Age 27
Male
Liverpool
Seen October 2nd, 2019
Posted September 5th, 2019
640 posts
1.9 Years
Gen 1: Mr. Mime - Extremely creepy

Gen 2: Dunsparce - I don't actually dislike this Pokémon but its design is one of the worst of a very strongly designed generation and it annoys me on showdown random battles.

Gen 3: Wingull - Again it's just one of the less impressive designs of a strongly designed generation, and supersonic.

Gen 4: Rhyperior - It's a tough choice between this and Magmortar but I choose Rhyperior since Rhydon was an amazing design they ruined whereas the ruining of Magmar didn't hurt me as much.

Gen 5: Conkeldurr - It just looks horrific.

Gen 6: Chesnaught - It also just looks horrific. (This was probably the easiest choice out of every generation as I LOVE most of the Gen 6 designs and would use almost every family from this generation)

Gen 7: Kommo-o - What on earth is this? So much going on and it ends up looking like a mess.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!

Age 25
Male
Littleroot Town
Seen June 1st, 2019
Posted September 10th, 2018
2,369 posts
10 Years
Gen 1: Seel - The line in general. Don't really know why, just don't like them.

Gen 2: Jumpluff - I like Hoppip and Skipbloom, but this one kind of irks me.

Gen 3: Exploud - This a little bit of a tougher choice. But what the heck is this thing? I like the Whismur line then this beast happened. I don't hate it, but might be my least favorite of gen 3, at-least tied with Shelgon.

Gen 4: Mantyke - I typically like baby pokemon, but this is probably my least favorite. Mantine isn't anything special, and the design on the baby isn't for me.

Gen 5: Druddigon - I dislike a few of Gen 5's pokemon, but the choice was easy. This thing looks like a kid sculpted it out of play-doh.

Gen 6: Aromatisse - Not a fan of the whole line / slurpuff line, but this one is just why?

Gen 7: Pheramosa - A little bit of a hard choice between this, Buzzwhole, Bruxxish, Shiitoic, The final evo of Bounsweet. But I dislike UB and I still haven't warmed up to Pheramosa. Tsareena makes a good choice too.
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted November 5th, 2019
12 posts
3.5 Years
The thing that always stops me from hating a pokemon is it's concept. No matter how dumb you think the thing is, they usually have a really good explanation for how it looks. But I guess these are the one I hate despite the lore.

Gen 1: I would say Jynx because I hate how it looks, but Dugtrio is the most meaningless even if not the ugliest, it's just Digglet which it's just a head.
Gen 2: Thought one, maybe Dunsparce, it could have been a better pokémon considering it's concept.
Gen 3: I love gen 3, so this one is hard, but i guess Swalot is really random.
Gen 4: I actually like most of the evolutions, even Probopass, so I have to say Burmy and Wormadam, forgetful pokémon based on disgusting insects, just nope.
Gen 5: Many bad ones in this gen, but Conkeldurr wins this one, bad concept and it looks even worse.
Gen 6: Barbaracle, PLEASE delete this monstrosity from the game. Easily the worst pokémon in the game, it might be the only one I actually hate.
Gen 7: Ok, I don't really hate Incineroar, but I hate what it represents. I hate how it looks like another Fire/Figthing, I hate that we got another anthropomorphic fire starter and I hate because I love Litten and it deserved more.

LadyJirachu

My avatar creator Korrina av. HOT!

Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted August 3rd, 2019
2,524 posts
15.4 Years
I just know I have two for gen 3: Exploud and Sableye

Exploud 'cuz its big loud mouth reminds me of awful memories of my dad yelling at us a lot, and all my awful meltdown screaming fits, also a big ugly loud pink troll also makes me think of drama queen mean girl types :(

Sableye for the reason that it reminds me of the enemies in my most hated game series. I don't need to get more into detail than that...
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

Keeping my pink sig text lol

I'm too autistic to be as girly as I generally am....And too bold to care <3 Some 'rules' were meant to be broken, anyways. Who's crazy idea was it that an aspie girl 'can't be extremely feminine' if thats what she WANTS....? I'm me. I'm an ultra 'girly' lipstick lesbian korrina fangirl with autism and very proud of who I am!!! And anyone who says i'm an impossible life form is ignorent~ :P

Calio Critter toys are SO CUTE!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister (on this forum) and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

How odd. This forum no longer allows blingee signatures.....? *shrug*

Aslan

the pretender

Age 18
Australia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,512 posts
6.8 Years
Not a definite list but I just wrote down who comes to mind first! (also I'd format but I'm on my phone)

Gen 1: Hypno - I was struggling to think of a least favourite until I remembered Hypno. It's so ominous and not to mention the idea of it hypnotising people and Pokemon like YIKES no thanks. Not to mention its design is... interesting. I also vaguely remember hearing a creepypasta about Hypno as a child that put me off it even more. I appreciate them trying to have other Psychic Pokemon and I could see what they were going for but... I really would have been ok if it didn't exist.

Gen 2: Unown - I like Psychic Pokemon so not sure why I've had 2 in a row on this list but like... it's just a symbol and all it does is use Hidden Power. I think the movie that featured Unown was interesting but outside of that, they're quite bland Pokemon with no purpose (other than perhaps it being a challenge to collect all of the different Unown) so they're probably my least favourite from this gen.

Gen 3: Illumise - Honestly a lot of the bug Pokemon were kinda eh in this generation which is disappointing cause bug types are great :( I feel like Illumise was the most underwhelming of them all... I just didn't like its design as it was unsettling and it didn't really offer anything cool.

Gen 4: Purugly - Highly considered putting down Garchomp because of how upset 8 year old me was at not being able to beat Cynthia after 15 attempts but honestly it's a pretty cool Pokemon when she's not using it :D But yeah what is Purugly, the one thing they did get right about it was its name cause HOLY does it look mean and overall not something you'd want on your team. Also I just remember really disliking Mars and her Purugly so maybe that's why I'm so resentful towards it?

Gen 5: Yanmask - OK HEAR ME OUT I liked the idea of Yanmask and its evolution until I heard the actual concept behind it. Its Pokedex entry... is something else. I can't remember the exact wording but it was about how it cried when it looked at its mask because it remembered its past life as a person... which... I am not really keen about using a Pokemon that used to be a person and I just feel sad thinking about it so Yanmask is a solid no from me. :(

Gen 6 - Volcanion: I don't really hate it or anything but its design is unfortunate... I think fire/water is a cool combo in theory but I was disappointed when Volcanion was released.

Gen 7 - Guzzlord: ok what is this thing and why does it have a name like Guzzlord who put this thing on earth (I don't have much to say other than its design definitely gets a no from me :D)

Veil Loreraven

Ghost Master

Male
Medford Oregon
Seen April 2nd, 2019
Posted April 2nd, 2019
70 posts
2.3 Years
1. oddish - Worst gen 1 pokemon next to omnyte, mr. mime, jinx, and horsea.
2. Natu - Worst design of that gen and it's evolution and lack of a third level is weak as heck. Hate it!
3. Gulpin - A Bad pokemon, with a bad design and a bad evolution.
4. TIE - Magmortar, Electrivire, Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Weavile - The biggest let downs of Gen 4.
5. The Pan's - I freaking HATE these things. I hope they never make another pokemon game with these three monkey's in the game ever again. They have no evolution and are just a gimmick pokemon that isn't even strong. It's just Monkey Eevee with less stats, a weaker movepool, and terrible model designs.

6. TIE- Delphox and Chestnaught - The biggest disappointments of Gen 6 by both power and design. Especially Chestnaught. OMG that thing is ugly.

7. Incineroar - Terrible Design. They never should had made him a wrestler, never made him bipedal, never did any of that. It should had stayed a cat, not a cat man.

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
10,986 posts
4.4 Years
Gee, the favourite of each gen list has been left in the dust but this keeps going on. These are some negative users.

1: Don’t nececarily hate anyone here, though least favourites are Rattata and Magikarp. The former because I still think its annoying and too common and the latter I’m tired of getting in wondertrade.

2: Delibird. Out of all of the single stage mons from this gen this is the only one where I can’t think of any redeeming quality for.

3: Banette. It’s not horrible but not good either. It’s not fast, it’s really frail, and it’s only really good at attacking, despite having a pretty bad movepool (at least on the physical side). Good thing the mega exists and fixes it’s stat problem so I kinda like it’s mega for that. But the mon itself I don’t.

4: Hippowdon.... exists? I had no idea! Seriously, it’s that forgettable. It also holds record for the only mon I have 2 shinies for (1 for each gender!) and I still forget about it because better ground mons exist and this one is just unmemorable asides from it’s ability. Oh and it has a bad design too.

5: Mienshao. I’m sorry, but I think it’s worse than a bunch of floating gears. I simply loathe it with a burning passion for forcing me to cheat in one of my nuzruns. In short, when my Aerodactyl was pitted against that thing, it used Swords dance while it was flying, then Fly happened to miss and it used a CRITICAL Hi jump kick. My box was more or less filled with useless mons and no flyers and that Aerodactyl was more or less one of my most treasured teammates AND the fact I was extremely busy at the time, so I had to cheat and pretend it never happened. PSYDUCK Mienshao. It can get shot a gazillion times in the face because it is a trashmon for doing that. If I had to choose a least favourite mon, it would be this tied along with my pick for the following gen. Mienshao can go fall into a valley because I hate it’s guts.

6: Klefki. Strangely enough this is the gen with the most contenders. I normally think inanimate objects are unique and underrated, but Klefki is an exception. First off, outside of competitive, it is just not useful. I tried using one and it was just disastrous to use. It’s offenses are just meh. It’s bulk was nonexistant and it still took tons of damage from resisted attacks. And the worst part about Klefki is that there is literally NO reason for it to exist. It can’t evolve, like I said it’s useless in regular play, and overall it has... no purpose in life! Even if it wasn’t a bunch of keys I would still not like it, it’s not cute, it has an ugly face, and what’s the purpose of that weird drop under it’s chin? Seriously, it disturbs me. I will NEVER use a Klefki under any circumstance in any of my nuzruns. It’s just so pointless and bad, and not even in a funny way, it just exists just for the heck of it, and that’s all.

7: Brionne. Yippee, a member of my 2nd favourite starter line is in my top 5 worst mons. I used to like it when it was revealed until Primarina came out. I liked that from the start, but everyone else I saw imeediately proclaimed that the fat thing was better... why? How is some kid’s game mascot reject better than a badass mermaid creature? I don’t get it! Overall, Brionne is just overrated and boring and looks bad compared to the first one being cute and the Primarina being cute/badass.

FeraligatrMaster

Male
Online now
Posted 1 Minute Ago
12,901 posts
2.9 Years
Gen 1: Magikarp, Seaking
Gen 2: Stantler, Umbreon, Granbull
Gen 3: Luvdisc, Spinda, Illumise
Gen 4: Arceus, Burmy, Chingling
Gen 5: Patrat line, Emolga, Lillipup line, Basculin, Tranquill
Gen 6: Binacle, Furfrou
Gen 7: Charjabug, Brionne
Why did you copy my list?
Do you like Pokemon battles? If yes, then come play The Great Pokemon Battle 9!

Entei Fan

Canine pokemon fan

Age 34
Non-binary
Hamsternidia , somewhere in the universe
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
813 posts
14.6 Years
Note i only played generation 1 and 2 pokemon not counting hacks

1.Pikachu - How can people call this rat "cute"? Raichu is cuter/Ratticate - annoying, ugly and deadly
2.Granbull - I like dogs but it's ugly
3.Mawile - Where is the head of this pokemon?/Glaile - giant ice head, even the female Froslass is cuter
4.Purugly - Not to start a war with cat lovers, but it looks ugly/Vespiquen - i fear bees
5.Trubbish - Why Gamefreak made a pokemon based on trash?/Cubchoo - Ew teedy bear, clean your runny nose
6.Furfrou - I know it's a 100% dog but i prefer Sylveon, the playboy cat-fennec
7.Alolan Persian - Now it's truly evil/Yungoos - the modern Rattata
My pokemon omega red trainer card

Original nick - BH
Name - Bartek

FeraligatrMaster

Male
Online now
Posted 1 Minute Ago
12,901 posts
2.9 Years
Gen 1: Charmander
Gen 2: Lugia
Gen 3: Latias
Gen 4: Acres
Gen 5: Victini
Gen 6: Mega Charizard X
Gen 7: Meltan
I don't think Meltan is from Gen 7. I think it's intended for Gen 8. Also, I don't know if you like these Pokemon or not. It's confusing when someone posts their favourite Pokemon in a thread about your least favourites.

And finally, I think you misspelled Arceus.
Female
England
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted November 1st, 2019
120 posts
2 Years
1: Krabby - I literally forget this pokemon exists most of the time. At least Seel is memorable in how it is just a seal with a horn.

2: Unknown - I like the lore behind them, but couldn't they have made these pokemon more useful? Maybe an unknown in your party could increase the stats of all the pokemon in your party which have their species name corresponding to the Unknown's letter - therefore encouraging the use of unknowns and more varied team ideas, but no.

3: Skitty - I've never liked how overly saccharine this pokemon is. Not to mention how weak it is.

4: Phione - It's just a weak manaphy; I have no idea why it exists.

5: Basculin - If you are going to have 2 different types of Basculine, why not go more out with it? Either way, they were way too common.

6: Carbink - It exists?

7: Incineroar - For all the reasons which have already been discussed ever since it was revealed.

LadyJirachu

My avatar creator Korrina av. HOT!

Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted August 3rd, 2019
2,524 posts
15.4 Years
Gen 1. Maybe Koffing and Weezing xD Poison gas Pokemon eeewwwww gross >_<;;;

Gen 2. I'm unsure xD

Gen 3. Sableye, Banette, and Exploud. Some of my most disliked pokemon of all time o__O;;;

Gen 4. Maybe Heatran xD Ugly.

Gen 5. I duno xD

Gen 6. Dragalge. That was easy :P

Gen 7. I duno xD
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

Keeping my pink sig text lol

I'm too autistic to be as girly as I generally am....And too bold to care <3 Some 'rules' were meant to be broken, anyways. Who's crazy idea was it that an aspie girl 'can't be extremely feminine' if thats what she WANTS....? I'm me. I'm an ultra 'girly' lipstick lesbian korrina fangirl with autism and very proud of who I am!!! And anyone who says i'm an impossible life form is ignorent~ :P

Calio Critter toys are SO CUTE!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister (on this forum) and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

How odd. This forum no longer allows blingee signatures.....? *shrug*

Harmonie

Winds ღ

Age 30
Female
The Bible Belt. >_<
Online now
Posted 1 Week Ago
826 posts
12.7 Years
Gen I: Magmar
Gen II: Forretress, I guess (not too opinionated on this one)
Gen III: Plusle/Minun (Pichu clones, so lazy)
Gen IV: Magmortar and Rhyperior (both are hideous, but especially Magmortar)
Gen V: Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus
Gen VI: Barbaracle
Gen VII: Incineroar and most of the UBs

~Signature Artwork from pixiv

FeraligatrMaster

Male
Online now
Posted 1 Minute Ago
12,901 posts
2.9 Years
Gen 1: Magikarp. The jokes about this thing being so great are getting old.
Gen 2: Stantler. It's ugly and annoying.
Gen 3: Luvdisc. Whenever I fight one, it usually spams moves like Sweet Kiss and Attract. I still have bad memories from Misty's Luvdisc in Pokemon Fire Red Omega.
Gen 4: Arceus. My least favourite legendary. A Pokemon that made everything? Really? Also, I don't like its design.
Gen 5: Watchog. My least favourite Pokemon of all time. It's weak, it looks bad, and it spams moves like Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, and Super Fang.
Gen 6: Binacle. It looks really weird.
Gen 7: Brionne. I really don't like its design.
Gen 8: While most Pokemon for this generation still have to be revealed, I'm gonna give this spot to Meltan for now. I think its design is a little weird. Melmetal looks pretty cool, though.

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
10,986 posts
4.4 Years
Bumping thread, what do you guys think?
Advertiser Content