• 4 replies

hotsushi-kun

Male
Nis, Serbia
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
265 posts
98 Days
Hello there, i am now to this group. I am Alex, and i am from Serbia. And i love Pokemon since 2001, and i didn't know it was an video game until the discovery through 2010.

I also know that Pokemon isn't very popular in Serbia, due to lack of interest and profit in my country. Besides liking Pokemon, i also like anime, K/J-Pop, K/Asian Drama and football/soccer.

I also like other Nintendo IP titles like Animal Crossing, Splatoon.

(sorry for my poor English)

erik destler

once again!

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,939 posts
13.9 Years
Hi there!! I've already welcomed you on our Discord server, but welcome to the forum!! Hope you stick around~

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
Hello hotsushi-kun! Welcome to PC! Glad you decided to check out the forums. :) I can imagine it's tougher being a Pokemon fan in a country that doesn't have much exposure to it. Nevertheless I'm sure you'll find fun and great friends here!

Also your English is fine, no worries. :)

Kostas

Male
Greece!
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted March 10th, 2019
1,279 posts
4.1 Years
Hello there, i am now to this group. I am Alex, and i am from Serbia. And i love Pokemon since 2001, and i didn't know it was an video game until the discovery through 2010.

I also know that Pokemon isn't very popular in Serbia, due to lack of interest and profit in my country. Besides liking Pokemon, i also like anime, K/J-Pop, K/Asian Drama and football/soccer.

I also like other Nintendo IP titles like Animal Crossing, Splatoon.

(sorry for my poor English)
Welcome, my Serbian friend!! I'm a little more south than you, aka Greece! Hope you'll have fun here.

Also, I can't resist to ask you what team do you support in Serbia since you like football haha (pls say Partizan)
Advertiser Content