• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

big wheels keep on turnin’

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
what exciting news/changes do you have going on in your life rn?

Sorvete

Novice
Years
If all goes well, I'm heading to the last grade of high school in a couple of months. This is exciting, I guess.

Last edited:

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
ill be heading off to university come fall! i recently got accepted to a good school and i have more news re: decisions coming in over the course of the next month so the future is certainly looking bright. i really really really need a change of environment

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I just got offered a job as a research assistant, which I'll be starting soon. I'm pretty excited to begin working. I'm also applying to a bunch of internships, so I'm hoping that I get into at least one of them. Aside from stuff like that, I'm currently looking forward to Spring break!

Sirfetch’d

Well it's not super new news but I recently became an uncle for the first time. I never really thought much about it but since I don't really plan on having kids, at least not for a very long time, this is the closest thing I might have to that. I've been babysitting her all this week and it's been super fun. As someone who really isn't a kid person she has definitely been a bright spot in my life and I'm super excited to be the cool uncle

Years
I'm entering a bona fide writing competition! Have to create a monologue that doesn't exceed ten minutes, and if I'm one of the finalists then my work will be performed - in front of a sizeable audience, if the last time was anything to go by. I'm not sure if I can somehow angle the whole acting thing my way, which would be a disaster but a brilliant one nonetheless, so I'll pose the question and see if it gets shot down with torpedoes or not.

If I win, then it'll be quite a feather in my cap. Though admittedly all of my competitors will be much older than I am, with quite a few feathers in their caps already. Still, not even giving it a try? That'd just be stupid.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Going to my GP tomorrow to talk about reorganising therapy because of a serious relapse in my mental health and also to talk about physical health issues which I keep neglecting because I keep thinking I can cope with them just fine. Not great that it has got to this point but exciting to be able to start taking more care of myself instead of thinking that just letting it pass will work. Becoming a lot closer with some people I used to not really know, some connections from the past have faded more than I'd like but new ones are exciting!

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Just finished midterms. Already have two of them back and I failed both, but in both cases the entire class failed so I'm going to the head of the program I'm in to complain. If this kinda thing keeps up for all my classes I could lose my scholarship and not be able to go to college anymore. Plus this could hurt my chances at grad school. And if it were just me that'd be one thing, but because my entire classes are failing too, I don't think my failure is entirely my fault. So I think it needs to be addressed.

Back