• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pics of our sweethearts

Years
My favorite holiday Valentine's Day is almost here. I am so jolly-natured right now that I just want to admire the person that I love, and give others the opportunity to post pics of their own special someone. Let's grow a thread, add a pic of your partner. You can share pics also of a crush if you are not currently in a relationship.

Here's my sweetie! Ain't he cute?

Spoiler:

Years
here's my sweetheart
Spoiler:

we had a small valentine's dinner early last night at a steakhouse. we'll have been together 4 years on the 22nd of this month :)

edit: updated the photo bc the one that i originally posted was weirdly super low quality orz

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I'm not in a relationship but I do have a crush. They're my best friend of roughly six years now and quite the cutie.

Here they are in their RWBY Weiss cosplay at a con from last year:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
This is my baby

Spoiler:

He's gorgeous, I know. I love him more than vodka, crack dens and Imperial blockades. I don't suppose its mutual but then brain-bending adoration never is.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
:3

Who is this princess~ <33
She's my sweetheart

Attachments

• 971526C7-1CA5-4CB1-ADD1-FFA22E482DF0.jpeg
    971526C7-1CA5-4CB1-ADD1-FFA22E482DF0.jpeg
    287 KB · Views: 39

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Daw, you are too kind. This is me watching tv.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm not a quite a good enough artist for that but nice try haha
Show her own chibichura art! 😍

Does my right hand count?

Not sure I want to see it now.

As for my own sweetheart, I'll have to ask him if it's ok to post photos of him here (but he's shown himself here on the forums plenty before).

I think all of you should make sure to ask your sweetie if they're ok with having their faces posted in public here before you show them. I hope you agree :)

Years
"Janp, if you're gonna post a photo of me for some creeps to see, I'll kill you."

So I guess it's okay to post it here, since there are no creeps anymore. Also me and Decidueye for scale.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
"Janp, if you're gonna post a photo of me for some creeps to see, I'll kill you."

So I guess it's okay to post it here, since there are no creeps anymore. Also me and Decidueye for scale.

Spoiler:

My post was literally deleted because it was creepy, bro. Someone needs to chase me away with a stick before I do it again.
Still, good on you lot for procuring such lovely better halves. But don't forget us lonely lobsters at the bottom of the sea, eh? :t110:

Back