Years
I don't exactly sleep with my stuffed animals anymore, but they're still on my headboard next to my bed so they're still close to me. I do have a couple pillows that are a lady bug and with a cat and frog faces. I would sleep with those instead until a couple years ago.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
i used to sleep cuddling a dog teddy but that's when i was quite young (like up to 6 i think??), the only reason i stopped is because it went missing and no teddies were The Same lol, tbh if i didn't lose it i'd probably still sleep with it now

although sometimes when i'm reaaaally anxious i'll cuddle the one i got to replace the old dog one lol

Years
I have a stuffed charmander on my bed but he's just sort of there, I don't really sleep with him like hugging him or whatever because I get hot VERY easily.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I sleep with a huge, squishy Kirby plushie :3

I have a stuffed charmander on my bed but he's just sort of there, I don't really sleep with him like hugging him or whatever because I get hot VERY easily.

This makes me imagine a stuffed Charmander that doubles as a heating pad... That would be super adorable if they released a line of heated fire pokemon plushies.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I can't live without stuffed animals, actually. I have about probably...a hundred or so on my bed in a specific order.
you must have a really big bed if you can fit 100 of them and yourself on it lol

This makes me imagine a stuffed Charmander that doubles as a heating pad... That would be super adorable if they released a line of heated fire pokemon plushies.
hey TPCi, here's your next idea for Pokemon merch, go do it

we fully expect you to give Noa royalty checks for this though

Years
you must have a really big bed if you can fit 100 of them and yourself on it lol

hey TPCi, here's your next idea for Pokemon merch, go do it

we fully expect you to give Noa royalty checks for this though

They should pay me too.

I didn't help I just want the money.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years

to tell you the truth, i just have a twin bed, but I have the body of a child lmfao, so they're just spread out (and layered) all over the place. Half of my stuffed animals are Pokemon, some are anime and the rest are just beanie babies and old Webkins. I manage

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
What is this I missed this thread. I have been sleeping with teddy bears for as long as I can remember.

That is, until I got married. Oh wait, no, I still sleep with a plushie. My husband works night shift and as a result I still desire something to hug in order to sleep like a baby. And so I have this big, stuffed, pink rabbit.

I don't sleep with anything. Not even a pillow.

It sits on the opposite side of the bed, then eventually it ends up on the floor in the morning because I shift around.

My husband manages to push our five pillows, plushie, and blanket on to the floor throughout his naps. If i dare nap with him i might get pushed too.

Last edited:
Back