• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia In The Middle of Nowhere - Game Over!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Whoa wait you're voting me because I followed GP's reasoning that Naku would be killed? And because GP has more time than me to make a bunch of posts to look innocent? You're underestimating GP if you think that just because he's looked innocent means he is innocent while discounting the early bus and pushing of Ash. Especially if you think one thing I did suddenly makes me scum over GP/EC????? Hullo what you doing

(Also, her name is Ash.)

Charlie Brown

Years
Like are we literally just gonna ignore my scumhunting on the days I've been active? Because I believed GP saying that Naku would be modkilled which if you read one of my rambling posts this day phase I did admit to that?

Srsly we're not throwing this game away now to the mafia when winning is within reach, and my ego cannot handle GP stealing this from us and fooling you all seriously

Charlie Brown

Years
And are you really saying that you'd prefer to lynch me than to lynch EC/Naku ? Whose only contribution to the game has been to say they re obviously innocent and to vote for me when I told them if they were innocent then they would vote?

And we're ignoring Gp's active (and successful) move in getting people (eg me) to not vote Naku last phase because he'd be "modkilled"?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
The salt is glorious. Double posting, and it would have been a triple post if not for the update from the GM.

Mars

Lowlight
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 19, 2021
Thanks for actually reading my wallpost, haha. I try to avoid making those

None of that changes the fact that our weapon inspector had a strong town read on GP, who she hardly interacted with or mentioned. That's a luxury that you don't have. I do agree with some of your points, and it's definitely possible that I'm wrong. But that's still a point that not even you could deny.

If you believe that EC is a better lynch, then I suggest voting for him. I'm fine with either one. Keeping it on GP at this point won't do you any good.

Charlie Brown

Years
The salt is glorious. Double posting, and it would have been a triple post if not for the update from the GM.

Is your game plan to try and make snide posts (emphasis on try)? This isn't salt lmao this is me fighting my case

And sure point out my multiple posting and not Mars', sure. it really has no impact on the game if i choose to make multiple posts in repetition especially after time has passed. is there really nothing else you have on me apart from a cute name you've tried to peg for me, and my double post?

[unvote] GP
[vote] EC

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Honestly I think this is the play, ##Vote EvilChameleon

He's not really doing anything productive and mostly just laughing in the face of CB, which makes me think he's just a shitposting mafia.

Charlie Brown

Years
Honestly I think this is the play, ##Vote EvilChameleon

He's not really doing anything productive and mostly just laughing in the face of CB, which makes me think he's just a shitposting mafia.

🙌🙌🙌

You are going to look so foolish.

they'll only look foolish if they keep their votes on me instead of moving to you

I don't think there's much time
left in the phase but we're gojng to lose unless you move your votes into EC, I don't know how else I can say this or stress that I'm inno and he/GP are scum

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
tenor.gif

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years

Finale

This was it, everyone knew time was running out, they had to find the rest of the mafia...

It came down to a tie between Charlie Brown who vehemently argued with everyone and EvilChameleon who just kept smiling and shaking his head and calling everyone fools. "You know what? I'm so confident in this that I'll flip the coin myself!" EvilChameleon said. Unfortunately odds were not in his favor and his confident look changed to one of shock. He turned slowly to see everyone standing behind him, now holding baseball bats, which they used to beat him until he was barely recognizable.

If anyone had paid closer attention however, they may have noticed that Charlie Brown was actually wearing a poorly made disguise. Charlie Brown decided it was time to reveal and removed the disguise. Everyone was shocked to discover that Charlie Brown had been Maria this whole time!

gimmepie tied up the remaining townies and one by one shoved each of them into a cannon and shot them out into the desert.

They had taken over the town successfully, but there was still one problem... they still had no ****in' clue where they were.

Would the mafia ever find their way back? Will Superjolt use more interesting story/flavor in the next game?? Tune in next time...
————————————

EvilChameleon was lynched! He was a Vanilla Townie!

The Mafia team of gimmepie, Aldo and Charlie Brown has won!

Superjolt as the GM

Sawsbuck - Town Weapon Inspector
jdthebud - Vanilla Townie
Aldo - Mafia Goon
L'Belle (replaced Neon Sword) - Vanilla Townie
Kitty - Vanilla Townie
Ash - Vanilla Townie
malanaphii - Backup Weapon Inspector

gimmepie - Mafia Goon
Pecilia - Town Vigilante
Mars - Town Bodyguard
Charlie Brown - Mafia Roleblocker
EvilChameleon (replaced Nakuzami) - Vanilla Townie
Bidoof FTW - Vanilla Townie

Spoiler:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Congrats to maf for winning this one! Also want to say nice job by mala who played her role well and managed to subtly work her results into her posts, looking forward to seeing her play in future games! Well done also by CB during that last day phase. More comments and trivia later maybe if I'm feeling better

Make sure you go join Ash and Pecilia's games too if you haven't already!

Night actions:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back