• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Profiles, Post Flairs, Signatures, and Avatars!

Years
Name: colours
Legacy / Standard: Standard
Theme / Color Scheme: shaymin/skymin
Reference Image (if any): n/a go nuts really
Additional Details: as long as it's cute and gracidea themed or shaymin themed im good

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
All requests have been completed! Please feel free to keep making requests everyone! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Figured I would stop by and request a wee post flair whenever you have the time <3 thanks in advance!

Name: Avara
Legacy / Standard: Legacy
Theme / Color Scheme: Black and (idk how to describe this colour, greyish gold? Doesn't have to be this exact one but something like it pls x #999966)
Reference Image (if any): https://imgur.com/0FWjhpl
Additional Details: Going for an Egyptian-y theme but will appreciate anything really!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Name: Kimi//AdorbzFangirl
Theme / Color Scheme: Black/Red/White
Reference Image (if any): background
Additional Details: I want something a little similar to what it is now... but I'm having a hard time being able to change the colors for the post bit and such, so I need something that won't be too hard to edit or whatever... if that's possible. :c

Last edited:
Years
Righto! I really liked the last signature you gave me, and it was easily modified, so that's good too. So I trust your judgement to make me a new one. Pretty much freestyle, but with some points in mind.

Name: Homeskulled Kid

Signature Size: Your choice, but nothing exceeding 400 pixels wide, maybe.

Reference Image (if any): Ehh, I don't have one. And I'll probably be swapping it out a lot for different pictures and gifs all the time, but right now I'm into J.M Barrie's world of Peter Pan, so yeah... and Spider-man. And Star Wars. Basically everything, so you can't go wrong.

CSS in Signature?: Filigree again. That was brilliant. And a border of some sort? Plus, I was thinking of having three buttons placed at the base of the signature. A trio of pixel art icons. A Stormtrooper head, a Spider-man head and a Skeletor head, but it's a pretty demanding order so I could probably furnish the icons myself. No sweat. I need to practice my pixel art anyway.

Additional Details: I'd like the whole thing placed centrally, and I'm not too keen on cutesy things. Room for a quote, also? And I'm really into 80's aesthetics and anything to do with Arcade games and how they look, and fairy tale stuff, so... the choices are endless. I'm not exceptionally particular. They're just little footholds. Insights into my weird tastes.

No rush! You don't even have to do it because it's an all-over-the-place, hotchpotch request, but yeah. It's just a thought.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
all requests have been completed! feel free to keep 'em coming! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Beep beep incoming bump! Feel free to make a request if you feel like it! :)

Years
Name: Homeskulled Kid

Signature Size: Nothing too large. Anything else is fine! I can always resize.

Reference Image (if any):

CSS in Signature?: Something cool. Go with the flow.

Additional Details:

Yo! I'm still really happy with what I've got, but I like change so... it's freestyle time. You probably have a decent feel of what I like: creepy stop motion, superheros, the 80's, Star Wars, cartoons, et cetera. So yeah, make anything! Still room for a gif and all that, though, but you can play with the dimensions - in terms of having a circle box or a rectangle one, and whatnot.

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
After a three month hiatus this thread is back in action! Flairs, Signatures, Avatars, Profiles.. you name it! n_n;

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
May I request a Flair? c:

Name: Dragon
Theme / Color Scheme: / Reference Image (if any): Perhaps a colour scheme that fits with this:
Spoiler:
Maybe something that matches her ribbon? A soft red/white/pink? Or whichever you think fits. <33

Additional Details: Do you think I could have the same font of text as yours? o: I really love that style. ;v;

Last edited:

~Z~

Banned
Years
Hello !
May I request a post flair too ? I tried but I'm so bad at CSS it hurts

Name : ~Z~
Legacy / Standard : Standard
Theme / Color Scheme : Orange and white
Reference Image (if any) : See spoiler below
Additional Details : Something minimalistic and easy on the eyes to go well with my avatar
Spoiler:

Here's some love for you ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Hello! I'd like to request a two-in-one thingy if I can please, based on Julia from Fire Emblem.

Name: Firebolt
Avatar Size: Any (120 x 120 works if in doubt)
Reference Image (if any): Try reference album.
Additional Details: The album is just a collection of pictures I like. If they're not good to work with I can try to find something else.

POST FLAIR
Name: Firebolt
Theme / Color Scheme: I'd say soft pink/purple based on Avatar
Reference Image (if any): Can use images in album or anything that matches really, even if it's just a gradient colour scheme.
Additional Details: Honestly I'm not too fussed about the flair. I'd just like it to look nice for once.

If two requests at once isn't cool, I'd like to prioritise the post flair please. It has been an absolute nightmare trying to make something that doesn't show how horribly not-artistically inclined I am using such a small space.

Don't stress if my signature clashes, I'm planning on cleaning that up to match whatever the final product is (the sig is something I'm confident I can do decently at least). I appreciate the time you put into doing these!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Request complete! I'm so happy you like it! I honestly think that's one of the best, and my personal favorite, of the flairs I've made so far. :D

Last edited:
Back