• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interior Tileset

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Ive compiled my interior wall tiles that I've been converting from public downloads. This isn't the full set but I figured anyone that's looking for a way to spruce up their interiors, could use these asap.
If used please credit the people I listed on my DeviantArt page.

https://www.deviantart.com/aveontrainer/art/Pokemon-Interior-Tileset-783626577

dd1em4v-6b02b7e7-01be-4536-b1e2-f844bff79b68.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Working on another tile set. A country store for my game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
continuing to build my japanese themed tileset. Here are furniture for the kitchen. I want to make a few more wall textures and then I will release this Tileset as well.
traditional_japanese_kitchen_by_aveontrainer-dd0b3kw.png

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Oh my god, I really like it! It's a good take of a fresh air in the traditional Pokémon look.

thank you!
I felt like gen III needed a bit of a tuneup :D
my Japanese tileset I had been building for a while is released. find it on my deviant page

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Building my next tileset. A bank. It's still a work in progress. So any tips critique or advice are welcome!

bank_wip_by_aveontrainer_dd136u4-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
This isn't your work, atleast mention the creator you have based this on.
https://www.deviantart.com/mediocre-mel/art/Roost-Cafe-713802214

I know it isn't and I have deleted it because I asked the original creator for permission to use it and they said no. It no longer exists on my deviant page. Didn't realize it's still up on this one for whatever reason. If you read through any of the other posts you would have seen that I responded to someone telling them that I am waiting for permission from the original author. Never once did I say that I created it.
I created the tile set out of that authors artwork. That's as far as I took credit. if you look at any of the tilesets I have released I credit all the authors whose design or actual art that I have used or edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I know it isn't and I have deleted it because I asked the original creator for permission to use it and they said no. It no longer exists on my deviant page. Didn't realize it's still up on this one for whatever reason. If you read through any of the other posts you would have seen that I responded to someone telling them that I am waiting for permission from the original author. Never once did I say that I created it.
I created the tile set out of that authors artwork. That's as far as I took credit. if you look at any of the tilesets I have released I credit all the authors whose design or actual art that I have used or edited.

You can't share graphics here if you don't have confirmation from the original creator yet. No "I'm waiting for permission so I'll post it", you need permission first.

If there are any other graphics you don't have permission to use yet, please remove them now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
You can't share graphics here if you don't have confirmation from the original creator yet. No "I'm waiting for permission so I'll post it", you need permission first.

If there are any other graphics you don't have permission to use yet, please remove them now.

that was the only one. I deleted it from my deviantart page as soon as I got a response which was a long time after I requested permission. I figured since it no longer existed on the external link it was linked to, this site would no longer carry the image either. Didn't realize this site still kept it up. Something for you admins to work on?

Everything else has been made from stuff that was said to be public use with credits. And I have been crediting everyone as I make my tilesets. Other stuff I have made from scratch or drawn from a non pixel concept which I still credit the original author for the concept.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
mustafa505 probably best to delete the image from your post as well so it no longer exists.

on another note I started building my next tileset which is a museum
i've made all the pokemon fossils in the case. Now we can have some variety instead of the boring same old fossil in every case. The last one is a Pokeball from another public tileset made by ralandel.
dd1ekt2-d7356d2d-fa3d-4784-92f6-7e79db40d455.png

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
ok so here is what I got. Quickly threw this together based on the only two pictures i found of the lab.

zygarde_lab_by_aveontrainer-dd1jd8v.png

AWESOME DUDE! <3

I will try to draw a autotile for zygarde stone, to put it bobbing and pulsing when you convert yours cells to Zygarde.

Last edited:
Back