LadyJirachu

My avatar creator Korrina av. HOT!

Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen March 27th, 2020
Posted August 3rd, 2019
2,524 posts
16.3 Years
I'm gonna rant. Ohhhh am I gonna RANT...

WHY ARE SHIPPERS SUCH BULLIES?! ISN'T LOVE SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD THING??!!! WHY IS IT MAKING THESE PEOPLE ACT EVIL. ARE HUMANS THAT SICK IN THE HEAD???!!!!!!!!

I'm actually feeling like hospitalizing myself over all of this :'( Someone please help me...

Also, i'm thinking of giving up the internet over all this. Forever.

No one in this world has the right to be evil to other people. NO ONE.

Not for fun, not for ANY reason. >:(

And, on the topic of LOVE: What is it about LOVE that makes you want to HURT people? You a**holes stop it right now or i'm calling the police on all of you.

And i'm not using pink text for this post. There's nothing 'cute' about bullying.

It. Needs. To. STOP!
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

Keeping my pink sig text lol

I'm too autistic to be as girly as I generally am....And too bold to care <3 Some 'rules' were meant to be broken, anyways. Who's crazy idea was it that an aspie girl 'can't be extremely feminine' if thats what she WANTS....? I'm me. I'm an ultra 'girly' lipstick lesbian korrina fangirl with autism and very proud of who I am!!! And anyone who says i'm an impossible life form is ignorent~ :P

Calio Critter toys are SO CUTE!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister (on this forum) and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

How odd. This forum no longer allows blingee signatures.....? *shrug*

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
4,299 posts
5.3 Years
Whilst I do not take part in shipping anyone really bullying is wrong and you do not need to be upset Lady Jirachu. :)

Unfortunately not everyone on the internet is very nice but you have friends on this forum and can talk to them. I also suggest avoiding threads on shipping or shipping discussions with people you do not know.
Currently playing - Omega Ruby Grass Monotype

LadyJirachu

Female
Seen March 27th, 2020
Posted August 3rd, 2019
2,524 posts
16.3 Years
Thanks LilyGuardy *sigh* Avoiding shipping discussion is probably very good advice for me :)

But I need to know what other members are going to say too :(

It REALLY bothers me that love can bring out the wrong doings in people. That should NEVER happen. This reminds me so much of the prep thing......cept, maybe even worse x_x;

I am trying to calm my nerves, though, and lily's advice was good. :) But i'm still hurting :( Probably hurting a lot...

I'm too autistic to be as girly as I generally am....And too bold to care <3 Some 'rules' were meant to be broken, anyways. Who's crazy idea was it that an aspie girl 'can't be extremely feminine' if thats what she WANTS....? I'm me. I'm an ultra 'girly' lipstick lesbian korrina fangirl with autism and very proud of who I am!!! And anyone who says i'm an impossible life form is ignorent~ :P

gimmepie

Age 25
Male
Australia
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
22,430 posts
8.5 Years
Honestly, I think if something as mundane as shipping is causing you that much grief then you should stay away from it entirely. It's not healthy to let something that, frankly, isn't even real take that big of a toll on your mental health. As for coping with bullies, you're always going to have people in your life who aren't good people and the best thing you can do is just distance yourself from them and ignore them and focus on things and people that are positive.

Truthfully though, if you have been anywhere near hospitalising yourself, then the chances that someone here has the solution to your problems or the experience and qualifications to give the best advice is negligible. I'm going to leave this thread open for now since people can still be supportive as friends, but ultimately I strongly advice you to seek out professional psychological help as soon as you possibly can because we are not the best people to help you here.
Staff Anime Villain Collab • Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti • My brain trembles!

LadyJirachu

Female
Seen March 27th, 2020
Posted August 3rd, 2019
2,524 posts
16.3 Years
I actually made this thread over some weird meltdown :/ I'm okay now.

Also, its mostly amourshippers that cause me issues. And I asked my counsoler about them yesterday.

She said, a lot of their nastiness comes from jealousy from seeing ash and serena together, and them not having partners themselves o.o

That actually made A LOT of sense to me.

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
4,288 posts
4.5 Years
I am glad to hear you are feeling better. This place would not be the same without you LadyJirachu, your excitement, passion, friendly, open nature and love of cute things. You are a bright light here.

People can be unnecessarily mean on the internet, but don't let them get you down, that is what they really want. It sounds like with the help if your counselor it is easier to put in perspective the things that people do little by little. Give yourself a pat on the back girl. I think you have shown a lot of courage and honesty in explaining what you have been going through. And I just want you to remember that we are a family here at PC. If you need anything my profile is always open. I need to do some tidying up there, but if you need a hug, or anyone else here does, come and find the babbling Milotic.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

starseed the auticorn

unicorn in a human disguise

Age 32
she/her or he/him
the land of magical unicorns
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
6,626 posts
16.3 Years
I agree with everyone else. There's so much hate in this world, especially online. It's worse online because people can hide behind an avatar or username without ever mentioning who they really are. It makes it hard for them to get caught for what they are doing. I've been bullied for my autism before, and I've even had people call me fake. I know it's really hard to deal with because I've been there. Words can hurt just as much as other types of bullying as well. The best thing you can do is maybe stay away from it, as others mentioned. I believe in you, Jirachu. <3

gimmepie

Age 25
Male
Australia
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
22,430 posts
8.5 Years
Since I don't want this to devolve into a discussion about shipping and you seem to be getting the help you need now, I'm going to close this.
Staff Anime Villain Collab • Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti • My brain trembles!