• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] Aliens in Jasper(Rewrite)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 21: First experience of Twin Telepathy​

AN: I'm going to use Sabrina's Cybertronian name when she remembers life as sparkling.

Two minutes after Ratchet attaches the IV to Sabrina's left arm, he looks down at her right leg and sees it slowly turning back to normal. Sabrina starts to come around just as Ratchet's holoform places his hand on either side of Sabrina's shoulder to get ready to pop it back into place.

"Ratchet, is Brandon okay?" Sabrina says. "I'm sorry that I couldn't keep the 'Cons from getting the advantage over us. Not to mention not calling you when it happened." Sabrina rambles.

"Sabrina, you don't have to apologize for what happened. No one is mad at you. Your brother is fine." Ratchet says.

"I guess that loud popping sound I heard during the fight was my shoulder coming out of its socket?" Sabrina asks.

"Yes, I'm going to pop it back into place now." Ratchet replies.

The Autobots gasp when they hear Sabrina shout some Cybertronian swear words as Ratchet pops her shoulder back into place. After he puts the sling on her arm, Ratchet finds everything he needs before he makes a cast for Sabrina's ankle. After attaching an IV drip to Graham and Natasha, Ratchet leaves to rejoin the group to give them a report on Sabrina's injuries. Meanwhile, the soothing beat of Elita's spark soothes Brandon a little too well. Optimus and the others watch as the four-year-old falls asleep in Elita's hand.

"I don't blame him for power downing... I mean falling asleep." Cliffjumper says.

"Yes, I'm sure this experience with the Decepticons must have scared him too," Elita says.

"Elita, how did you get to Earth?" Ratchet asks.

"Back on Cybertron, after I received Optimus' encrypted message to meet up with him on Earth. My ship got hit by meteors, and I had to make a rough emergency landing. I got hurt but managed to summon up enough strength to reprogram my stasis pod open when the ship's computer picked up a Decepticon signal." Elita explains.

"I'm glad you are back Elita and thank you again for helping Sabrina and Brandon," Optimus says.

"So I take it Sabrina is Swiftglide's human name?" Elita asks.

"Yes, and Natasha is Seaglide's human name," Optimus says.

"So, are they going to be alright?" Cliff asks.

"Yes, Natasha and Graham need some rest till their energon levels return to normal. Sabrina may need to stay here for a few days since she dislocated her shoulder and broke her ankle." Ratchet says. "But, we do have another problem." Ratchet continues.

"What is it?" Arcee asks.

"Our Energon supplies is getting dangerously low. We need to find more before their Cybertronian sides fully activate," Ratchet says.

Cliffjumper shows Elita to Graham's room. Elita lays Brandon down on the bed. They walk out as quietly as they can so Brandon can rest. Back in the medical bay, Sabrina's and Natasha's eyes start to flutter as they begin to have another dream/memory of their life as sparklings on Cybertron.

~~~ Dream/Memory Start ~~~​

Swiftglide and Seaglide hear two strange voices as they start to wake up. The sparklings quickly sit up and back away, and looks around at their surroundings. They shriek in fear when an orange and white robot along with a pink one come into their line of sight.

"Where am I? Where are my mom and dad? Who are you?" Swiftglide asks in a shaky tone.

"Yeah, how did we get here?" Seaglide asks.

"You are in a triage facility. I'm Ratchet, and this is Elita. She found both of you in Kaon unconscious. What are your names?" Ratchet says.

"Swiftglide, Mr. Ratchet." Swiftglide answers.

"I'm Seaglide, and I'm the big sister," Seaglide says.

"No your not, I am. Carrier said so." Swiftglide argues.

Ratchet and Elita reach down to separate the twins before their argument gets too out of hand.

"Why were you there in the first place?" Ratchet asks.

Swiftglide tries to remember what happened, but the only thing she can remember is playing in the front yard in front of her house and the purple bird showing up.

"I'm sorry, I can't remember anything else Mr. Ratchet," Swiftglide says tearfully.

"All I remember is a gray Decepticon with fangs laughing at us," Seaglide says.

Elita gives Swiftglide a soft hug.

"It's okay Swiftglide, that must have been very scary for you." She comforts the young sparkling.

"It was Miss Elita, can I go home?" Swiftglide asks wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Yeah, I want Sire and Carrier," Seaglide says.

"Swiftglide, Seaglide, I'm afraid you can't go home. The Decepticons destroyed it, but your parents are alright." Ratchet says.

A few moments later, the twin's parents, Ironhide and Chromia, rush to their twins. Elita hands Swiftglide to Chromia. Ratchet gives Seaglide to Ironhide. The parents take turns hugging their sparklings.

"Swiftglide, Seaglide, we are glad that you two are okay. You had us worried sick." Ironhide says sternly
"I'm sorry, Sire." Swiftglide and Seaglide say in unison.

"We know you are Sweetsparks, but we have to say goodbye now," Chromia says.

"Why do we have to say goodbye?" Swiftglide asks as she raises her left optical ridge (eyebrow) higher than the right.

"We are warriors, Swiftglide. Your father and I don't want to do this, but we love you and Seaglide. We have to do what is best for our family. It's not safe for either of you to be here." Chromia explains.

"If I promise to be good and never run away again, can I stay?" Seaglide asks.

"Sorry, Sweetspark, but the answer is no," Ironhide says.

Ironhide and Chromia take their sparklings to their ship's escape pods. After Ironhide opens one, they put their daughters inside. Optimus and Elita come in the escape pod room with their son Strikezone. Elita places Strikezone down next to Swiftglide.

"I know this isn't ideal, but we have to put Strikezone in with the girls," Optimus says.

"Yes, all my ships escape pods are damaged," Elita says.

"Where are we going, Carrier?" Swiftglide asks.

"To Earth, you'll be safe there. Alpha Trion will make sure of it." Chromia answers her sparkling.

Before any of the sparklings can ask why they see the lid closed. The sparklings' eyes start to get heavy as the pod puts them into stasis. As the pod gets shot off into space, the sparklings can hear their parents vow that they will be a family again someday echo in their mind.

~~~ End of Dream/Memory ~~~​

When the dream ends, Sabrina's and Natasha's eyes dart open as Elita and Ratchet walk into the room. Ratchet activates his holoform before he walks over to Natasha and takes the IV needle out of her arm since her energon level is back to normal.

"I just remembered the last time I saw my parents on Cybertron," Sabrina says.

"I think I did too," Natasha says.

"How is it possible that we remember it at the same time?" Sabrina says.

"Even though twin telepathy hasn't been scientifically proven, given what you girls just experienced, it is very true, and it does exist," Ratchet says.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 22: All Spark Day​

"How old were you and your sister in this memory?" Ratchet asks.

"Four, but it doesn't make any sense. Some of the pictures of me at my house are of me as a baby." Sabrina says.

"Maybe when Alpha Trion disguised you as a human he felt it would be better if you started your life over here on Earth," Elita says.

"When my Cybertronian side activates, wouldn't Alpha Trion have considered that some of my memories of my life back on Cybertron would return?" Natasha asks.

"Yes, but Seaglide, what happened in this memory?" Elita says.

"Is Seaglide my Cybertronian name?" Natasha asks.

"Yes," Elita says.

"Seaglide and I were playing chase in front of our house. Then a purple bird flew in and Seaglide chased after it. I followed her, and we ended up in Kaon." Sabrina says.

"Then what happened?" Ratchet asks.

"We got snatched by some tentacles, and the next thing I see is a grey Decepticon that has fangs looking down at me. He congratulates Soundwave for kidnapping us." Sabrina says.

"Then Soundwave throws us against the wall," Natasha adds.

"Then we woke up in a triage facility," Sabrina says.

"You and Elita were there Ratchet," Natasha says.

Meanwhile, on the Nemesis, Megatron is shouting at Knockout and Starscream.

"How do you two manage to fail a simple job of kidnapping three humans?!" Megatron shouts.

"Blue metal covered one of the girl's limbs. The other girl had red metal on her hip." Knockout says.

"The boy's head looked like a young Optimus Prime. They also got help from another Autobot that was pink." Starscream adds.

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses go back out and bring the humans to me!" Megatron orders.

Sabrina's 'parents' walk in the medical bay. Mrs. Tucker is carrying Brandon. She walks over to the bed and sets Brandon on Sabrina's lap.

Brandon hugs her and says, "I'm sorry, Sabrina" as he sits back down she sees few tears roll down his cheeks.

"Buddy, what happened today wasn't your fault. I'm not mad at you." Sabrina says using her left hand to wipe the tears away from his eyes gently. "I'm just mad at myself; I should have followed you to the cave instead if staying behind." Sabrina continues.

Mrs. Tucker reaches down and picks up Brandon.

"Neither of you needs to apologize for what happened." Mrs. Tucker starts. "We can't go back and change what happened. What's important is the two of you came back and are safe." She finishes.
"Ratchet filled us in on your injuries young lady after your encounter with a few Decepticons." Mr. Tucker says, as strict as always.

"Did Elita tell you that I did all I could to protect Brandon?" Sabrina says.

"Yes, Sweetheart, she did, but you're still in trouble for what happened in school today." Mr. Tucker answers.

"But, I can't look after him now," Sabrina says.

"We are aware of that Sabrina, so your punishment will be postponed until you recover." Mr. Tucker says.

"So, I guess I still have to go to school?" Sabrina asks.

"Yes, Sweetheart, you'll just be in a wheelchair." Mrs. Tucker says.

"But, I can't write since my right arm is in a sling. Couldn't I stay at the base until it's healed enough for me to move it again?" Sabrina asks.

"Sorry, Sabrina, the answer is still no. You'll have to ask another student to give them a copy of their notes." Mr. Tucker says.

"But the school doesn't have a wheelchair ramp," Graham says.

"That's true. I guess I'm not going to school tomorrow after all." Sabrina says.

"We've already talked with the principal, and he agreed to add one. It will be down by next week. Until then, someone will have to help you up and down the steps." Mr. Tucker says.

"Who is going to do that?" Sabrina asks.

"I'm pretty sure 'Clark' and Graham would be happy to help." Mr. Tucker answers.

Mrs. Tucker leans forward, and Brandon kisses his sister on the cheek.

"Bye, Sabrina, I love you," Brandon says.

"Bye, Buddy, I love you too," Sabrina says.

A few minutes after they leave, Graham walks in carrying two bags of food and a drink carrier with two drinks on it.
"Hey, I thought we could have our first dinner date." He smiles at Sabrina.

"That was sweet of you, but this isn't the most romantic spot in Jasper," Sabrina says.

Graham hands her the bag of food from his right hand.

"I know, but I thought you might need some food to refuel after that adventure in the forest." He says.

Sabrina opens it and sees a burger made exactly like the one she had in school last week with a side of sweet potato fries.

"I didn't know KO had sweet potato fries." She says.

"They are trying them out for a few weeks as another side option," Graham says.

After they finish eating, Graham leaves to throw the trash away. A few moments later, Natasha, Arcee, and Elita walk in. Sabrina notices they look very similar except for their colors.

"Hi, Elita, Arcee, I'm just curious, are you two sisters?" Sabrina asks.

"Yes, we are. Our sparks were released from the well of Allsparks a few minutes apart from each other." Elita says.

"So who is older?" Natasha asks.

"Elita," Arcee says.

"Got it, so Elita, you said that you knew Natasha and I's parents. Do you know what their names are?" Sabrina asks.

"Ironhide and Chromia. The last time I spoke with them was an hour before my ship got hit by the asteroid." Elita says.

"What did they say?" Natasha asks.

"They were on the way to Earth to reunite with you." Elita answers.

"If they were on their way to Earth, how come Ratchet can't find their ship?" Sabrina asks.

"It could be cloaked to keep it from being attacked the Decepticons," Arcee says.

"Do you think they are still alive?" Sabrina asks.

Elita doesn't answer, so Sabrina decides to change the subject.

"So, Natasha, do you have to go home?" Sabrina asks.

"No, Agent Fowler told my parents that I found my sister, so they are letting me stay here," Natasha says.
"Seriously?" Sabrina gasps.

"Yup." Natasha smiles.

"But what about going to school?" Sabrina asks.

"Agent Fowler contacted the school, and I am transferred to your school," Natasha says.

Elita and Arcee leave to let the girls talk. A few hours later, Sabrina and Natasha drift off to sleep. Ten minutes pass before the girls' eyes start to flutter as another 'dream' starts.

~~~ Start of Dream/Memory ~~~​

Swiftglide and Seaglide online their optics and quickly hop down off of their births. They go over to the corner where their drums are and pick them up. The twins run out of their room then march up and down the hallway banging their drums. Inside their parent's room, Ironhide and Chromia's power downs are interrupted by their sparkling's loud drumming and happy cheering.

"You never should have told me to get them those drums." Ironhide groans.

"Come on, Ironhide. This may be the twins last All Spark Day before we have to send them to Earth." Chromia says.

A few seconds later, the door to their room opens and the twins run into the room. Seaglide helps her sister up onto their parent's birth before they jump up and down.

"Sire, Carrier, it's All Spark Day!" Seaglide says.

"Yeah, I want to go play in the giant energon fountain!" Swiftglide adds.

~~~ End of Dream ~~~​

Natasha, and Sabrina wake up and the girls have one thought on their minds.

'What is All Spark Day?'

​​​​​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 23: An undercover Decepticon​

Aboard the Nemesis, Breakdown and Knockout are in the lab. Breakdown has Knockout hooked up to the computer. He opens his holoform program and starts typing to edit the appearance into something that would blend in better in case he would have to get out of the car.

"Why are you editing my holoform?" Knockout asks.

"I thought I could get more information about the kids you and Starscream tried to capture if you went undercover at the Earth school." Breakdown answers.

"Did you tell Lord Megatron about your plan?" Knockout says.

"No, I didn't want to get his hopes up that this plan would be successful," Breakdown says.

After he unplugs Knockout, Breakdown hacks into the school's computer system and adds the name 'Knox' to student list, makes up a human name for Megatron, a fake human address of the house they live in and a fake transcript too before logging out.

"Well, I guess it's time for me to activate my holoform to get this plan started." Knockout says.

Meanwhile, at the Autobot base, Sabrina doesn't sleep well at all because of the pain from her injuries. The teen groans when she hears the metallic footsteps as Arcee and Cliffjumper walk in her room. They stand to the left of her bed. Cliffjumper activates his holoform. He pulls down the sheets and gently shakes her to wake her up.

"No," Sabrina mumbles as she pulls the sheets out of Cliffjumper's hand.

"Come on Sabrina, do you want to late to school?" Arcee asks.

"Yes, just give me five more minutes, please?" Sabrina asks.

Cliffjumper and Sabrina spend two minutes fighting over the sheets. Sabrina finally gives in and slowly sits up.
"I'll leave so Arcee can help you get dressed," Cliffjumper says.

After Cliffjumper leaves Arcee holds out her hand. Sabrina slowly climbs onto it, and they go over to the boxes filled with Sabrina's clothes. She takes out a gold brocade t-shirt with a white, Peter Pan collar, cream tiered tutu shirt and a pair of floral patterned Ballet Flats Loafers. The teenager even teaches Acree how to braid her hair since she can't do it only using one hand. Acree also helps Sabrina put on a necklace with a cross on it. Sabrina tucks it under the collar since she can't remember if she can wear it to school. She also puts on a bracelet she found at the swap meet last summer.

After Sabrina uses her good arm to pick up her backpack, they leave the room to meet back up with Cliffjumper. Sabrina smiles when she sees Graham on Ratchet's shoulder. Ratchet walks over to them as they enter the room. Natasha is sitting on Elita's shoulder.

"Good morning Sabrina," Graham says.

"It would be a better morning if my parents didn't make me go to school. My dad asked the school to make a wheelchair ramp. My mom said you might have to help out for a while." Sabrina says through a big yawn.

"Wait, you said my parents and mom and dad, you didn't use air quotes. Does that mean you're not mad at them anymore?" Graham asks.

"I'm still mad at my parents. I'm just tired of calling them, Mr. and Mrs. Tucker." Sabrina answers.

A few moments later, the skin underneath the cast starts to get itchy, and it's starting to drive Sabrina crazy. Ratchet watches the teen take a pen out of her purse. He snatches it before Sabrina can place it underneath the cast.

"Eh, eh, you're not allowed to scratch." Ratchet scolds.

"Why not? It itches?" Sabrina whines.

"You could get an infection." Ratchet explains.

"What am I supposed to do if it starts to itch," Sabrina asks.

"Don't scratch and try your best not to think about it when it happens," Ratchet says.

"Okay, but I think Cliff should stay at the base for a few days," Sabrina says.

*Why? He is your guardian* Bumblebee says.

"I know, Bumblebee. But if he shows up, people are going to get suspicious. It normally takes a few days for a car to get fixed after a car accident depending on how bad it was." Sabrina explains.

*Okay, so who is going to take you to school?* Bumblebee asks.

"What about if Elita takes us?" Natasha says.

"She could," Sabrina says.

"You have to take me to preschool first," Brandon says.

"I know, Buddy," Sabrina says.

"How come you didn't ask me?" Bulkhead asks.

"Bulkhead your vehicle mode is kind of high off the ground. I can't hop down with only one good ankle." Sabrina says.

"That makes sense, we should get going," Bulkhead says.

"Yeah, Miko doesn't need another detention on her permit record," Sabrina says even though they all know she'll end up getting another one in the future.

Elita sets Natasha down on the floor before she transforms. Ratchet sets Graham down on the floor before Graham walks over to Arcee. She sets Sabrina down, and Graham helps her into Elita's passenger seat. She sets her book bag on her lap before closing the door as Graham goes over to Bumblebee. After he buckles Brandon into the backseat, he gets into the driver's seat. They drive away from the group. They pull up in front of Rafael's house. Bumblebee opens the passenger side door for his partner.

"Brandon, why is he here?" Rafael asks, after fasting his seatbelt.

"We have to take him to preschool," Graham says.

After they drop Brandon off, Bumblebee parks next to Elita, Raf gasps when he sees Natasha helping Sabrina out of the car.

"Who is that girl?" Raf asks.

"Oh that's Sabrina's twin sister Natasha," Graham says. "She just got transferred here; today's her first day." Graham continues.

They get out and walk over to them. Sabrina introduces Raf to her sister.

"How come your parents are still making you go to school?" Rafael asks.

"I was about to ask the same thing," Jack adds as he comes over to them.

"They don't want me to fall behind." Sabrina sighs.

"Someone could just bring you your homework," Rafael suggests.

"I suggested that too, but they refused to let me stay at the base," Sabrina says.

A few seconds later, they see a bright red European sports car, with the inner part of its wheels, painted a shiny gold color. The twins and Graham recognize that car looked a lot like the one that turned into one of the Decepticons that attacked them in the forest yesterday. A boy with short red hair, brown eyes, and a goatee. He is wearing a black t-shirt and a red leather jacket along with an expensive looking watch on his right wrist. He looks in their direction before walking over to them.

"I'm Knox; my family just moved here. I need to pick up my schedule from the office." Knox says. "Could one of you show me there?" He asks.

"Sure, I'll show you, Miko says as she runs up and quickly drags him away.

The whole way to the office, Sabrina along with Natasha and Graham are a little on edge since they will be going to school with a Decepticon. Miko, Jack, and Rafael didn't seem to recognize the vehicle so they may not have seen that Decepticon before. The twins and Graham walk into the room. Mr. Liverance and one of the workers walks up to them. The worker hands Natasha her schedule. Graham helps Sabrina sit down in the wheelchair. Natasha gives Sabrina's backpack to him, and he hangs it on the back of the chair.

"Okay, Natasha, I'll show you to your first class." Mr. Liverance says.

"Okay, bye Graham, Sabrina, I'll see you at lunch right?" Natasha says.

"Probably, and don't worry about fitting in everyone here is nice," Sabrina says.

Graham and Sabrina stop by her locker. She tells him the combination so she can get what she needs for chemistry class. While they go down the hallway to Mr. Henderson class, Sabrina can't help but ponder that the Decepticons are up to something and wants to take them to their ship to experiment on them.

Back at the base, Ratchet is in the lab is coming up with an equation to figure how fast the energon is building up in Sabrina's bloodstream and how long it be until it reaches 50 percent. He goes over to the lab table and sees the water bottle filled with the energon solution he made for the teens. He picks it up quickly, transforms and drives to the school.

Meanwhile, at the school, Sabrina starts to feel light headed as the bell rings, signaling the end of Geometry class. She reaches around to take out her water bottle and whispers some Cybertronian swear words under her breath when she realizes that she forgot to grab it when she left the base this morning. Her vision slowly starts to get blurry, but she makes out Natasha's face as she runs up to her.

"Sabrina, are you alright?" Natasha asks.

Sabrina tries to answer but faints a few moments later. Mr. Jameson runs over to them. Natasha explains to him that their friend Clark has a friend who is a doctor so that he can help her. Mr. Jameson nods and tells her to take Sabrina to the nurse's office. Knox decides to skip class and sees Natasha taking Sabrina to the nurse's office.

Sabrina wakes up long enough to see Knox come up and sucker punches Natasha. She hits her head against a locker. Knox smirks as he watches Natasha begin to lose consciousness. He picks Sabrina up and carries her to the car. He lays her down on the back seat. Ratchet arrives just in time to see the Deception drive off. He parks and his holoform runs into the school. The medic gasps as he enters to see Natasha unconscious a few feet in front of him. The school nurse and the principal are next to her trying to wake her up. He runs over to them.

"Are you one of Clark's friends?" Mr. Liverance asks.

"Yes, I am, I am a medic. What happened?" Ratchet asks.

"I'm not sure, sir, we hear a loud bang. When we came into the hall, we found Natasha like this." Mr. Liverance replies.

"Natasha, wake up!" Ratchet shouts as he tries to wake her up.

Natasha lets out a low groan as she opens her eyes and sees Ratchet's holoform for the first time.

"The new kid, Knox just shucker punched me," Natasha says.

"That is new; I've never had an incident where a new student punches another new student out of nowhere." Mr. Liverance says.

"Natasha, where is Sabrina?" Ratchet asks.

"I don't know; I think Knox took her," Natasha answers as she looks over at Sabrina's wheelchair noticing her sister is gone. "We have to find her." Natasha continues as she tries to stand up.

A dizzy spell stops her. Ratchet catches her before she hits the front of her head on the floor.

"Take it easy, Natasha, I need to take you back to my office," Ratchet says. "You might have a concussion. I'll call some of my friends to help find her; for now, you need medical attention." Ratchet continues.

"Listen to the medic." Mr. Liverance says, "I understand you're worried about your sister, but he is right. Your health is just as important as bringing Sabrina back home." Mr. Liverance continues, not knowing the full extent of the situation they're in right now.

Ratchet helps Natasha outside and into the passenger seat of his alt mode. After he pulls away, Ratchet looks over and see Natasha struggling to stay awake.

"Natasha, you have to stay awake," Ratchet says. "Tell me everything that happened once you were dropped off at school this morning." Ratchet continues.

Ratchet turns on his sirens as soon as Natasha faints after she finishes tell him everything that happened before he came. All of the other motorists pull over for the emergency vehicle as he races to the base. He gets safely outside the city and is a few miles away from the base before Knockout pulls out in front of him. Ratchet quickly transforms and lays Natasha down next a large rock near him.

The Autobot medic feels the energon inside him start to boil as the Decepticon transforms holding Sabrina in his right hand. Ratchet is worried when he notices that Sabrina's face looks worse than it did when Cliffjumper brought her back to the base the first time her energon levels dropped dangerously low, and she lost consciousness.

"Let her go, Knockout." Ratchet snaps.

"Ratchet, I never thought I'd see you outside of the base." Knockout smirks, "Why don't you hand over that energon you have inside that bottle, and I might hand this she-human over to you." Knockout continues as he spots the water bottle filled with energon in Ratchet's hand.

"Knockout, you and I both know that you're bluffing." Ratchet snaps.

"That I am." Knockout smirks.

The Deception puts Sabrina down on a rock before the two medics fight. After Knockout's saw and Ratchet's blade clash several times, sending sparks into the air, Sabrina finds enough strength to wake up long enough to see Knockout snatches the water bottle from Ratchet and then punches him hard enough to make him begin to blackout.

"Ratchet, I'm sorry," Sabrina whispers before passing out again.

Knockout walks calls for a groundbridge. As the portal of a ground bridge opens a few steps in front of him, Knockout picks up Sabrina, seemingly forgetting about Natasha, before he goes into the bridge when he exits the portal the medic heads to the medical bay with his new test subject.

"So, that is the squishy Lord Megatron wanted you to kidnap?" Breakdown asks as his partner walks in.

"One of the three yes, Breakdown. But I'm afraid that she is no use to us while she is in this condition." Knockout answers.

They get to work getting Sabrina's face to return to what they believe is normal for a human so Megatron can question her. They figure out how to reprogram their alien medical tech to work for humans and find out Sabrina's secret as well.

"This is interesting. Now I know why the ship picked up a weak energon signal coming from this she-human." Knockout says. "She has energon following inside her as well as what the human call blood." Knockout continues.

"How did it get there?" Breakdown asks.

"I'm not sure, but I do know that the she-human does." Knockout answers.

Sabrina begins to freak out when she hears two voices that don't sound like Cliffjumper or any of the other Autobots. One did sound like the Deception that tried to kidnap her when she went on the hike with Brandon, Natasha, and Graham yesterday. The other voice was harder to place since she can't even compare it anything that she's heard on Earth.

She feels her strength slowly returning as her migraine also fades away. The one thing she knows for sure when she wakes up is that she is not going to be in the Autobot base. A few seconds later, her vision to return to normal before she sees the face of a Cybertronian. It's bright red and has red optics as well and has a narrow chin.

"Alright, Decepticon, I know I must be on your warship since this doesn't look like the Autobot base," Sabrina says.

"Yes, she-human you are. Do you know why there is energon following inside your body?" Knockout asks.

"No, I don't." Sabrina lies.

Sabrina hears metallic footsteps and turns her head towards the sound to see Megatron walk in. He comes over to her, and she quickly goes back to staring at the ceiling.

"Knockout, did you find out why this human is giving off an energon signal?" Megatron asks.

"Yes, I did, Lord Megatron. It seems the she-human has energon inside her body." Knockout answers.

There must have been enough energon left in Sabrina's system for her Cybertronian side to activate because the teen feels a sharp pain in her neck. She holds her breath to keep herself from screaming. Then tries to think of a childhood memory to keep her Cybertronian side from activating, but everything starts to spin around her since her body couldn't handle the pain. She hears evil chuckles as things go black. This time when she opens her eyes, Sabrina slowly lifts her left hand and touches her neck. She feels cables instead of skin. Slowly moving it towards the top of her head the teen begins to freak out a little when her fingers don't run through her hair.

"Knockout, while she is like this, use the cortical psychic patch to scan her brain to find any information about why this just happened," Megatron says.

Sabrina's heart starts to race since Ratchet told her about the cortical psychic patch. He said that it's a procedure where the mind of one Cybertronian can be joined with another, using a cable connected directly between their brains. The victim's memories can be viewed by both parties, allowing information to be extracted. Fear begins to build up inside her as she looks to her left again and sees a long purple cord attached to a computer before Knockout walks over to her. She gasps when he attaches it to the back of her head.

~ Aliens in Jasper~​

Back at the school, Graham walks into the cafeteria. He gets his food and sits down at the table next to Miko.

"Guys, I'm getting a little worried. Sabrina isn't here." Graham says.

"Yeah, someone from her Geometry class should have brought her here." Jack adds.

"What do we do now?" Graham asks.

"We have to believe the 'Bots can find her." Jack says.

"I wish there is a way so I can contact them," Graham says.

Meanwhile, at the base, Elita walks into the main room. She goes over to the computer and starts a search for Ratchet's signal. After she finds it, she locks the ground bridge onto his coordinates, opens the portal and runs through it. Elita gasps when she sees Ratchet on the ground unconscious and goes over to him.

"Ratchet, wake up." Elita says, shaking him.

Ratchet groans as he slowly opens his eyes and sees Elita looking down at him. Elita helps him stand up.
"What happened?" Elita asks.

"Sabrina left the specialized form of energon I made for her at the base that would keep her from passing out in school. I was taking it to her. When I arrived at the school, Natasha was on the floor unconscious. She told me that Knockout was there and took Sabrina." Ratchet answers.

"What was he doing there?" Elita asks.

"I'm sure Megatron must have figured out Sabrina's secret." Ratchet says. "When he transformed to fight me Sabrina was unconscious and looked worse than the first time this happened." Ratchet continues.

"Knockout must have taken her onto the Nemesis." Elita says.

"I know, Elita." Ratchet sighs as he turns around to pick up Natasha. "Even if we locate the ship, we don't have a way of getting into it to rescue her." Ratchet continues.

In the medical bay on the Nemesis, Knockout is watching one of Sabrina's memories on the screen. He and Megatron see Alpha Tron is talking with the human.

"Young one, I am here to tell you that you are part Cybertronian." Alpha Trion says.

"That's impossible. I look like a human." Sabrina gasps.

"That is how the other Primes and I decided to disguise you so the Decepticons couldn't find you." Alpha Trion says.

"Hold on, so I'm an Autobot?" Sabrina asks.

"Yes, but your Cybertronian form will fully activate in the coming weeks." Alpha Trion says.

Knockout chuckles as he walks over to Sabrina and disconnects the patch. Sabrina groans and feels the pain in her neck subside. She touches her neck again and sighs when she feels the texture of skin along with her pulse.

"What is our next move, Lord Megatron?" Knockout asks.

"She knows where their base is. If you need to redesign the cortical psychic patch to correspond to her, then do it. We need to get that information before the Autobots stage a rescue mission." Megatron answers.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 24: I'm Not A Decepticon Science Experiment​

The idea of using Dark Energon on Sabrina was suggested by a fellow writer on Wattpad called CommentsByAyla.

Sabrina wakes up again, and Knockout sees the Decepticon medic attaching some wires to her forehead.

"Normally I'm very polite, but haven't you invaded my brain with your Deception technology enough for one day?!" Sabrina snaps.

"Well, have I triggered a new side of your personality, she-human." Knockout smirks.

"No you didn't, I'm just a tad cranky because I'm laying on a metal with a broken ankle and a sore shoulder that had been dislocated. Not to mention being a human, I need food and something to drink, or you're going to get annoyed by my constant complaints that I'm hungry and thirsty as well as in pain." Sabrina says.

Knockout doesn't say a word, goes over to the computer, and turns on the patch again. Sabrina faints again, and Knockout watches more of Sabrina's memories play on the screen. He watches the first time she ran into the vehicon trooper and got rescued by the Autobots. He also sees her embarrassing herself in front of Graham. The Decepticon starts to get frustrated since none of these memories contain any information that will help Megatron win the war against the Autobot. He is about to turn it off when he sees Sabrina get into Cliffjumper again and drive off to the Autobot base.

"So, they are in a missile silo just outside Jasper," Breakdown says.

"Breakdown, remove the wires we got what we needed." Knockout says.

"If she has energon in her body, what would happen if we used Dark Energon?" Breakdown muses.

"We can find out after I tell Megatron the location of the Autobot base." Knockout answers.

Knockout leaves the medical bay and heads to the bridge to talk to Megatron. Breakdown walks over to Sabrina and takes off the wires. Sabrina groans as she slowly opens her eyes. Her migraine is getting worse, and she remembers Knockout stole the energon drink from Ratchet.

She looks to her right and sees the water bottle on the lab table. The teen knows she can't reach over to grab it because of the sling on her arm. Breakdown doesn't want to hear Sabrina complain, so he hands it to her, not knowing it has energon in it. Sabrina uses a small amount of strength she has left to sit up. She takes the water bottle from the Decepticon. She drinks half and hands it back to Breakdown.

Meanwhile, at the school, Bumblebee pulls into the parking spot next to Arcee. When the school bell rings the students run out the door. Graham, Jack, Miko, and Raf walk out. Graham and Raf get into Bumblebee. Then everyone drives to the base. Graham and Raf get out of the Urbana 500. Then Bumblebee, and the others transform before walking over to Cliffjumper.

"Where is Sabrina?' Cliffjumper asks.

"Yes, I was about to ask that as well," Arcee adds.

"We were hoping you guys had an idea since she wasn't at lunch." Graham answers.

"Neither was Natasha," Raf says.

"I have a hunch that Sabrina was taken aboard the Decepticon Warship," Ratchet says.

"If she is on the ship can we bring her back?" Graham asks.

"It's going to be difficult to locate the ship since its cloaked. I will keep working, and I'll let you know when I find it." Ratchet says.

"Is Natasha okay?" Raf asks.

"Yeah, the last time I saw her she was taking Sabrina to the nurse's office," Jack adds.

"She is fine, Natasha just has a mild concussion," Ratchet says. "She has to stay here for a few days." Ratchet continues.

Back on the Nemesis, Sabrina knows her parents will start to worry when they visit the base, and she is not there. She has to remain hopeful that the Autobots will rescue her soon. Her stomach starts to do backflips when she remembers that the Decepticons are considering using Dark energon on her. Ratchet hasn't explained to her or Graham about it. She may be part Cybertronian, but she is human as well, not a lab rat. Knockout comes back in, and he walks over to her.

"Since you know the location of the Autobot base, can't you just hold me, hostage, somewhere else and have the Autobots rescue me?" Sabrina asks.

"Sorry, Sabrina, Megatron ordered me to come up with a way to make you fight alongside the Decepticons." Knockout answers, not feeling sympathetic towards her.

"I'm not trying to disrespect the leader of the Decepticons, but I'd never turn against my new friends," Sabrina says confidently.

"I'm afraid you won't have any choice in the matter, my dear." Knockout smirks.

"There is one flaw in your plan. All your equipment is designed for robots, and I'm human, so there is no way you'll be able to put the Dark energon into my bloodstream without any problems." Sabrina says.

"We'll find a way around that little predicament." Knockout says.

Then Knockout holds up a plastic bag of food in front of her. One side of Sabrina's brain is screaming not to take it. He could have poisoned it somehow. But she is starving since she hasn't eaten since breakfast this morning. The teen slowly extends out her left hand and takes the bag.

"How did you even get this? I know you Cybertronians don't have any Earth money since you don't have to eat." Sabrina asks, slowly opening the bag and looking inside.

"I went to what you humans call a homeless shelter." Knockout says.

Sabrina did volunteer at the homeless shelter making lunch last summer. The staff ensures that every meal is healthy, so she knows that it will be a balanced meal with whatever it is. She slowly looks into the bag where one big container is. Inside it is meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans. A smaller bag has some rolls in it. The last two containers have a salad and an Apple Crisp in them. The teen is about to start eating when Knockout picks up the water bottle with the energon inside it.

"I'm going to need that all this food will make me thirsty," Sabrina says.

"You will get it back. I need a small amount of it to help me figure out the next part of the plan to turn you against the Autobots." Knockout says getting some of it before handing it back to her.

After she finishes eating, Breakdown takes the empty water bottle from her before he walks over to Knockout. After a little while, the Decepticons move to stand next to her and holds the bottle towards her to take. This time, the liquid inside is purple instead of blue. Luckily, Sabrina isn't thirsty right now, so they will have to wait to see how her body will react to the Dark Energon.

"I'm not drinking that." Sabrina snaps.

"You will have to eventually." Knockout says.

"When you do, you will instantly forget everything that has happened to you the past few days." Breakdown chuckles.

'The joke is on them since they don't understand how the human brain works. There is no way that Dark Energon will cause memory loss- I hope.' Sabrina thinks.

Later that night on the Nemesis, Sabrina is talking in her sleep as her head moves back and forth violently because of the nightmare that is playing inside her head.

~~~ Start of Nightmare ~~~

Chromia and Ironhide are fighting a battle against some Decepticon troops when Megatron flies in and shoot Ironhide in the chest just above his spark chamber. She shouts his names as he flies backward and lands on top of some rubble. Then tries to run over to him but Megatron picks her up by the neck.

"Sorry, Chormia, but this battle is between me and your mate," Megatron smirks.

Chormia screams out in pain as Megatron slashes his blade across her chest. He drops her, and the female Cybertronian's body makes a hollow clunking sound as she hits the ground and energon spills from her wound. Megatron walks over to Ironhide and is about to do the same thing to him.

~~~ End of Nightmare ~~~

Sabrina's eyes dart open, and she winces in pain as she sits up. After failing to locate something to dry the cold sweat off of her forehead, she hears the doors to the lab open. A few moments later, sees Knockout standing in front of her.

"What do you want? Other than to make me drink that dark energon." Sabrina snaps, not wanting to deal with him at the moment.

"Since I see some water dripping off your forehead, you might need to replace the fluids you just lost." Knockout says, handing the water bottle filled with dark energon in front of her.

Sabrina doesn't know what is going to happen after she drinks it, but she is a little thirsty. She slowly reaches out her left hand that's starting to shake to grab the bottle. She looks at the bottle in her hands before she puts the bottle up to her lips. The teenager isn't expecting it to have any flavor, but to her, it tastes like flat grape pop.

After a few sips, her whole body starts to hurt, and she lies down, taking a few deep breaths hoping the pain would go away. Knockout catches the water bottle before it hits the floor after Sabrina passes out. As he stands up, the Decepticon chuckles seeing the cast on her ankle breaks in half and the strap of the sling on her right shoulder rip, as Sabrina's Cybertronian form fully activates.

Sabrina groans as she sits up again. This time, her shoulder and ankle don't hurt. She looks down at her hand, and it is completely covered in metal. She then realizes her body feels heavy before the teen tries to remain calm seeing her body is covered head to toe in metal. She is not sure if she can still have a panic attack since she doesn't have a heart anymore, but she is terrified.

"Knockout, what just happened?" Sabrina asks in the calmest tone she could.

"It looks like the dark energon caused your Cybertronian side to activate fully." Knockout answers, amused by the outcome.

She closes her optics and prays that she changes back to her human side in a few minutes. Five minutes pass and Sabrina is still in her Cybertronian form. She takes the blaster off her hip and jumps off the birth. Then aims it at Knockout's spark chamber as anger starts to well up inside her.

"Start talking Knockout. Why did the Dark Energon do this to me?" Sabrina shouts.

"My dear, Breakdown and I were unsure how your body was going to react to it." Knockout says. "So we're the last ones to have an answer for you."

"Am I going to be able to change back to my human form or not?!" Sabrina shouts.

"You will, and I know someone who can teach you." Knockout says.

Sabrina feels the anger inside her start to fade, so she puts her weapon away.

"Who is going to teach me?"

The door opens again and a mech, he is mostly red, but his face, shoulders and the top half part of his legs are gray, walks in. He has a Decepticon logo on his chest.

"Knockout, can you keep the girl quiet, she interrupted my power down." The mech complains before looking at her. "Swiftglide?" The mech gasps.

"How do you know my cybertronian name?" Sabrina asks.

"Sweetspark, it's me. I'm your sire." Ironhide says as he goes over to her.

"No your not; my Sire is not a Decepticon!" Sabrina shouts as she runs out of the lab.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 25: Sire and Daughter reunion​

While Sabrina is in her Cybertronian form, I'll be using her Cybertronian name.

Knockout nods and Ironhide runs out to catch up with his daughter. Before he leaves the room though, Knockout tosses him the water bottle filled with the dark energon. Sabrina is amazed by how quickly she got used to her Cybertronian form. Ironhide catches up to Swiftglide and grabs her wrist. He pulls her into the room closest to them. The mech lets go Swiftglide wrist before he picks up his daughter and gives her a big hug then hopes that their bond as Sire and daughter will return. Tears start to escape from Swiftglide's optics as she feels a strange feeling in her spark. Ironhide stops hugging her and backs away to see his daughter crying.

"Sire, I'm sorry I didn't believe you," Swiftglide says.

"It's alright, Sweetspark, you been living as a human on Earth for years," Ironhide says as he wipes the tears from his daughter's optics.

"Do you know where carrier is?" Swiftglide asks.

"No, I haven't found her ship," Ironhide says.

"How did you end up on the Nemesis? Why are you still on the Nemesis?" Swiftglide asks.

Ironhide sighs.

"Sweetspark… I had no choice but to join. Your Carrier and I had been split up during a battle against the Decepticons. I could not find your Carrier, and they captured me. Given my experience in weapons, they give a choice. Have my spark extinguished or join the Decepticon ranks and train their ranks to get stronger." Ironhide says. "Through the bond, I did not feel pain, so I knew your Carrier, you, and your sister were alive. I couldn't just let them extinguish my spark before I see you again."

"So you joined the Decepticons for us?" She asks.

Ironhide nods to his sparkling.

"Why not join the Autobots again? You know they'd let you join them again." She continues, not seemingly grasping why he's still here.

"We'll talk about all that later. Right now, we need to worry about you, Sweetspark." He says.

"Do you know how I can change back into my human form?" Swiftglide asks.

"Yes, I got a message from Alpha Trion last night," Ironhide says. "How about we start your training tomorrow. Let's say at dawn?" Ironhide continues.

"Unless you want to hear my constant complaints about why you got me up so early, or you have to yell at me because I'll be dozing off, you might want to schedule the training session a little later in the day." Swiftglide answers.

"Fine, we'll start three hours after sunrise no later. Until then, how about I show you my room." Ironhide offers.

After they get to Ironhide's room, Ironhide lets go of his daughter's hand as the door slides open. They walk inside and sit down on the birth. Ironhide knows why Knockout tossed the water bottle with Dark energon to him. He can't bring himself to give it to her since he is afraid of the possible side effects it could have on Swiftglide.

"So, what is your earth family like?" Ironhide asks.

"My Earth parents raised me to be responsible and respect everyone around me. They also want the best for my little brother and me." Swiftglide says.

"So, that was the smaller human with you when Knockout and Starscream went to capture you in the forest," Ironhide says.

"Yes. So, why does Starscream have high heels? If he is a mech, he doesn't look very menacing." Swiftglide asks, holding back a snicker.

Ironhide smiles at that.

"I asked Megatron the very same question the first time I saw Starscream after I first joined. Megatron told me that even he doesn't know." Ironhide asks.

Later that night, Ironhide and Swiftglide are in power down. They tossed their heads back and forth neither realizing that they are about to get a message from Alpha Trion. They turn to their left and see the Prime's face in front of them.

"Swiftglide, Ironhide, I have an important message for both of you." Alpha Trion says.

"What is it? Do you know if my Carrier is still alive?" Swiftglide asks.

"I'm afraid the time isn't right to disclose that information, my dear." Alpha Trion says.

"Now that we found each other again, sir. I think we are ready to hear that information." Ironhide says.

"You two found each other because I let it happen. Now I don't have much time. You two need to escape from the Nemesis as soon as you can, Megatron wants to use the two of you fight against the other Autobots." Alpha Trion says.

"How does Megatron plan to make us do that?" Swiftglide asks.

"He is going to use the Dark Energon in the two of you." Alpha Trion says.

Their optic's quickly go back online before Alpha Trion has the chance to explain the rest of Megatron's plan. Swiftglide sits up and watches her sire get up off the floor.

'Why didn't he take me back to the medical bay? There is no way I'm going to let Megatron put more if that dark energon into my body or sire's either.' Swiftglide thinks. 'But when did he put dark energon into sire?'

Swiftglide hops down off of the birth. She walks over to her sire.

"Did we just have the same dream?" Swiftglide asks.

"It wasn't a dream, Swiftglide, it was a message from Alpha Trion," Ironhide says.

"Why would he tell us about Megatron's plan, other than to warn us that is?" Swiftglide asks.

"He wants us to get out of here so Megatron won't get the chance to put his plan into action," Ironhide says.

"I know, do you think we should go to the medical bay so Knockout can refill the water bottle? I do need energon." Swiftglide says

"Okay, but I'm going with you," Ironhide says.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter26: Megatron's Plot​

Swiftglide tries her best not to let Megatron see the fear in her eyes, as she slowly backs up. She glances over towards Knockout and Breakdown to see Knockout still patching up the wound on Breakdown's arm. Then take out her blaster again as she turns her attention to Megatron. The femme is about to shoot it when a laser blast hits her wrist. Her weapon clatters as it hits the floor and Ironhide runs over to her.

"I'll help you fight him." He says, picking up her blaster and aiming it at Megatron.

"How cute, but I'm afraid your little family bond won't help you." Megatron chuckles.

"I will never fight for you Megatron." Swiftglie snap, clenching her wrist trying to stop the energon leaking from the hole in it.

"You will join the Decepticons since your body has accepted the dark energon." Megatron states.

"What makes you so sure my body has accepted it?" Swiftglide snarls.

"You did attack Breakdown," Megatron answers.

"I was only defending myself." Swiftglide snaps.

Meanwhile, Cliffjumper activates his holoform as he reaches the end of the road leading to the base. He decides to drive around somewhere else besides Jasper. About ten miles down the road he drives past a sign that says "Now entering the city of Caseville - population 1,300". He pulls into a gas station to ask directions to a scrapyard to find some parts for Ratchet to help him locate the Nemesis. He parks next to a Blue Honda Odyssey. 'Clark' gets out of the vehicle and walks inside before he goes up to the register.

"Hello, sir, I'm visiting from Jasper. Is there a scrapyard around here? My friend Ra... Ryan is working on a project for his robotics club." Cliffjumper asks.

"Yes, the place is called "From Trash to Treasure," but it doesn't open up till nine o'clock. I'm afraid." The cashier answers.

"Okay, thank you," Clark says.

Cliffjumper turns around and walks back outside. A boy the same age as Brandon, his name is Nick quickly lets go of his father's hand. He runs up to Cliffjumper's alt mode and is about to climb onto the hood. His father, Brent, dashes over to him and grabs him before Nick puts his foot on the front bumper.

Brent turns around and says, "I'm sorry young man, my son forgets his manners when he sees a cool car."

"It's okay, sir, I learned that from a friend of mine who has a brother the same age as your son, acts the same way as him," Clark says.

Nick looks over at Cliff and says, "Mister, can I take a picture of your car so I can show it to my friends at preschool, please?"

Cliff nods and says, "Sure, kid, and you can call me Clark, not Mister."

Brent puts Nick down on the hood next to the horns. Nick wraps his left hand around one of them. Then his father takes out his phone and takes the picture. Brent puts his phone away then Nick slides down off the hood. He goes over to Cliff.

Nick gives him and a big hug and says, "Thank you, Clark! You are the coolest."

"You're welcome, bud," Clark says.

After they go inside, Cliff opens the driver's side door and gets into his alt mode before he closes the door and drives off.

On the Nemesis, Ironhide and Swiftglide watch Megatron's hand turn into a blade. He runs up to them. Ironhide shoots his daughter's blaster several times in hopes it would keep him at bay. They begin to fear the worst as Megatron deflects all the blasts. When he is close enough, they scream out in pain as he slashes them across their chests. The Autobots struggle to keep themselves awake due to the massive amount of Energon streaming out of their wounds.

Megatron looks down at them and chuckles.

"Knockout after you patch up my handy work, use Dark Energon to replace the energon they've lost." He orders as he smirks.

"Yes, Lord Megatron." Knockout says.

Megatron, Breakdown, and Knockout wait patiently for Swiftglide and Ironhide to finally lose consciousness. Megatron nods to them before he leaves the room and Knockout fixed the twin injuries. Breakdown and Knockout picks them up and carries them over to the berths located in the room. Breakdown attaches small monitors to them to track their vitals while they leave to go to the storage room to get the dark energon. After the doors close, the Autobots get another message from Alpha Trion.

"Swiftglide, Ironhide, you two need to escape now." Alpha Trion warns.

"How can we do that?" Ironhide asks.

"Yes, Megatron had almost sent us to the scrap yard," Swiftglide adds.

"I'm aware of that. You two need to dig deep to find the inner strength needed. Remember, Swiftglide, I need you, your sister and Strikezone's help to restore Cybertron." Alpha Trion says.

Back in Jasper, Ratchet stops typing another equation to locate the warship as he hears the sound of Cliffjumper's engine as he enters the base and turns around. After Cliff transforms, a sad expression appears on his face as he lets out a long sigh. Ratchet walks over to him.

"Cliffjumper, where did you go?" Ratchet asks.

"I went to a city to find a scrap yard to get some parts to help us improve our equipment to locate the Nemesis." Cliffjumper answers.

"I appreciate the thought," Ratchet says placing his hand on Cliff's shoulder. "I will locate her even if I have to pull what the humans call 'an all-nighter.' I will bring her back." Ratchet continues.

They hear some more footsteps and see Optimus and Elita walk in from the corner of their eye.

"I don't approve of that idea old friend," Optimus says.

"Yes, you're our medic and scientist, without you we'd be in trouble," Elita says. "Cliffjumper, how were you going to get the parts?" Elita continues.

"I'm aware of that, Elita." Ratchet sighs. "Did you have a plan to get the parts Cliffjumper, you need what the humans call money to get them when the humans are around." Ratchet continues.

"I can use my holoform, Ratchet. I probably could have come up with something to say to see if the owner could donate some parts." Cliffjumper says.

Back on the Nemesis, Knockout and Breakdown walk into the storage room and pick up a stack of dark energon cubes. They turn around and start to leave when they get back to the medical bay. The cubes land in a big pile on the floor as the two drop them when they see that Swiftglide and Ironhide are gone.

"Maybe we should have had one of the troopers stand guard after all," Breakdown says.

"Let's get set up and go after Ironhide and his daughter. They couldn't have gotten too far in their condition." Knockout says, not wanting to face Megatron's wrath if their master hears about this.

The Autobots continue their stealthy escape from the ship. They reach the flight deck and walk to the edge.

"Sire, did you happen to pick a vehicle that flies for your ALT Mode?" Swiftglide asks.

"No, Sweetspark, I'm sorry the Military Base we snuck into didn't have any planes or other flying vehicles." Ironhide answers.

"So, we are just going to jump to our doom. I don't think Alpha Trion would like this idea." Swiftglide says.

"Lord Megatron, I've found the escapees shall I have the troopers open fire?" Starscream asks.

"Yes but not enough to kill them, I need them. Keep Ironhide and Swiftglide on the ship." Megatron answers.

The Autobots turn around to see Starscream along with an army of Troopers charging their blasters and taking aim at them. Ironhide grabs her daughter's wrist as he turns around then jumps off the ship as the 'Cons start shooting at them. Starscream runs over to the edge and shouts for the seekers to fly after them.

A few moments later, at the base, everyone hears an incoming com signal beep. Ratchet dashes over to the computer, then the others came over as well. The medic can hardly believe that their systems could pick up this faint signal.

"Autobots... Escaped... Ground bridge... my daughter and I... Attacked." The voice says.

The Comm signal drops. Ratchet quickly traces the signal and locate two Autobot signals in free fall.

"Who do you think Swiftglide found on Nemesis?'' Elita asks.

"We'll have to ask her once I lock the ground bridge onto her coordinates," Ratchet says.

Ratchet opens a portal, and they hear a thump, then turn around to see two unconscious Cybertronians on the floor. Optimus and Ratchet run over to them.

He scans them and says, "Optimus, we need to get them to the medical bay now."

Optimus and Ratchet picks them up and goes to the medical bay. They attach the electro pulse monitors and Ratchet looks down at Swiftglide. He sees her optics come back online.

"Ratchet, thank you for saving my Sire and me," Swiftglide says weakly.

"Save your strength, Sabrina, just power down for now," Ratchet says.

"Okay, but the 'cons used dark energon on me, and I think they may have put some in Sire too," Swiftglide whispers before she powers down.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 27: A Decepticon Invasion​

Starscream gets a call from one of the seekers. It informs him that Ironhide and Swiftglide escaped through a ground bridge portal. He walks to the edge, transforms and flies off telling the seekers to run recon.

'Since they are low on energon. The Autobots must be looking for Energon to help them. All I have to do is locate one of them and sneak into their base and bring them back.' Starscream thinks, not wanting to get another beating for failing Megatron again.

In the brig, Breakdown and Knockout walk in. Megatron asks Soundwave to play back the audio recorded from the flight deck. The Decepticons hear Swiftglide mention Alpha Trion.

"Why would one of the thirteen original Primes contact Swiftglide?" Knockout asks.

"I'm not sure Knockout, but once you and Breakdown bring her and Seaglide back. We'll ask Swiftglide after the dark energon infusion is complete." Megatron answers.

"Yes, Lord Megatron, we will go to the Autobot base." Knockout says.

Optimus and Ratchet leave the medical bay to rejoin the others. The Medic thought Swiftglide was delirious due to lack of energon when she said that the Decepticons used Dark Energon on her and her Sire. He believes that she was too exhausted to change back to her human form when her Cybertronian side activated. Ratchet reviews her scan again to see that he overlooked the dark energon that is flowing through her body.

"Ratchet, is Swiftglide going to be okay?" Elita asks.

"They will be okay, but we don't have enough energon in our reserves to get them back on their feet," Ratchet says.

"So did Megatron attack them while they were on the Nemesis?" Graham asks.

"Yes, he did human." Knockout says.

The Autobots turn around and see Knockout and Breakdown standing in front of the tunnel.

"How did you not trigger our security system?" Arcee asks.

"Elementary my dear, I just used my new cloaking device then waited for the right time to sneak in." Knockout answers.

"How did you find this place?" Cliffjumper asks.

"Let's just say using dark energon on the girl wasn't the only thing we did." Knockout answers with a smirk.

"What did you do to her?" Cliffjumper snaps.

"Are you aware of the cortical psychic patch?" Knockout answers with a sly grin.

Knockout takes out his prod. He modified it for this mission. The Autobots watch him press a button, and several darts come flying at them. They jump out of the way, but unknown to them they have dark energon on the tips. One hits Graham in the skin as he rolled to his right to evade the three darts coming at him. He screams out in pain and Ratchet sprints over to him.

"By the Allspark." Ratchet gasps.

He sees Graham's Cybertronian side has activated. He has Elita's slim build and Optimus' signature colors. Ratchet helps the mech to his feet. Optimus runs over to them. Strikezone stumbles a bit when he sees his reflection in the windows on Optimus's chest. He puts his arm around Ratchet's shoulder so the mech can take a few seconds to wrap his mind around what just happened.

"Ratchet, it looks like Knockout used dark energon in those darts," Optimus says.

"It would appear so. Now we'll have to find enough energon to help Graham and Sabrina to get the dark energon out of their systems." Ratchet says.

A few seconds later, they hear screams of pain coming from the medical bay. Strikezone quickly takes his arm off Ratchet's shoulder and run towards the sound. Ratchet and Optimus follow him. They arrive to see Knockout and Breakdown removing the pulse monitors and slinging Swiftglide and Ironhide over their shoulders. Strikezone mimics what he saw Optimus did to change his hand to his blaster.

"Put them down Cons." Strikezone snaps as he aims his blaster at Knockout.

They turn around, and a sly grin appears on Knockout's face.

"You won't hurt me Graham or should I call you, Strikezone." He smirks.

"Maybe we should call him mini Optimus." Breakdown adds.

"Don't test me Knockout. I'll hit you right in your spark." Strikezone snaps.

On board the Nemesis on the bridge, Megatron is sitting on his throne clenching his first in frustration wondering what is taking Knockout and Breakdown so long to bring back the two injured Cybertronians from the Autobot base. He hears the door slide open and looks up to see Starscream walk in.

"Starscream, have you heard anything from Knockout and Breakdown?" He asks the seeker.

"Nothing yet, Lord Megatron. Might I suggest to ensure that we can bring back those Autobots." Starscream says.

"What is it?" Megatron asks.

"We should capture the younger human brother of Swiftglide and the sibling of that other human called Graham," Starscream says.

After receiving the suggestion, Megatron tells Starscream that Soundwave will help him. Soundwave figures out how to edit his holoform program to make a human form that would quickly get the preschoolers to trust him. Just in case, the communications and surveillance chief also called the school and posed as Brandon and Isabella's parents so Starscream or 'Steven' could pick them up after school today. Starscream chuckles evilly as he and Soundwave head to the flight deck.

The Decepticons land in a safe spot where they can hide their Cybertronian forms so no humans could spot them to Starscream's dismay, he activates his holoform. He groans seeing his reflection on the side of his alt mode. Now he looks like a 5'8'' tall 23-year-old man with green eyes, short black hair, and goatee on his chin. He also doesn't care for the earth attire he is wearing a silver jacket, a gray t-shirt with the Decepticon logo on it, a pair of what the humans call jeans and a pair of boots with a small heel on them.

'Hopefully, this form will fool those small humans long enough to lure them back here.' Starscream thinks.

He gets to the Preschool in time to hear the school bell ring. He steps to the side to let the other parents walk past him with their kids. Mrs. Sampson walks out with Brandon and Isabella. The preschoolers are worried when they didn't see their parents or older siblings.

"Mrs. Sampson, where are my mom and dad?" Brandon asks.

"Yeah, where is Graham?" Isabella adds.

"I got a call from your parents they said that their friend Steven would walk you two home today." Mrs. Sampson answers.

The kids walk over to Steven then they walk down the sidewalk. When 'Steven' makes a right turn instead of going straight, they reach the end of the street.

"Mr. Steven, we need to turn around," Brandon says.

"Yes, our houses are the other way," Isabella adds.

"Your teacher got confused. I'll be taking you to my house to wait for your parents." Starscream says.

But the two turn around and try to run away. 'Steven' turns and quickly grabs them by the back of their collars. He continues to walk towards the location where he and Soundwave landed. Brandon and Isabella keep shouting stranger danger as well as kicking wildly in the hopes he will get annoyed enough to let them go. It doesn't work, and Starscream joins back up with Soundwave. The preschoolers stop screaming when their throats start to get sore. Soundwave transforms then releases Laserbeak. It flies over to them and hits them with the lowest power energon blast its cannons can produce. After they stopped moving, Laserbeak flies back to Soundwave, and he takes hold of them with his tentacles. Starscream deactivates his holoform then transforms as well.

"Lord Megatron, we have them," Starscream says.

"Good, now I'll have one of the troopers open a bridge in front of Autobot base. I'll join you as well; I want to see Optimus's reaction when he sees we have the two siblings of their human pets." Megatron says.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 28: Another Allie​

Outside on a cliff to the left of the Autobot base, another bot is watching the entrance waiting to see it opening up again. A femme, she is mostly blue but has a little of red on her knees, shoulders and the top plate on her hands. Both hands are holding their weapons in their left hands.

"If my spark bond with the twins and my sparkmate led me here. It means they are inside." The femee says to herself. "I hope Swiftglide and Seaglide even remember me. Our family has been separated for 16 stellar cycles." The femme continues to herself.

Then she sees the Autobots chase after Knockout and Breakdown. The femee jumps down after seeing the cons are carrying her daughter and her sparkmate over their shoulders. Their bodies are limp like they are low on energon. She starts to run towards them, but a ground portal opens a few clicks in front of her. She stops and gasps in horror seeing Soundwave walk out holding two unconscious young humans in his tentacles. Starscream walks out as well and aims his blaster at the little boy. After the portal closes, she glances over at Knockout and sees Swiftglide snap awake like something must have caused a sharp pain in her spark.

'Could that boy be her Earth sibling?' The femee thinks.

She watches her sparkling find the strength to kick Knockout. She takes out her blaster and aims it at Starscream.

"What have you done to Brandon?" Swiftglide asks.

Then another mech that looks like a smaller version of Optimus points his blaster at Starscream too then says, "You better not have hurt Isabella either!"

"What are you going to do if we did? Shoot us?" Starscream asks.

Swiftglide and the other mech start to lose their balance. They catch each other and lean on the other to try to keep themselves standing.

Starscream chuckles, "I like to see you two try to snuff out my spark. Too bad you won't be able to, Soundwave."

Soundwave flicks his tentacles, and she hears them shout "No" as the kids are sent flying towards the cliff. The children wake up and start to scream, and the femee quickly transforms and drives at high speed before changing back to her Cybertronian form and catches them right before they hit the cliff. She looks down at her hands. The preschoolers look up at her.

"Thank you for saving me Miss. nice blue robot," Brandon says.

"Yeah, thank you for saving my boyfriend and me," Isabella says as she hugs Brandon.

"You're welcome." The femee says.

She sets them down on the ground and looks back towards Swiftglide and the other mech, and they have a look of pure relief on their faces knowing that their children are safe. Starscream and Soundwave take advantage of the two being distracted and shoots them.

"No!" The children shout.

Soundwave snatches Swiftglide in midair and uses another tentacle to grab Ironhide away from Breakdown. Starscream shoots one of his missiles at her. She crouches down to protect the children. When the dust clears, she sees that Soundwave, as well as Ironhide and Swftglide, are gone. Optimus and the others are fighting Vehicon troopers as Ratchet does his best to get the young mech safely back inside the base. She goes to help the others and runs up to Cliffjumper and shoot down several troopers along the way.

"Hey Cromia, thanks for the assist, but these 'Cons still need to learn what happens when you mess with the bull," Cliffjumper says.

"I remember, but these troopers still haven't gotten the horns," Chormia says.

"They are just about to get them," Cliffjumper smirks.

In a few minutes, they defeat all the troopers, so Chromia looks back over towards the children. She sees that Bumblebee and Elita let Brandon and the little girl climb onto their hands. The Autobots regroup next to them.

"Why did the Decepticons capture us?" Brandon asks.

"Yeah, did we do something wrong?" The little girl adds.

"No, Brandon, Isabella, the Decepticons just wanted to use the two of you as bait, so your siblings would let down their guard for you." Optimus answers.

"You are going to rescue Sabrina, aren't you?" Brandon asks.

"Of course we are, Brandon." Cliffjumper answers.

"Why did Graham look like you Optimus?" Isabella, asks.

"That's because Knockout hit him with a dart that activated his Cybertronian side." Optimus answers.

They walk into the base. Optimus guides Chromia to the medical bay when they arrive the Autobots see Isabella jump off of Elita's hand. Before she can land on the mech's chest, Ratchet catches her in his left hand. Then he sets her down on the berth.

"Isabella, I know you're worried about him, but you could have gotten hurt jumping from that height." He scolds her.

"I'm sorry Ratchet," Isabella says. "If he is an alien now, how did he know that I needed his help?"

"Your sibling bond is strong. He must have felt a twinge in his spark." Elita says.

"Is that how Sabrina knew I needed her help?" Brandon asks.

"Yes," Ratchet says.

Isabella climbs onto Strikezone's chest and lies down on top of his spark chamber. The calming sound of the beating of his spark lulls her to sleep. Now that she is sleeping peacefully, Cliffjumper goes to pick her up. Chromia places her hand on his wrist, and he looks over at her. She shakes her head telling him not to even think about it. They leave the medical bay to let them rest.

"Ratchet, will Strikezone be okay?" Elita asks.

"Yes, all he needs is an Energon infusion," Ratchet says.

"What about Sabrina?" Brandon asks.

Swiftglide optics come back online. After her vision clears, she recognizes the pattern of the ceiling of the Decepticon warship's medical bay. She looks to her left to see Breakdown putting a dose of dark energon into her Sire's arm. The next thing she knows, Knockout walks up to her holding a Cybertronian sized needle filled with Dark Energon. After he sticks it in, a burning sensation flows through her arm.

"You will be fighting for us soon." Knockout chuckles.

His evil laughs echo in her audio receptors as everything goes black again. She isn't sure what is going on until she turns around and sees Alpha Tron in front of her. The young femme is a little worried because he warned Ironhide and her to get off the Nemesis. Now they're back on it and infused with dark energon.

"I'm sorry we weren't able to stop Megatron from infusing us with the dark energon," Swiftglide says.

"It's alright young one. This is just a minor setback. I know the two of you will escape again." Alpha Trion says.

"Why are you here?" Swiftglide asks.

"I have some important information concerning your Earth brother Brandon." Alpha Trion answers.

"Alpha Trion he doesn't need to get any more involved in this than he already is. He is just a little kid." Swiftglide says.

"I'm sorry Swiftglide, but Brandon isn't a human." Alpha Trion says. "He is half Cybertronian like you." Alpha Trion continues.

"How is that possible?" Swiftglide gasps.

"When his birth mother gave birth to him, he wasn't breathing, so I performed a miracle according to Earth science to bring him back to life with the aid of Primus." Alpha Trion says. "He let me disguise myself as a human doctor and performed what you humans call CPR to revive him." Alpha Trion continues.

"You used energon on him to give his heart a small shock," Swiftglise says. "But what about the car accident that killed his mother. Why didn't you save her?" Swiftglide asks.

"Correct after that the little amount of energon remained in his system." Alpha Trion says. "Primus and the others Primes tried too, but even we couldn't save her." Alpha Trion continues.

"How am I supposed to do that when I'm still getting used to being part Cybertronian myself?" Swiftglide asks.

"You'll figure something out." Alpha Trion says confidently.

Then everything starts to fade away like a dream does when she starts to wake up. Her optics come back online, and she stares at the ceiling for a moment to wrap her mind around what Alpha Trion just said. The only thing that she wishes she could have asked him when Brandon's Cybertronian side will start to activate before she woke up.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 29: Finding A Vehicle Mode​

Swiftglide can't believe that Alpha Trion waited this long to tell her that Brandon is half Cybertronian like her. She is not sure that she'll be able to help Brandon deal with finding out he is half alien when she is still getting used to it herself. The next thing the femme feels someone shaking her and turns her head to see Ironhide standing next to her.

"Welcome back to reality, Swiftglide. Did you get another message from Alpha Trion?" Ironhide asks.

"Yes, he told me about, my human brother, Brandon, he said that Brandon is half cybertronian like me." Swiftglide replies.

"Keep your voice down. You never know if Soundwave could be listening to us." Ironhide whispers.

"Sorry Sire, but we need to get out of here." Swiftglide whispers.

Ironhide helps her down and whispers his plan into her audio receptor. He'll ask Megatron to use their ground bridge to go to an impound lot so that she can pick out a vehicle mode. After she finds one, instead of contacting them to send for another bridge they'll drive to the Autobot base. Swiftglide's glad that her Sire's plan is less dangerous than the last time they escaped the ship. They leave the medical bay and go to the bridge.

"Lord Megatron, we request to use the ground bridge to go somewhere so Swiftglide can find a vehicle mode," Ironhide says.

"Very well; where would you like to go?" Megatron asks.

"It's a place the humans call an impound lot." Ironhide answers.

"Give Soundwave the coordinates so he can program them into the ground bridge," Megatron says.

The two walk over to Soundwave before Ironhide tells him the information. Soundwave then turns on the ground bridge, so they walk through it. Swiftglide lets out a sigh of relief when she hears the portal close behind them.

Meanwhile, the Autobots gather in around Ratchet in front of the computer. The medic starts typing to try to locate an energon deposit. His search is interrupted when the scanners pick up two dark energon signals.

"Where are they coming from?" Optimus asks.

"An impound lot." Ratchet answers.

"Can we get a visual?" Cliffjumper asks.

Ratchet hacks into the cameras, and they see the video on the screen of Ironhide and Swiftglide walking around the team gasps in disbelief.

"What are they doing?" Bulkhead gasps.

"They could blow our cover," Cliffjumper adds.

"Swiftglide does need to find a vehicle mode," Chormia says.

A few moments later, the video goes to black. Ratchet tries to get the signal back, but can't isolate it again.

"What happened Ratchet?" Arcee asks.

"I'm not sure." Ratchet answers.

Back at the impound lot, Ironhide uses some of the equipment built he 'borrowed' from Soundwave to disengage the cameras in the lot so no humans could get any video of them. They start to walk around to find Swiftglide's vehicle mode. The first car is a Buick Rendezvous. She remembers doing some research on it, and it is not a safe car.

"Sorry, Sire, but this isn't my style," Swiftglide says.

"Okay, let's keep looking," Ironhide says.

They walk into the new row of cars. The second car they find is a Blue 1970 Pontiac Firebird.

"What do you think about this one?" Ironhide asks.

"It looks cool, but this is one of those cars that all older humans would drive to make them feel young," Swiftglide says.

"So, is that a yes or no?" Ironhide asks.

"No." Swiftglide answers.

The car at the end of this row is an Olive green 1993 Jaguar XJ6.

"This one looks cooler than the last one," Ironhide says.

"True, but this still isn't my style," Swiftglide says.

Ironhide sighs in frustration, and they walk up and down two more rows of cars till Swiftglide finally find the right vehicle. It was Metallic Turquoise Audi A4 Sedan.

"This is the one," Swiftglide says.

"Finally." Ironhide sighs.

He shows her how to scan it, and they walk over to the wall then climbs over it. After landing on the ground, they transform. They get far enough out of Jasper and are close to the base. Swiftglide transforms into her robot mode.

"So, are we going to drive the rest of the way?" Ironhide asks.

"No, I thought we could walk. You still need to show me how to change into my human form, remember?" Swiftglide

"Right, so next lesson to concealing your alien side." Ironhide answers.

"Okay, so how does this work?" Swiftglide

"It's sort of like a more advanced version of the holoform program the others have," Ironhide explains.

"So, I don't have another holoform program that I can activate while I'm driving around Jasper when I'm in my Cybertronian form?" Swiftglide asks.

"While you were out, I was able to look at your medical records on Knockout's computer in the lab," Ironhide says. "I found out you do have one, but it has a layer of code with so much encryption that it can't be activated," Ironhide explains.

"Okay, so how do I turn it on?" Swiftglide asks.

Ironhide tells his daughter how to turn it on, and Swiftglide feels her body change into her human form. She feels lightheaded and begins to lose her balance. Ironhide catches her before she hits the ground.

"Sorry, Sweetspark, I should have told you that you may feel dizzy the first time you change into your human form." Ironhide apologizes.

"Will I feel dizzy again when I change back in my Cybertronian form?" Sabrina asks.

"Yeah, it's only a temporary until your body adjusts to changing back and forth," Ironhide says.

"How long did it take your body to adjust?" Sabrina asks.

"Three days," Ironhide says.

"Okay, so let's keep going towards the base," Sabrina says.

Back at the Base, Ratchet manages to get the video again. The Autobots are happy to see that Swiftglide and Ironhide aren't in the impound lot.

"Where did they go?" Bulkhead asks.

"I'm not sure, but I should be able to track them," Ratchet answers.

"While he does that, we should go out and find some energon," Elita says.

"Good idea, we'll pair off. Com the others if you find anything." Optimus says.

They walk to the tunnel, transform and drive off to find enough energon to help them fix the injured Strikezone and get a slight tactical advantage over the Decepticons. The Autobots activate their holoforms as well to keep their cover while they drive around Nevada. The team splits off when they get to the end of the road. Bulkhead and Bumblebee go north, Arcee and Cliffjumper head west, and Optimus and Elita head towards the forest. Optimus and Chromia go onto the highway to head to the state park. Meanwhile, Sabrina and Ironhide, stop to take a break. They sit down behind a big rock.

"Sweetspark, I think it would be best if we drive the rest of the way," Ironhide says.

"No, I don't want my friends Jack, Miko, and Raf to see me in my Cybertronian form," Sabrina says.

"Why haven't you told them?" Ironhide asks.

"Technically Miko has seen my Cybertronian form - well just my arm." Sabrina sighs. "I'm just worried about how the others will react that's all." Sabrina continues.

"If they are your friends won't they be okay with keeping it a secret?" Ironhide says.

"I don't think so, but I could put them in even more danger than they already are since Megatron does know about them," Sabrina says.

"True, but if you keep this from them any longer, you would be hurting them instead of helping them," Ironhide says.

A few moments later they hear footsteps, so Sabrina quickly changes back in her Cybertronian form.

"Elita, the scanner is picking up the same dark energon signals that Ratchet picked up at the base," Optimus says.

Elita and Optimus walk over to the rock before seeing Swiftglide and Ironhide.

"How did you two escape the Nemesis?" Optimus asks.

"And end up in that impound lot," Elita adds.

"All I did was tell Megatron that Swiftglide needed to get a vehicle mode and that we needed to use the ground bridge," Ironhide says. "I was supposed to contact him again after Swiftglide found one, but I 'forgot' to do that." He adds.

"So, Swiftglide's human forms just a holoform program?" Elita asks.

"Yes and no, they are created using a holoform program. It is a special one that allows it to function the same way the human body does." Ironhide answers.

Meanwhile, at the base, Ratchet hears the elevator open up. He looks away from the computer to see Agent Flower and Sabrina's parents. Brandon runs up the stairs and hugs his mom. She picks him up so Julian can hug him too.

"Brandon, thank goodness you're okay," Elena says.

"Your mother and I were worried sick young man," Julian adds.

"Sorry Mom, Dad, but Sabrina and the Autobots saved me," Brandon says.

Agent Fowler looks around and didn't see the others, and asks "Where is Optimus?"

"He and the others are out scouting for energon." Ratchet answers.

"Ratchet what exactly has happened in the past few hours?" Julian asks.

Ratchet tells the agents about meeting Elita one, Sabrina first being kidnapped by the Decepticons, then how Megatron used Dark Energon on her to fully activating her Cybertronian form. Her reuniting with her twin sister Natasha. He also told them about Knockout showing up at the base and shooting them with the dark energon darts, which in turn activated Graham's Cybertronian form. Finally, he tells them about meeting Chromia.

"So, where is Sabrina now?" Elena asks.

"I'm am not sure. The Deceptions must have figured out that we can locate a dark energon signal, so they are blocking our scanners to keep us from locating them." Ratchet answers.

"I told agent Burton and his wife about her kidnapping, but they didn't seem all that concerned about her well being at all." Agent Fowler says.

"That is strange Agent Fowler, do you think they could be hiding something?" Elena asks.

"They could. General Bryce has ordered me to take her into Federal Custody while he and the team do some investigating." Agent Fowler answers, "So, where is Isabella?"

"She is safe, Agent Fowler. I'll take you to her." Ratchet answers.

Ratchet leads Agent Fowler to the medical bay. Isabella is awake and sitting on top of Strikezone's spark chamber. She looks to her left and sees Agent Fowler and Ratchet walk in the room.

"Hi, Ratchet, who is that man next to you?" Isabella asks.

"I'm Special Agent William Fowler. I'll be taking you into Federal Custody." Agent Fowler answers.

"Why can't I go home?" Isabella asks.

"You're parents are refusing to come home and weren't even concerned when I told them about your kidnapping. So, General Bryce, my boss told me to take you to live with me." Agent Fowler answers.

Isabella slides down off of Strikezone's chest when she hears him start to wake up. Ratchet walks over when he sees him struggling to sit up. He helps the mech sit up. Isabella walks over to his right arm and hugs it.

"No, I'm staying here with my brother." Isabella pouts.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 30: Another Half Cybertronian​

Strikezone picks up Isabella and puts her on Ratchet's shoulder. His spark starts to ache when he sees tears begin to fall from her eyes. Deep down, he knows that she will miss him, but it's not safe for her to stay since the Decepticons can use her for bate again. He loves her so much and wants to make sure she is safe.

"I'm sorry, Big Brother. It's my fault that this happened." Isabella says through her tears.

"Isabella this wasn't your fault. I'm your big brother; I should have gone to pick you up instead of coming back to the base after school today." Strikezone says.

"Strikezone, Isabella, neither of you should be blaming each other for what happened today. Optimus assigned me to be your guardian, and I failed you." Ratchet says.

"I know today has been stressful for everyone." Agent Fowler begins saying. "But if the Decepticons figured out how to hack into the school's computer system, they easily could have figured out the Tucker's home address as well as the Burton's."

"Agent Fowler is right," Strikezone says. "So, does that mean they'll have to move too?"

"It seems like the best thing to do under the current circumstances." Agent Fowler says.

"I don't want to say goodbye to all my friends." Isabella snaps as tears continue to fall from her eyes.

"I don't like this plan either Isabella, but if something bad happened to you at the hands of Decepticons, I'd feel guilty. You're much safer if you go and stay with Agent Fowler." Strikezone says.

"Will he let me come back to see you?" Isabella asks.

"I'll ask General Bryce when we get back to headquarters." Agent Fowler answers.

"Graham, we are still family... right?" Isabella asks.

"Of course we are, Isabella," Strikezone says. "No matter where you are, that bond we share as brother and sister will never break." Strikezone continues.

Strikezone carefully wipes her last few tears away with his finger again then starts to tickle her, causing Isabella to start giggling. A minute later, she begins to get upset and tells him to stop. He carefully moves his finger to fix her hair so as not to poke her in the eye.

"I love you, Big Brother," Isabella says.

"I love you, Isabella," Strikezone says.

Five minutes later, Agent Fowler and Isabella are walking in the building and are about to head down the hall leading to General Bryce's office. Isabella's eyes light up seeing her father a few feet in front of them before she runs up to him. Isabella's father sets down the boxes in his hands before quickly pushing her away.

"Stay away from me." Mr. Burton says.

"But Daddy..." Isabella starts.

"I'm not your father, little girl." Mr. Burton snaps. "My wife and I don't have any children." Mr. Burton adds just as cold before turning around and walking away.

Tears stream down the preschooler's face as Isabella watches her father walking away from her. Agent Fowler picks her up before Isabella hugs him and cries.

"Why did Daddy act like that?" Isabella asks through her tears.

"I'm not sure, Sweetie, but I'm going to find out why." Agent Fowler comforts as he rubs her back.

A minute later, General Bryce walks up to them.

"Agent Fowler, why are these boxes in the hallway?" General Bryce asks.

"Mr. Burton just showed up. He told Isabella that he and his wife don't have any children." Agent Fowler answers.

Isabella turns her head wipes away a few of her tears and says, "Mister, my dad pushed me away too."

General Bryce seems to look confused at Mr. Burton's actions before looking at the two.

"I'll look into this." He informs them. "Until then, I assure you can take care of her, Fowler." He says.

"Of course, Sir," Fowler says, looking to the preschooler in his arms.

Meanwhile, Swiftglide and the others arrive back at the base through one of the other hidden entrances; they head to the command center. Swiftglide is distracted by Alpha Trion's last message about Brandon. All she can think about is how he is going to react when she tells him. It starts to play out in her head, but she doesn't get too far when she hears Ironhide shout her name. Then she sees her face is a few inches away from hitting the floor, but someone pulls her back to her feet. The femme turns around to see her sire standing in front of her.

"Thank you, Sire, nice save by the way," Swiftglide says.

"You're welcome, Sweetspark," Ironhide says.

"Why are you so distracted?" Optimus asks.

"While I was on the Nemesis I got another message from Alpha Trion," Swiftglide says.

"So, what was the message about?" Elita asks.

"It was about Brandon."Swiftglide replies.

"Your Earth brother? Why would Alpha Trion need to message you about him?" Elita asks.

"I still can't believe it myself, but what he said... Brandon and I are more similar than I thought." Swiftglide takes a deep breath and lets it out before she continues. " It turns out that both of us are half Cybertronian," Swiftglide says.

"How is that possible?" Optimus asks.

Swiftglide does her best to remember Alpha Trion's explanation word for word. She can't do it though, so she paraphrases it. She tells them that he spoke of when Brandon was born and that he wasn't breathing. Then Alpha Trion and the other Primes saw it before Primus let Alpha Trion disguise himself as a doctor. Finally about him using CPR to bring Brandon back to life.

"Did he say anything else?" Elita asks.

"Just that I need to help Brandon get through this confusing time in his life." Swiftglide answers, "I'd never want to disrespect an elder, and one of the original primes. How am I supposed to help him when I'm still learning how to control my Cybertronian side and adjusting to finding out that the past sixteen years of my life I've not been living with my birth parents. I'm starting to wish that we took a different way home that day, so we never got attacked by that Decepticon." Swiftglide sighs.

To keep herself from crying, Swiftglide decides to change in her human form. Then she hears Optimus set down what he is carrying. She soon sees his holoform for the first time, a 6'1'' tall man in his middle thirties with short black hair and light brown eyes. His outfit is a leather jacket and matching shirt and jeans the same color as his robot form and tennis shoes. He walks over to her and places his hand on her shoulder.

"Sabrina, I know that in the past few days your life has changed immensely," Optimus says. "But, you do have us to help you get through this confusing time." Optimus continues comforting her.

"I know, but I just can't handle any more stress," Sabrina says wobbly. "I can't be a hero since all I've done is put my family in danger and gotten myself kidnapped twice." Sabrina continues.

The teenager's emotions finally get the better of her. She starts to cry on the spot. Ironhide wants to comfort his daughter, but his holoform program needs to be fixed since for some reason he is unable to turn it on. His spark is breaking because he can't help her.

After a few minutes, Sabrina finally calms down and dries her tears. She then begins to apologize for her emotional breakdown before they all continue on the command center.

"Ironhide, my sparkmate, I'm so glad you're alright," Chromia says while running up to him.

After Ironhide and Chromia finish having their moment, Ratchet informs the team that their scanners have picked up another energon signal a few miles away in the same forest where Cliff and Arcee already found some last week.

"It could just be a bug Ratchet," Sabrina says.

"Yeah, you've always been complaining about how bad Earth technology is," Natasha adds.

"We should investigate just to be sure; we can't let the Decepticons get their hands on anymore energon," Cliff says.

"I agree, so Elita, Cliffjumper, Arcee, and Chromia, prepare to roll out," Optimus says.

"What about Sabrina and me? Why aren't we on the list?" Strikezone asks.

"It's too risky, Strikezone, you and Sabrina have dark energon inside you so the Decepticons can easily track you," Optimus says.

"I don't have dark energon inside me, so can I tag along? I'll be careful." Natasha says.

"How are we supposed to get used to our Cybertronian form if we don't leave the base?" Strikezone says.

"Fine, you three can come, but Strikezone, you and Sabrina are not going to engage any Decepticons if we get attacked," Optimus says.

Sabrina changes back into her Cybertronian form. Strikezone quickly grabs Swiftglide by her waist and pulls her towards him as he sees her beginning to sway.

"Are you okay?" Strikezone asks.

"Yes, I'm fine," Swiftglide says. "Thanks for the save, you'll find out why I got dizzy when we get back. I'll teach you how to change back into your human form then too." Swiftglide continues.

Chromia smiles at the two before her Sparkmate stands beside her.

"What's got you happy, Sweetspark?" Ironhide asks Chromia, feeling her happiness over their special bond.

"Those two make the perfect couple." She says, causing Ironhide to look at the two teenagers.

He hums to himself, agreeing with his Sparkmate even though his instincts of a protective Sire would rather have him disagree. The two teenagers smile at each other when they look into each other's optics, subconsciously holding hands too. Chromia 'awes' a bit too loud, causing the teens to look at the older femme. Their faceplates heat up in embarrassment when they see Chromia and Ironhide watching them.

"I agree with Chromia. You two are adorable together." Ironhide suddenly says, causing the two teens to become even more embarrassed while Chromia smiles at them.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 31: Elita's Ship Found​

The group heads out again, though Swiftglide is not so sure they will not find anything out here in the woods since Cliff and Arcee already found some a while ago. Optimus let Swiftglide carry the scanner for a while so she can learn how to use it. She turns it on before the screen starts to light up and the needle moves to the right.

"Everyone, I think I found something," Swiftglide says.

The others run up to her.

"It looks like the scanner picked up the trace of energon from my ship's engine," Elita says, recognizing the energon signal.

"Wait, you're saying a small trace of energon from your ship caused the scanner to go crazy?" Swiftglide says.

"It looks that way," Elita says.

"Elita, why haven't the Decepticons found your ship?" Natasha asks.

"The cloaking technology I have on it must be failing now." Elita answers. "We need to get to it before the Decepticons do." Elita continues.

"What is inside it besides energon?" Strikezone asks.

"I'll show you when we get there," Elita says.

When the team arrives at the ship, Swiftglide is getting annoyed with Strikezone as he begs her to teach him right now how to back into their human forms.

"We're only going to be in our human forms while we explore the ship, okay?" Swiftglide sighs, "We are going to be in our Cybertronian form when we return to the base."

Strikezone nods before Swiftglide looks around to make sure Soundwave or Laserbeak isn't around. Once she feels the coast is clear, she tells Strikezone how to turn on his holoform to change back into his human form. Everything starts to spin around the two before they fall backward. Optimus catches Graham while Cliffjumper catches Sabrina

"Are you two alright?" Elita asks.

"We're fine Elita. It's going to take time for our bodies adjust to switching back in forth between our two forms so we might get dizzy." Sabrina replies.

Cliffjumper puts Sabrina on his shoulder as Optimus places Graham on his. The group begins to walk into the ship. The teenagers gasp in disbelief seeing how spacious the interior is considering the outside looks the same size as a typical transport ship.

"So, you made renovation to give you more space I see, Sparkmate," Optimus says.

"Yes, Optimus. You and I will head to where I stored some of the weapons that I took off of the few Decepticon I had fought while I was trying to locate the base and some energon I managed to find as well." Elita says.

"Okay, should Graham, Natasha, and I check the computer for any files the Decepticons can use against us and delete them?" Sabrina asks.

"Yes, good idea," Elita says.

Optimus and Elita head to the storage room. Elita opens the door. She is happy to see all the lasers, plasma blasters and grenades still where she left them.

"So, do you have any way for us to transport these back to the base other than carrying them in our hands?" Optimus asks.

"I might have some containers around here somewhere." Elita answers.

After a couple of minutes of searching, they find two big containers leaning up against the far wall.

"It looks like we may need our son and Sabrina's assistance," Optimus says.

"Yes, it would appear that way Optimus," Elita says. "I'll go get them. While I'm doing that, you can start putting the things we are going to take with us in a pile." Elita continues.

Optimus nods before Elita leaves to get the two teens and Cliffjumper.

Meanwhile, Chromia and Arcee are searching for any signs of energon or anything else that can come in use in the future. Once another room has been explored with no signs of anything useful, Arcee sighs.

"What's wrong?" Chromia asks.

"We've searched a few rooms with no sign of even an energon cube," Arcee says.

"There's a lot of places things can be here, considering it's only been occupied by Elita for who how long, I'd be surprised if every room were being used," Chromia says.

"Yeah, you're right," Arcee says.

"How about we talk about something else while we keep looking?" Chromia suggests as they enter another room to search through.

"What do you want to talk about?" Arcee asks, going to a storage container by the door.

Chromia hums in thought as she goes to look on some of the shelves nearby.

"Well, considering I haven't had any time to spend with just femmes in a while, how about we talk about why you are still single?" Chromia muses, turning to look to Arcee.

"We're in a war Chromia. Sure you and Ironhide and Elita and Optimus are together, but I don't think I'd be able to do something like that." Arcee says, sighing as she doesn't see anything of use.

"Is there at least someone you've thought of getting with?" Chromia asks, finishing with searching the cabinet she'd been searching with no luck. "Perhaps when the war is over?"

After not getting a response, Chromia turns to her companion to see her colored faceplates.

"So there is someone." Chromia smiles. "Who is it?"

"I-It doesn't matter. He probably does not feel that way towards me anyway." Arcee says.

After reaching the end of the corridor with one room left, the two head inside.

"Is it one of the mechs back at base?" Chromia asks, not letting the conversation with Arcee go.

After seeing Arcee's blush again, she knows it's one of four mechs at the base. After thinking on who, the most obvious one jumps out to her.

"Cliffjumper?" Chromia asks before seeing Arcee's blush worsen.

Chromia smiles at the blue femme who's trying to stop the conversation by moving farther away.

"Arcee, just talk to the mech, I'm sure you'd be surprised by how he feels," Chromia says. "It would be better to know the other's feelings before it's too late." She adds.

Arcee thinks on Chromia's words, finding truth in them before either of them say anything else, the two open a small storage container before finding more energon cubes for the Autobots.

Cliffjumper is helping the teens access the computer. Since it is too hard to try to type on the keyboard even working together using their feet to press the keys, Sabrina decides to return to her Cybertronian form. The trio is surprised that the ship has enough juice to power up the computer when Swiftglide turns it on.

The first few files are locations of energon deposits. Swiftglide hopes that she can remember the coordinates so that she can tell one of the others when they get back to the base. The next thing they find is Elita's log files of her life on Cybertron. Inside are some video files. The computer suddenly shuts off by itself before they have a chance to watch any of them. They turn around to see Elita walk in.

"So, what did you find?" Elita asks.

"Just the coordinates to an energon mine," Swiftglide says.

"That's great," Elita says. "I'm glad you changed back into your Cybertronian form, Swiftglide. I'm going to need your help as well as Strikezone's to carry some of the weapons and a few supplies that I stored in my storage area back to base." Elita continues.

After Graham changes into his other form, the teens and Elita head to the storage room, Elita asks Swiftglide and Strikezone if they can move a container that is up against the wall. They walk over to it and move it to the middle of the room. They then help Elita and Optimus fill it with weapons and about thirty energon cubes.

"I'm sorry I don't have anymore energon stored here than the few cubes you found," Elita says.

"It's okay. You needed it to survive. I'm sure that the others have found more." Swiftglide says.

Swiftglide and Strikezone pick up the container again before they leave the ship.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 32: Brandon Learns the Truth​

Back at the base, Ratchet is in the lab making some more energon that Sabrina and Graham can drink while they are in school. Five minutes later, Agent Fowler, Isabella, and Brandon enter.

"Ratchet, I'm going to take Isabella back to my house." Agent Fowler says.

"Do you have any experience looking after four-year-old?" Ratchet asks.

"Yes, I have a niece who's the same age as Isabella." Agent Fowler answers.

"What about Brandon? Are you dropping him off at his house?" Ratchet asks.

"I talked with Elena and Julian. They agreed that Brandon could stay until Sabrina returns. Cliffjumper will drive him home." Agent Fowler replies.

Meanwhile, the group gets a few steps away from where the ground bridge portal first opens, everyone sees a ground bridge portal open in front of them. Strikezone and Swiftglide drop the container as their heads start to hurt. Optimus and Elita's optics widen in shock as they see Megatron and Soundwave walk out.

"Ratchet, we need your help, Megatron is here along with Soundwave," Optimus says over the comm.

"I'm on my way," Ratchet says.

Ratchet walks over to the ground bridge controls and locks onto Optimus' signal. He turns it on and sees Brandon run towards the portal. The medic picks the boy up and puts him down next to the couch.

"You need to stay here. It's not safe." Ratchet says.

What the Autobot medic doesn't know is that right as the portal closes behind him, Brandon managed to run in too. Back in the forest, Optimus turns his hands into his blasters. Elita takes her morpher of her hip. Ratchet emerges from another ground bridge portal near them and readies himself for battle by changing his hands into blades. Swiftglide and Strikezone start to feel better, but their eyes begin to glow as Megatron gains control of them. They walk over to him and Soundwave.

"Optimus, it looks like Swiftglide and Strikezone will be fighting for me now," Megatron smirks.

"How did you do that Megatron?" Elita asks.

"It's simple, as long as they have dark energon in their systems. I have complete control over them." Megatron answers as if it's no big deal.

The Autobots hear crying coming from behind them. They turn around to find Brandon sitting on the ground holding his right arm. They see his human skin start to get covered with orange and red metal.

"By the Allspark." Optimus gasps.

"Brandon is half Cybertronian." Ratchet gasps.

The next thing they see is one of Soundwave's tentacles grab him. Seeing her younger sibling being captured and hearing him in pain, Swiftglide manages to break free of Megatron's control long enough to kick Strikezone. He groans and passes out when he lands on the ground a few feet away from her.

"I'm sorry, Strikezone," Swiftglide says.

Swiftglide takes out her blaster and shoots it at Soundwave's tentacle that's holding onto her brother. She runs over to Brandon and catches him before he hits the ground. He looks up at her.

"Sabrina, why does my arm hurt?" Brandon asks through his tears.

"I promise to tell you everything once we get back to the base." Swiftglide answers, holding Brandon close to her spark chamber.

She goes over to the Autobots while Ratchet is carrying the unconscious Strikezone in his arms. Elita contacts the base again and has Cliffjumper open another portal. Optimus shoots Megatron and Soundwave to give the others time to escape as the ground bridge appears behind them.

"Optimus, hurry!" Elita shouts.

Optimus jumps inside just as it closes.

'Why did this have to happen so soon? What am I supposed to tell Brandon? I mean when Alpha Trion explained it to me, it was a little confusing, but I caught on quick to the basics since I'm much older than him. But the more complicated parts still go over my head, so how am I supposed to explain all of this to a four-year-old?' Swiftglide thinks.

Swiftglide looks down at her little brother and sees fear along with confusion in his eyes. He stopped crying since his right arm finished changing. She puts her hand back up against her spark since he is still shaking because of an adrenaline rush that happened when he noticed his arm covered in metal. Swiftglide decides it will be easier to explain everything once he is calm before she heads to the medical bay. She then puts him down on a gurney so Ratchet can scan him.

"Sabrina, if my arm turned metal does that mean I'm a half-alien just like you?" Brandon asks.

"That's Cybertronian buddy, and yes you are," Swiftglide says.

"How can I be Cybertronian?" Brandon asks.

"I got a message from Alpha Trion, and he told me that you were." Swiftglide replies.

"Who is Alpha Trion?" Brandon asks raising his eyebrow.

"Alpha Trion was my mentor," Optimus says as he walks in.

"He told me that when you were born, you weren't breathing. When he and the other Primes saw it, Alpha Trion disguised himself as a doctor. He used CPR to bring you back to life. So, you always had a little bit of energon inside you." Swiftglide says.

"Does that mean I can't go to school anymore?" Brandon asks, not wanting to leave his friends.

"You can still go to school, but I'll have to make you some energon just like I did for your sister that you have to drink to keep your energon levels normal so your Cybertronian side won't go crazy," Ratchet says.

"So, do I have parents on Cybertron like you, Sabrina?" Brandon asks.

"I don't think so, buddy," Swiftglide says sadly.

"Do I get to stay at the base now too?" Brandon asks, voice full of excitement to stay with his sister.

"It would be the best option for your safety," Optimus says.

"So, we need to head home to gather your things and tell our parents what's going on," Swiftglide says.

"Megatron knows Brandon is half Cybertronian. Shouldn't someone keep an eye on him when he is in school to be on the safe side?" Cliffjumper asks.

"Cliffjumper is right. The Decepticons already figured out where the preschool is." Ratchet says.

"So, whoever will go undercover will be working a teacher aid," Swiftglide says.

"I'll do it," Elita says.

"Elita, I appreciate it, but Earth jobs are hard to get. Most of them require having the applicant to have a specific amount of experience to get the job." Swiftglide says.

"What about Miss Elita becoming a security guard instead?" Brandon suggests.

"That's a good idea. Maybe tomorrow I'll force myself to get up early so we can go the preschool early and talk with Principal Wallace." Swiftglide says.

"Shouldn't Miss Elita have a human name like Cliffjumper?" Brandon then asks.

"Another good suggestion Brandon," Optimus says.

"What is my human name going to be?" Elita asks.

"The only names that pop into my head are Erin, Ellie, or Elisa," Swiftglide says.

Meanwhile, Agent Fowler pulls into the driveway of his house and turns off the engine. They get out, and Isabella walks over to him.

"Mr. Agent Fowler, why is your house smaller than mine?" Isabella asks.

"I need to stay undercover as much as possible." Agent Fowler answers.

They walk around to the trunk. Agent Fowler opens it, picks up the boxes and sets them down on the ground. He sees Isabella jump up to try to close the trunk. She manages to close it since he hears the clicking sound of the latch. Her shoes slide off the bumper as they barely make contact with it. Agent Fowler catches her right before she can hit the asphalt.

"Isabella, I know you were trying to help. You need to be careful and ask for help next time okay?" Agent Fowler says, sitting her down on the trunk.

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry, Mr. Agent Fowler," Isabella says.

"While you're here you can call me William, okay?" Agent Fowler says.

"Okay, Mr. William, can you help me down?" Isabella says.

"Close enough, I'll call the Tuckers to see if Brandon was dropped off." Agent Fowler says.

Back at the base, Swiftglide turns back into her human form. Optimus offers to help her again before they drive to her house. Brandon and Sabrina get out before Optimus' holoform walk around the front of the big rig. They walk up to the house and go to the kitchen. Sabrina sees her parents shocked faces as they see Optimus' holoform for the first time.

'If they are this shocked seeing Optimus' holoform. How are they going to react when I tell them Brandon is half Cybertronian like me.' Sabrina thinks.

Optimus tells Sabrina's parents that what they see his holoform and that the other Autobots have them as well. Brandon grabs his sister's wrist and pulls on it. She looks down at him and nods. He lets go of her hand and runs upstairs.

"Mom, dad, I found out something about Brandon that you won't believe," Sabrina says.

"What did you find?" Mrs. Tucker asks.

"I found out that Brandon is half Cybertronian like me." Sabrina answers.

"So, Brandon will be living at the base?" Mrs. Tucker asks.

"Yes." Sabrina answers.

"I can assure you that the other Autobots and I will make sure he'll be safe," Optimus says.

"Thank you, Optimus. Though I was hoping that we'd have a long time until the house would be empty." Mrs. Tucker says.

"I'll go help Brandon pack," Sabrina says as she leaves the room.

"We were talking about having one of the Autobots go undercover at Brandon's preschool to keep an eye on him and keep him safe," Optimus says.

"Okay, Sweetheart, I'll contact agent Fowler to tell him about the plan." Mr. Tucker says to his wife.

Sabrina finds some boxes in a closet in the hallway before she brings them upstairs to Brandon's room. Walking inside and setting them on the bed, Brandon begins to hand her some of his toys so she can put them in the box. Ten minutes later, they finish packing and head downstairs. Optimus walks up to them, helping the two with the boxes. They go outside before Optimus opens the door to the trailer. They put the boxes inside before Sabrina closes the door. They then go back inside the house before the group smells an intoxicating aroma coming from the kitchen.

"I am going to admit that I do wish. Ratchet programmed our holoforms so we can try your food. The food you two are going to eat smells amazing." Optimus says.

"Thank you, Optimus." Mrs. Tucker says. "I made a new recipe tonight, and we're having Chicken Fajitas." Mrs. Tucker continues.

After Sabrina and Brandon eat dinner, the group of Cybertronians goes back out to the truck. Sabrina helps Brandon inside after she opens the door. She then gets in and sits down. They buckle up before Optimus turns on his engine and drives away.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 33: History Lesson from Optimus​
Sabrina knows the drive from her house to the base isn't that long, but the silence is starting to get to her. She turns on the radio and finds a station that plays music appropriate for Brandon to listen to and stops on one that is playing one of Brandon's favorite songs - Witch Doctor [Chipmunk Version]. The teen turns her head to look out the window. As they pass some houses, she sees a few families playing in the front yard.

'I wish my earth- my family didn't have to get torn apart because of the battle with the Decepticons. Why is it that war always seems to affect a family?' Sabrina thinks.

Sabrina hears a clicking sound of the radio being turn off as well as Brandon asking nicely for Optimus to turn it back on. She turns her head and looks over at Optimus' holoform.

"Sabrina, you haven't said a word since we left your house. Do you have something on your mind that you would like to talk about?" Optimus asks.

"If the battle between the Autobots and Decepticons first began on Cybertron, why did the fight move to Earth? Did the human race do something wrong?" Sabrina asks.

"Sabrina, the human race is not being punished," Optimus says. "Has Ratchet told you about Primus and Unicron?" Optimus continues.

"Wait, you have unicorns on Cybertron?" Brandon and Sabrina gasp.

"I said Unicron, he is also known as the Chaos Bringer," Optimus says though slightly amused by the two's reaction.

"Do Primus and Unicron have something to do with why you and Megatron are fighting here on Earth?" Sabrina asks. "I'm aware that history is important, but is this the best time to have a history lesson?" Sabrina says.

'I know that Brandon and Sabrina need to hear the story about how the history of both planets are linked. But, I feel that Sabrina and her sister also need to know that Chromia and Ironhide are their Carrier and Sire too. I hope that Chromia and Ironhide won't be upset with me if they were planning on telling the girls about this history lesson.' Optimus thinks.

"How long is this history lesson going to take?" Brandon asks. "Do I need to hear this?" Brandon complains.

"Brandon." Sabrina scolds. "I'm sorry Optimus, but is this something appropriate for a four-year-old to hear?" Sabrina says.

"Don't worry, nothing I will say is going to cause nightmares," Optimus says.

"Okay, Optimus, go ahead," Sabrina says.

"Before the beginning...there was Primus and Unicron. One, the incarnation of creation—the other, of destruction. For eons, Primus and Unicron fought for the balance of power shifting between them more times than can be counted. Only by creating the Thirteen—the original Primes who preceded me." Optimus begins speaking.

"Is Alpha Trion one of the Original Primes?" Sabrina asks.

"Yes, with their help, Primus finally able to defeat Unicron and cast him out. Primus became one with the very core of our planet, creating life through the Well of All Sparks, while Unicron was never to be heard from or seen of again." Optimus says.

"Can Unicron return?" Sabrina asks.

"It is possible since we believe that space debris gathered around the slumbering Unicron to form Earth," Optimus says.

"Wait, so Earth's core isn't made of magma?" Sabrina gasps.

"Then what is it made of?" Brandon asks.

"Dark Energon," Optimus says.

"Can Unicron wake up?" Sabrina asks.

"There is a prophecy written in the Covenant of Primus." Optimus answers. "'When the forty-seven spheres align, a perpetual conflict will culminate upon a world forged from chaos. And the weak shall perish in the shadow of a rising darkness.'" Optimus says.

"What does perpetual and culminate mean?" Brandon asks.

"Perpetual means never-ending," Sabrina says. "Culminate means to arrive at a final stage." Sabrina continues.

"Will the prophecy come true?" Brandon asks.

"I don't want to worry you since we believe that the prophecy was talking about Cybertron," Ratchet says over Optimus' com. "Our home planet has been dark for eons." Ratchet continues.

"We must not forget what has happened on Earth since Megatron arrived here," Optimus adds.

"We have known about these superstitions for years," Cliffjumper says.

"We haven't given them a second thought," Elita adds.

"Why would you bring up the prophecy now?" Sabrina asks.

"I'm afraid that the planetary alignment is almost upon us." Optimus answers.

"Where is the end point?" Brandon and Sabrina ask.

"Earth." Ratchet answers.

"That just an unfortunate coincidence, right, Ratchet?" Sabrina asks.

"I'm afraid not, Sabrina," Ratchet says.

"How much time do we have?" Cliffjumper asks.

"Two weeks at the most." Ratchet answers.

Ten minutes later, Optimus pulls up to the tunnel to the hidden entrance to the base. After helping her brother out, Sabrina goes around to the back of the trailer. She opens the door and starts to take a few boxes out as she turns around Strikezone and Cliffjumper walk over to her.

"So, where is Brandon going to stay since we don't have a lot of space?" Sabrina asks.

"Brandon can stay with Strikezone and me," Cliffjumper says.

"Yeah, I've always wanted a little brother," Strikezone says.

"Cool!" Brandon cheers.

Sabrina hands the boxes to them, and they show Brandon to his room. Sabrina goes into her Cybertronian form and heads back outside to the roof. She sits down on the edge of the cliff before staring out at the horizon. Five minutes later, Strikezone, Cliffjumper, and Brandon walk back into the command center.

"Where is Sabrina?" Brandon asks.

"While you three were unpacking she changed into her Cybertronian form and went up to the roof," Ratchet says.

"Is she mad at me because I'm half Cybertronian like her?" Brandon asks.

Elita activates her holoform and walks over to Brandon before picking him up.

"She isn't mad, Sweetie, your sister, is still trying to get used to all the changes that have happened to her in the past few days," Elita says.

A few seconds later, Brandon lets out a big yawn and tries his best to stay awake as the boy starts to doze off.

Strikezone soon leaves the room, heading to the roof to check on Swiftglide. Once he gets up to the roof, he sees Swiftglide watching the sun getting closer to the horizon but still has about ten or so minutes before it sets.

"Hey," Strikezone says, sitting down beside Swiftglide.

She turns to him.

"Hey."

"How are you feeling?" Strikezone asks.

"I don't know..." She sighs. "I had such a normal life before I found out I'm not completely human. I'm still learning how to control this side of me but now I have to worry about my little brother who's going through the same thing except it's scarier for him, he's so much younger... I don't know what to do..." She rants, hugging herself as she looks to the ground she sits on.

Strikezone puts an arm over her shoulder to comfort her as well as to get her attention.

"It'll be alright. I'm going through this too, and you've helped me with it more than I've got to help you. Sure it's confusing and all but remember you're not alone in this. I'll help you through this. Nothing is going to happen to Brandon. Nothing will happen to you. I'll help you with this... and I'll protect you, I promise." He says, smiling to her.

Swiftglide looks up to him in slight surprise by his words before smiling. She then wraps her arms around his neck, hugging him.

"Thank you." She says.

Back inside, two parents start to wonder why their sparklings are still outside. Elita and Ironhide both go to the elevator for the Cybertronians to go up to the roof. Once there, the two find Swiftglide sitting on Strikezone's lap and her head on his shoulder with his arms around her, the two on the edge of the roof while watching the sunset.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 35: A Bigger Problem Part 1, - Preschool Kidnapping​

Swiftglide didn't get much rest since her brain refused to turn off last night.

'What will happen when the planets align? Two weeks isn't a lot of time to prepare. She hopes she'll be able to help Brandon master his Cybertronian form before it happens. What if she can't, and something terrible happens to him.' Is all Swiftglide can think of the entire night.

She groans before hearing the door to the room open and the patterning of Brandon's footsteps as he runs up to the berth. Her optics come back online as she turns her head towards the door.

"Good, you're awake. When are we going to leave for school?" Brandon asks.

"I'm up, Brandon and we'll be leaving soon."Swiftglide groans again as she starts to get off the berth.

"Good. I don't want to be late." Brandon chuckles as he runs back out.

Swiftglide changes into human form and gets ready for school. Then walks into the main room and sees Graham sitting on Ratchet's shoulder. Ratchet sets Graham down on the floor and picks up four water bottles. Two have what looks like Blueberry juice in them, and the others look like super watered down kool-aid. The last one must be for Brandon.

"Make sure you keep these with you at all times alright," Ratchet says as he starts to hand them out.

"Why does mine look different from Sabrina's?" Brandon asks.

"Yes, why did you give me the same one you gave, Brandon?" Natasha adds.

"Because Sabrina and Graham's Cybertronian side is fully activated and yours isn't. "Ratchet explains. "Brandon and Natasha, your energon levels are only at 10%, so the two of you only need a tiny amount of energon to keep your levels from dropping too low."

"Okay." Brandon and Natasha say.

After they put our water bottles in the pouch on their book-bags, Cliffjumper and Elita transform into their alt modes. Brandon, Graham, and Sabrina get into Cliff while Natasha climbs into Elita before they drive to the preschool.

Mr. and Mrs. Burton get a call from their boss that there will be a slight change of plans. The lead scientist does another scan and discovers that a four-year-old boy that goes to the local preschool is also giving off faint, strange energy. So he wants the two to bring the boy to the lab. They park their van next to another that had their back up sitting inside it. Mr. Burton and his wife get out and walk up to the back door. Mr. Burton uses the key their boss gave them yesterday to use it to unlock the door. They lock it again after him, and his wife is inside. They walk to the office before Mr. Burton opens the door. Mrs. Borton uses her key to unlock the door to the Principal's office and goes to hide in the closet. She waits for her husband to give her the signal when he sees Principal Wallace pull into the parking lot, then she can take his place at the desk, and she can capture the boy. Mr. Burton places a camera on the blinds in the main room. He turns it on, and five minutes later, 2010 Ford Escape pulls into the marked parking spot in the lot. Mr. Burton signals to his wife and she gets into position.

Principal Wallace slowly gets out of his vehicle before grabbing his suitcase. He walks towards the door before getting his keys and unlocking the door to go in. He soon goes into the building and through the halls until he reaches his office. He unlocks it before opening and closing it. He moves towards his desk to set his suitcase down, walking past the closet. He hears the door to the closet open before being hit in the back of the head.

Mrs. Burton ensures he's not going to wake up for a while as her husband comes into the room. The two then place the principal into the closet, shutting the doors once he's entirely inside and locking them, so they don't need to worry about him later on.

A few seconds later, the Autobots pull up to the Preschool. Brandon, Graham, and Sabrina get out of Cliff's alt mode while Natasha gets out of Elita's. A few seconds later, Cliff and Elita's holoforms exit the vehicles. They walk over to them.

"Do you want us to come in with you?" Cliff asks.

"I think you two should stay out here to watch for 'Cons to be on the safe side," Sabrina says.

"Swiftglide, have you picked out my human name yet?" Elita asks.

"Shh, remember it's Sabrina. Yes, I did; your name will be Ellie." Sabrina says.

"Sorry, Sabrina, and I like the name, Ellie," Elita says.

Sabrina nods then Brandon grabs her wrist and drags Sabrina into the school. Natasha and Graham follow them. Inside the building, Mr. Burton gets a text saying to bring that other girl with them and that he'll send backup to help them deliver the children back to the base.

Brandon lets go of his sister's wrist as Sabrina opens the door. As they enter the room, the first sound they hear is the sound of items breaking coming from Principal Wallace's office.

"Should we call Clark and Ellie?" Graham asks.

"Let's not freak out. Principal Wallace could have left the window open before he left yesterday and a bird flew in." Sabrina says.

"I'm afraid your explanation is wrong." A voice says.

They turn to the right and see Graham's father standing next to them.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" Graham asks.

Then the sound of boots thumping echoes in the hallway and Sabrina looks over her shoulder to see two more men walk in the room.

'What is going on here? Are Graham's dad and these goons trying to kidnap us? Maybe I should have taken Cliff up on his offer after all.' Sabrina thinks.

Sabrina nods to Brandon, and he starts to run around the room. One of the men begins to chase him around the room. She sees him about to get back into a corner.

"Brandon, Teleza!"Sabrina shouts.

"Telezaa" Brandon says as he slides to his right.

The goon runs into the wall and falls backward then lands on his back.

"Good job, Brandon, now get out of here," Sabrina shouts.

Brandon nods and starts to head the door. The other man walks over to him and grabs him by the waist.

"Let him go," Sabrina shouts.

She runs over to the man to try to rescue her brother. Someone grabs the teenager's arm and pins her up against their chest. She looks up to see Graham's mom staring down at her. Before Sabrina has a chance to say anything, the room fills with a strange gas. She hears evil chuckles before everything slowly fades to black.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 36: A Bigger Problem Part 2- Who or What is MECH​

Clark nervously taps his fingers on the steering wheel as he's starting to get worried since Sabrina, Natasha, and Graham haven't come back yet. After ten minutes, he decides to check on them and heads to the staff parking lot. He walks about ten steps away from the vehicle when Elita's holoform, Ellie, grabs his wrist.

"I thought Swiftglide… Sabrina told us to stay here in front of the school." Ellie says.

"I heard her, but that was ten minutes ago. What if something went wrong? I'm going to stake out the staff lot to make sure no one tries to go out the back way." Clark says.

"Cliff, I think you're overreacting just a bit." Ellie sighs letting go of his wrist. "But if it will make you feel better, you can go. Be careful alright and contact me if you see anything out of the ordinary." Ellie continues.

Clark nods and continues around to the back of the school. As he the lot, he sees three cars parked A 2010 Ford Escape and two jeeps.

'One must belong to Principal Wallace. So, who is driving the other two?' Clark thinks.

He ducks into the hedges next to steps leading to the door and then waits for someone to come out. A minute or two later, two men walk out. Clark reaches into his pants pocket and takes out his phone to contact Elita. He doesn't want to give away his position, so he starts to record a video instead and does his best to remain silent watching one of the men place an unconscious Graham and Brandon into the back seat of one of the jeeps parked on either side of Principal Wallace's car. Then two other men tossing Sabrina and Natasha into the back of the other vehicle. Unfortunately, the video fades to black before he can get a shot of Graham's parents going over to one of the jeeps because the battery ran out of juice.

"Let's move. Silas wants the children to the lab before they wake up." Mr. Burton says.

'Scrap, I can't do anything without blowing my robots in disguise status. Why would Graham's parents kidnap their child for this Silas man? Could they be secretly working for this Silas man?' Cliffjumper thinks.

Cliffjumper has no choice but to let them get away with their horrible crime. He growls through his teeth watching the jeeps drive away.

Agent Fowler pulls into the Little Ram's preschool parking lot. He is surprised to see that Cliffjumper and Elita are still here. Isabella gets out of her car seat as soon as he parks the car and turns off the engine. The special agent gets out and chases after her. He manages to pick her up just as she reaches the steps.

"Isabella, what's the rush?" Agent Fowler asks.

"Sorry, Mr. William, I want to play with Brandon before everyone else gets here," Isabella says.

"I'm afraid you won't be able to do that," Clark says walking up to them.

"Why not?" Isabella asks.

"Some goons who are working for someone named Silas kidnapped him," Clark says.

"What about my brother?" Isabella asks.

"The goons kidnapped him too along with Sabrina and Natasha." Clark answers.

"Why would this Silas person want to kidnap the children?" Elita asks.

"I'm not sure, but we need to tell Optimus about this," Clark says.

Cliffjumper and Elita head back to the base. Agent Fowler sets Isabella down, and they walk to her classroom.

"Hello, you must be William. Principal Wallace informed me yesterday, via email, that you'd be taking care of Isabella while child protective services deal with the family situation." Isabella's teacher says.

"Yes, Ma'am." Agent Fowler says.

Isabella goes into the classroom and sits down at one of the tables. Agent Fowler turns around and goes back to his car.

Silas is standing on the observation deck at the lab. He smiles seeing his men carrying the unconscious children in and placing them on the examination tables. Turning to his right, he walks down the stairs and meets up with Mr. and Mrs. Burton.

"You aren't going to hurt the children are you?" Mrs. Burton asks.

"No, but if these children are giving off the same signal as that truck in front of your house. There must be a connection, and I'm going to figure that out today." Silas chuckles.

Mr. and Mrs. Burton look to each other before looking back to their boss.

"What will happen now?" Mr. Burton asks.

"Now?" Silas repeats as if he's thinking. "Now, your jobs are done." He adds as two of his soldiers come behind the two and take them to unconsciousness.

One of the soldiers takes Mrs. Burton as the other gets help from a third soldier in lifting Mr. Burton.

"Dispose of them. The two are of no use to me anymore now that The Burtons are becoming traitors of our cause." Silas orders before returning to looking at the unconscious children.

The three soldiers take the two out of the base as fast as they can. Mr. and Mrs. Burton begin to gain consciousness again by the time they've been dragged out. They start struggling against their former co-workers before they're overpowered and beaten unconscious.

Silas goes over to one of the exam tables. When he approaches Sabrina's table, she begins to wake up. He smirks watching her try to escape before he places his hand on her shoulder and slams her back down onto it. Sabrina screams out in pain. After she recovers, Sabrina opens her eyes and sees a tall male adult with greying, military cut hair and a cruel smile looking down at her.

"Sabrina, I'm glad to see you're finally awake," Silas says.

"How do you know my name whoever you are." Sabrina snaps.

"I'm sorry, Sabrina. My name is Silas. I'm the leader of MECH." Silas says.

"Well Silas, two questions, one what is MECH? Two, why did your goons bring us here?" Sabrina asks.

"MECH is an organization whose goal is to create a new world order with technology. We always try to have the "most radical" technology. My goons, as you call them, brought you, your boyfriend, sister, and little brother here because I believe you are hiding a secret from everyone." Silas says.

Silas motions for the doctor to come over he walks up, and Silas sees her eyes widen in fear as the doctor places the tip of the needle to her arm.

"I'm not going to tell you anything. Also, why did you kidnap my brother?" Sabrina snaps.

"Because he is giving off the same strange energy signal as you. How about you tell me before something bad happens to him. I know you want to protect him since that is what family does right?" Silas chuckles.

She screams out in pain and holds her breathe no doubt trying to keep herself from swearing since the needle is larger than the ones used in a doctor's office goes into her arm.

"Interesting, Sabrina, if you were human, there would be only blood inside the needle. But, the liquid inside the sample we just collected from you appears to have a blue hue to it. I wonder what would happen if we injected it into your little brother's bloodstream?" Silas asks slyly raising his eyebrow.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 37: A Bigger Problem Part 3, - The Pains of Failure​

Sabrina tries again to break the restraints to keep Silas's assistant from putting the energon into Brandon since she is afraid what a full dose of Energon may do to him. Since his body is still getting used to having it in his system a few seconds later, the teen discovers that the only way to earn her freedom would be to turn into her Cybertronian form.

'If I do that, I am doing extacly what Silas want me to do, but I need to save my brother. I'm sorry Brandon, I wanted to make sure you wouldn't get hurt or captured again.' Sabrina thinks.

Sabrina looks to her left and sees the scientist walk over to Brandon. The scientist only chuckles and puts the needle into Brandon's right arm. She feels a sharp pain in her chest when Brandon screams out in pain. The teen is reminded of how strong their bond as siblings is when everything starts to spin around her. The last thing Sabrina remembers as things fade to black is the scientist saying that Brandon has passed out. She isn't sure how long she was out, but when she comes to, the sound of Silas happy chuckles and him saying that he is glad to see Brandon has become a tiny orange and red robot. A strong wave of disappointment to wash over her as she failed as Brandon's big sister to save him and stop the scientist from doing what he just did.

Agent Fowler gets about ten or so minutes away before he stops behind some traffic caused by construction. As he waits for the signal to go so he can get somewhere to speak to General Bryce, a movement to the right catches his attention. A black van coming out of an alleyway at a slightly alarming speed before it goes around a corner and out of sight. Knowing he's going to be waiting in traffic, he allows his curiosity to come out. He moves off the road to park before getting out and looking into the alley the van had just come out. With widened eyes, he quickly grabs his phone and dials 911.

"What is your emergency?" He hears.

"I've got an adult female and adult male lying unconscious in an alleyway." He answers before giving his location and the damage of the two adults that he sees.

Within half an hour, Agent Fowler is leaving a hospital room while on the phone with General Bryce.

"What is their current condition?" Bryce asks about his two former workers.

"Still unconscious but stable as of right now but they're scheduled for MRI's to check for any brain damage." Fowler answers. "I've got guards stationed outside their room. What am I to do when they wake up?" He asks, looking into the room before closing the door behind him.

"As soon as one of them is awake, find out what happened and anything else you can. When the Burtons stable enough to be transported or discharged, they're to be arrested until they can prove their innocence. If anything else happens or you find out the results of the scans, inform me immediately." Bryce orders before ending the call.

Meanwhile, at the Autobot base, Ratchet is doing his best to locate the teens and Brandon. Arcee looks over her shoulder to see Cliffjumper pacing back and forth. He's worried about what this Silas person could be doing to the children and feels guilty again about failing as Sabrina's guardian. Arcee turns around, goes over to him and grabs his wrist because his actions are beginning to drive her crazy. Cliffjumper turns his head to look her in the eyes.

"Cliff, you need to relax. Ratchet will find them." Arcee says.

"I know Cee, but I failed again as Sabrina's guardian. If I went into the school, we wouldn't be in this situation." Cliffjumper says.

"Cliff, stop beating yourself up over this. I can assure you once we bring them back Sabrina will apologize to you."

They walk over to Ratchet.

"I've located another Autobot signal," Ratchet says.

"Autobot signal." Elita gasps.

"Do you think that this Silas person used Energon on Brandon or Natasha?" Cliffjumper asks.

"It could be possible." Ratchet answers.

"Where are they?" Arcee asks.

Ratchet shows them some video footage he was able to get from hacking into a government satellite. The first video is from a few days ago. Ratchet can zoom in enough so everyone can see Graham's father press a button on the dash, then two robotic hands come out from underneath the radio, holding a device. The video becomes blocked out because of a sudden flash of bright light then they hear a robotic voice says. "You don't have any children. Now, go to Silas's office." Ratchet stops the video.

"I can't believe that is what humans think robots sound like," Bumblebee says.

"Focus Bumblebee so this video would explain why Graham's parents were acting strangely in the video we got from Cliffjumper," Optimus says.

"Not to mention why they weren't concerned about Isabella being kidnap." Agent Fowler says.

"This video didn't help us locate the kids. Plus, we still don't know why this Silas person is using them in the first place." Cliffjumper adds.

"We'll have to figure out why this Silas is using Graham's parents later," Optimus says. "Ratchet, are there any other videos from that satellite that would aid us in locating the children?"

Ratchet pulls up the second video it's from an hour ago, it shows Graham's parents and the same men from Cliffjumper's video taking the children out of the jeep then carrying them into a building.

"Ratchet, hurry up and find that building so I can go rescue the kids," Cliffjumper says.

"You mean so we can rescue them, right partner?" Arcee asks.

"Right, I meant to say we," Cliffjumper says.

Ratchet quickly starts to locate the building from the video, but it takes him longer than he was expecting due to the speed of the connection the computer has to the internet. When he finds it and types the coordinates into the ground bridge, the Autobot medic turns to face the team.

"I've programmed the ground bridge to send you to a spot outside the building's security system, so be careful to avoid the cameras to keep this rescue a secret from this Silas person and to make sure our cover isn't blown," Ratchet says.

"Understood, Autobots, roll out!" Optimus says.

Everyone transforms and drives into the ground bridge.

'Don't worry Sabrina I'm going to make this Silas pay if he/she hurts you or any of the others.' Cliffjumper thinks.

After leaving the hospital to waste a few hours as the MRI's are taking place, Agent Fowler soon receives a phone call to return to the hospital. He gets to the hospital as fast as he can before meeting with the doctor that was in charge of the scans.

"I'm glad you are here, Agent Fowler. It would appear that the injuries of Mr. and Mrs. Burton were more severe than we expected." The doctor tells Agent Fowler as soon as he sees him.

The tone of voice that the doctor speaks in makes Fowler a bit worried, having worked with the two for years.

"How bad is it?" Fowler asks as the two makes their way to Mr. and Mrs. Burton's room.

"During the MRI scans, we were able to deduce that with whatever happened to these two, the ones who beat them up to this point… they had the intent to kill them. They both are suffering from intense brain trauma. To give them a bit more time, we were forced to put the two into a medically induced coma. They're going to need surgery to have any chance of survival. Seeing as you are the only one able to make the decision, we need your permission to schedule them into the next available surgery slots." The doctor says, now handing the clipboard he had to Fowler.

"It's that bad?" Fowler asks, looking to the paper.

"There are signs of bleeding beginning in multiple spots. Without the surgery, there's a high probability they won't live." The doctor says.

Fowler signs the paper before handing the clipboard to the doctor.

"Do it." He says before looking into the room that holds the parents of the child that is currently in his care.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 38: Rescue Mission Part 1, - Finding the Lab​

While the team is using their holoform I'm using human names for each of the Autobots, Optimus is Orion, Elita is Ellie, Ironhide is Ron, Bulkhead is Brody, Arcee is Aria, Bumblebee is Brian, and Chromia is Cara.

Team Prime exits the portal and drives to a safe spot away from the camera's view.

"So, we are going to use our holoforms to sneak around, right?" Cliffjumper asks.

"Yes, Autobots, activate your holoforms," Optimus says.

Cliffjumper is taken back, seeing Ironhide's and Chromia's holoforms for the first time. Ironhide is a muscular man in his early 30's with tan skin and black hair wearing a tank top, green camo shorts, and combat boots. Chromia is a 34-year-old woman and blue hair in a ponytail. She is wearing a leather jacket, navy blue camo shirt, ripped black jeans, and black converse.

"Chromia, when did Ratchet program holoforms for you and Ironhide?" Clark asks.

"Two days ago, but I guess you would say today is the test run to see if it will fool any humans we'd run in to," Chromia says.

"Let's get going, Autobots. Time is of the essence. We need to find where Silas is keeping the children in the building." Orion says. "Also, a few days ago, I asked Graham if he could come up with some human names for us to use while we are in our holoform." Orion continues.

"What did he come up with?" Aria asks.

"I am Orion, Arcee you Aira. Ironhide, your name is Ron. Bulkhead, you will be Brody. Bumblebee's new name is Brain, and Chromia, your name is Cara." Orion says.

"Did you mention to Graham about Orion being your name before you become a Prime?" Ellie asks.

"No, I did not." Orion answers.

The group enters the building and goes down the hall when they reach the end it splits off into four separate paths.

"I'd suggest that we pair off to cover more ground," Ellie says.

Orion nods. Aria and Clark go down the hall to their right. Brain and Brody head down the one in front of them. Ron and Cara take the middle one. Orion and Ellie take the final one.

Meanwhile, in the lab, Sabrina hates hearing her little brother's screams of pain. Silas tells the scientist to start to dissect him to find out what makes him tick. She can feel his pain as the saw blade begins to slice into his metal skin. Sabrina is about to try again to break the restraint again by turning into her Cybertronian form. But she begins to get a massive migraine, and the teen knows that meant that her energon levels are starting to drop. The last thing she hears is Brandon shouting for her to save him and make the pain go away as things fade to black.

Ellie and Orion search for what felt like two megacycles to find no sign of the children. Instead, they enter a room where they think this Silas person stores all the military weapons and other equipment.

"I know you frown against stealing, Sweetspark, but we should find something we can use to defend ourselves," Ellie says.

"True, we can't be sure if we'll need to fight off any of the other humans to free the children," Optimus says.

Ellie finds a human weapon that is similar to her Cybertronian blaster along with the carrier. She puts it around her waist and tightens the belt so it will sit comfortably on her hip. Orion finds a taser along with a thermal scanner and shoves them into his jacket pocket. They exit to continue their search. A few minutes later, the duo goes to the rendezvous point to regroup with the rest of the team.

"Did you find any clues to where the kids are?" Clark asks.

"Sorry, Clark, but Brian and I didn't find anything," Brody says.

"I'm afraid that Cara and I came up empty as well," Ron says.

"We didn't find anything except for a room full of human weapons and other equipment," Orion says.

"It makes no sense! We searched the entire building and couldn't find them!" Clark snaps.

"I understand you're frustrated, Clark, but we don't want to give away our location," Aria says, as she grabs Clark's wrist to keep him punching the wall in frustration.

Clark yanks his hand away and spins around.

"Then what are we supposed to do Cee? How do we find them?" He asks.

"What if the lab is hidden underneath the building," Cara suggests.

"That could be why we couldn't find it," Aria says.

Clark takes a few deep breaths to calm his nerves.

"If it is hidden, then how do we find it?" He asks.

"I did pick up a thermal scanner," Orion says.

Orion hands it to Ellie. This time, the group stays together to search the building as Orion scans the walls of each hall hoping to find the entrance to the lab. After browsing two of the four halls and coming up with nothing, they head down the third hall. Ellie tells everyone to stop when she sees a hot spot appear on the screen. Then slowly extends her right hand up and presses the panel on the wall. She gives the scanner back to Orion. The group watches as the two sides of the wall move away from each other, revealing a set of stairs.

"Should we gear up before heading down?" Brody asks.

Aria goes in first as soon as she walks in the entrance starts to close.

"We don't have time, Brody. Move it." Clark says.

The team dives inside and makes it through just as it closes behind them. Everyone stands up and starts to walk down the stairs. The team stops halfway down and leans up against the wall. Ellie peaks her head around the corner and sees Sabrina lying unconscious on her lab table while Graham and Natasha are continuing to struggle to try to break free from their restraints. Anger begins to build up inside her, hearing screams of agony as a man continues to run a saw blade across a tiny orange and red Cybertronian's right arm. Her suspicions are correct that this Silas character used Energon on Brandon and activated his Cybertronian form. She quickly turns her head back to look at the team.

"Ellie, what did you see?" Orion asks.

"I was right about Silas planning to use the dark energon on Brandon. Now one of his henchmen is torturing the poor sparkling." Ellie replies.

"We need to get in there, now., Clark whispers.

"Slow down, partner," Aria says, quickly grabbing his wrist to pull him back towards her. "We can't rush in."

"Aria is correct, Clark," Orion says. "If we go in without a plan, our rescue mission will be in vain."

"What's the plan then?" Clark asks.

Orion hands Ellie a taser.

"After Ron, and I shoot out the lights. Ellie will go in and disarm any humans. Then we'll rush in to save the children." Orion says.

The team nods before Orion and Ron get into position. Orion quickly steps out and shoots one of the lights on the ceiling. He then tosses the weapon to Ron, and he takes aim and destroys two more. After the room is dark, Orion nods and Ellie sneaks into the room. She is amazed by how fast her eyes adjust to the darkness quickly as she makes her way up to the man who was harming Brandon.

"Who broke all the lights?" Silas asks.

"I'm not sure, Sir." The assistant answers.

"Find out. We need more time to study the children." Silas orders.

MECH's leader growls in frustration when he hears his assistant scream out in pain as Ellie shocks him with the taser. He takes out a pair of night vision goggles and slips them on.

Ellie lays the man on the floor and is about to turn around when she feels a hand on her shoulder, so she quickly picks up the taser.

"Well, Miss, I'm not sure how you found this place, but you are going anywhere." The man says.

"Who are you?" Ellie asks as she tries to get the taser in the right spot to shock him.

"My name is Silas." The man says.

"Silas, what do you want with the innocent teenagers and a four-year-old child?" Ellie asks as she presses the button to activate the taser.

"Those innocent children just so happen to be hiding their true colors from the people of Jasper," Silas says. "And, I'm going to figure out how they did and make an army of my own." Silas continues.

"Sorry, Silas, but you aren't even going to remember anything about this conversation," Ellie smirks as she shocks him.

Silas collapses in a few seconds, and she puts him down next to his 'friend.' Orion and the others soon run in.

"Let's get the children out of here before the humans wake up," Clark says.

Sabrina is a little frightened when she opens her eyes because the room is darker than the sky during a total solar eclipse. She turns her head after her eyes adjusted to the darkness then sees Clark standing next to her.

"Cliff, I'm sorry." Sabrina apologizes. "If you came into the school, none of this would have happened." Sabrina continues.

"Sabrina will talk more after I get you out of here," Clark says.

Sabrina tries to activate her Cybertronian side to help Clark break the bands around her wrists, but can't do it though she doesn't care if she uses up all of the energon she has in her system. She smiles when she hears the clunking sound from bits of metal as they fall onto the floor. She sits up, but a few seconds later, her body goes limp and starts to fall off the lab table.

Clark catches Sabrina before she hits the floor and cradles her in his arms as he walks over to the others. Ellie is carrying Brandon. Ron has gone over to help her. He tears off a piece of his shirt and ties it around the gash on Brandon's arm in the hope it will stop the energon from escaping from the cut on his arm. Orion has Graham and Cara has Natasha. They make it to the stairs and carefully go back up. They reach the top before Aria finds the button to open the door. They go through and start sprinting for the exit.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 42: Rescue Mission Part 2, - Freeing the Children and Planning the Escape​

Autobots 'human' names: Optimus is Orion, Elita is Ellie, Ironhide is Ron, Bulkhead is Brody, Arcee is Aria, Bumblebee is Brian, and Chromia is Cara.

The team stops halfway down and leans up against the wall. Ellie peaks her head around the corner and sees Sabrina lying unconscious on her lab table while Graham and Natasha are continuing to struggle to try to break free from their restraints. Anger begins to build up inside her, hearing screams of agony as a man continues to run a saw blade across a tiny orange and red Cybertronian's right arm. Her suspicions are correct that this Silas character used Energon on Brandon and activated his Cybertronian form. She quickly turns her head back to look at the team.

"Ellie, what did you see?" Orion asks.

"I was right about Silas planning to use the dark energon on Brandon. Now one of his henchmen is torturing the poor sparkling." Ellie replies.

"We need to get in there, now., Clark whispers.

"Slow down, partner," Aria says, quickly grabbing his wrist to pull him back towards her. "We can't rush in."

"Aria is correct, Clark," Orion says. "If we go in without a plan, our rescue mission will be in vain."

"What's the plan then?" Clark asks.

Orion hands Ellie a taser.

"After Ron, and I shoot out the lights. Ellie will go in and disarm any humans. Then we'll rush in to save the children." Orion says.

The team nods before Orion and Ron get into position. Orion quickly steps out and shoots one of the lights on the ceiling. He then tosses the weapon to Ron, and he takes aim and destroys two more. After the room is dark, Orion nods and Ellie sneaks into the room. She is amazed by how fast her eyes adjust to the darkness quickly as she makes her way up to the man who was harming Brandon.

"Who broke all the lights?" Silas asks.

"I'm not sure, Sir." The assistant answers.

"Find out. We need more time to study the children." Silas orders.

MECH's leader growls in frustration when he hears his assistant scream out in pain as Ellie shocks him with the taser. He takes out a pair of night vision goggles and slips them on.

Ellie lays the man on the floor and is about to turn around when she feels a hand on her shoulder, so she quickly picks up the taser.

"Well, Miss, I'm not sure how you found this place, but you are going anywhere." The man says.

"Who are you?" Ellie asks as she tries to get the taser in the right spot to shock him.

"My name is Silas." The man says.

"Silas, what do you want with the innocent teenagers and a four-year-old child?" Ellie asks as she presses the button to activate the taser.

"Those innocent children just so happen to be hiding their true colors from the people of Jasper," Silas says. "And, I'm going to figure out how they did and make an army of my own." Silas continues.

"Sorry, Silas, but you aren't even going to remember anything about this conversation," Ellie smirks as she shocks him.

Silas collapses in a few seconds, and she puts him down next to his 'friend.' Orion and the others soon run in.

"Let's get the children out of here before the humans wake up," Clark says.

Sabrina is a little frightened when she opens her eyes because the room is darker than the sky during a total solar eclipse. She turns her head after her eyes adjusted to the darkness then sees Clark standing next to her.

"Cliff, I'm sorry." Sabrina apologizes. "If you came into the school, none of this would have happened." Sabrina continues.

"Sabrina will talk more after I get you out of here," Clark says.

Sabrina tries to activate her Cybertronian side to help Clark break the bands around her wrists, but can't do it though she doesn't care if she uses up all of the energon she has in her system. She smiles when she hears the clunking sound from bits of metal as they fall onto the floor. She sits up, but a few seconds later, her body goes limp and starts to fall off the lab table.

Clark catches Sabrina before she hits the floor and cradles her in his arms as he walks over to the others. Ellie is carrying Brandon. Ron has gone over to help her. He tears off a piece of his shirt and ties it around the gash on Brandon's arm in the hope it will stop the energon from escaping from the cut on his arm. Orion has Graham and Cara has Natasha. They make it to the stairs and carefully go back up. They reach the top before Aria finds the button to open the door. They go through and start sprinting for the exit. The team reaches the end of the hall and quickly ducks into a room near them when they hear an alarm go off, as well as Silas's voice coming over the PA system.

"Several intruders have breached security and taken the children. If you locate them, you have permission to use whatever amount of force is necessary to apprehend them." He orders.

Ellie and Orion place Brandon and Graham down on the floor before they walk over to another corner of the room to talk.

"I'm worried that Brandon hasn't moved at all since we rescued him," Orion says.

"I know, the other children have at least woken up and tried to engage in conversation for a few moments before passing out again," Ellie adds.

Orion and Ellie have the same thought that Brandon went into a stasis lock from losing all the energon he did from the scientist's actions. They turn around to see Clark holding Sabrina by her shoulders using his body as she tries to walk over to them. She gently pushes him away before her legs begin to shake from side to side with every step. Sabrina gets halfway before Clark runs up to catch her to prevent her from hitting the floor. Ellie and Orion run over to them. Sabrina finds enough strength to lifts her head, but when she spoke, the Autobots can hardly hear her.

"Brandon is still alive, isn't he?" Sabrina asks.

"Yes, he is," Orion says.

Sabrina passes out soon after, and her body goes limp in Clark's arms. Brian walks over and motions to Clark to let him carry Sabrina on his back. Clark, Orion, and Ellie then go back over to the others who gathered in the middle of the room.

"Any ideas on how we are going to get out of here without running into any of the humans?" Clark asks.

"Our best option at this point would be to split up," Ron suggests.

"You may be right," Orion says.

"How is that our best option?!" Clark snaps.

"They're going to be looking for a group of several people with the children." Orion starts to explain. "If we split up, they'll be less likely for any of the humans to spot the children or us."

Clark thinks on this before nodding in agreement, though with a lot of reluctance.

"Clark and Aria will have Sabrina, Ellie and Brody will have Brandon, Brian and I will have Graham, and Cara and Ron will have Natasha," Orion tells them. "We'll split off from here as soon as you get out of here and far enough, contact base immediately. We'll regroup back at base." He finishes.

"What if we get spotted by the other humans?" Brody asks.

"If that does happen, use minimal force when you engage them," Orion says.

The group leaves the room at different times in the hopes it would aid their escape. Clark and Aria get halfway down the hall when Clark looks over down at Sabrina. He sees her eyes fluttering he thought that she might wake up, but the opposite is happening. Inside her head, Sabrina finds herself in that same place whenever Alpha Trion contacts her. This time she is confused when she looks to her left to see Natasha stand to her left and her little brother to her right. The teenager picks up her young brother. His eyes widen in amazement seeing Alpha Trion for the first time.

"Sissy, who is that robot?" Brandon asks.

"My name is Alpha Trion, young one," He says.

"What is Brandon doing here?" Sabrina asks.

"I'm aware this isn't the best time to reveal this information to the boy, but this is something he needs to know." Alpha Trion says.

"Mr. Alpha Trion, do you know if I have parents from Cybertron like my sister?" Brandon asks.

"Yes, I do, young one. I'm afraid that your parents become one with the Allspark not soon after they sent your escape pod in space," Alpha Trion answers.

"Alpha Trion, when you first told me that Brandon was part Cybertronian. You said that on the day he was born you and the other Primes saw that he was struggling, so they let you disguise yourself as a doctor and saved his life by giving him CPR. Which ended up leaving a tiny bit of energon in his bloodstream," Sabrina says. "Now, you're saying that he was actually born on Cybertron," Sabrina continues trying not to snap as anger builds up in her system.

"So, Alpha Trion, you lied to my sister," Natasha says as she places her hands on Sabrina's shoulder then gently squeezes it to calm her down.

"No, my dear, I spoke the truth before. Let me explain," Alpha Trion says, "The day when all the Cybertronian parents had to blast their young ones off into space was very hectic, in the case of your brother. He was only three months old at the time, and his pod malfunctioned after it was hit by a meteor causing the stasis mode to be disengaged. Then a piece of broken satellite hit while it was entering earth's orbit. Which broke the latch and he began to float off into space," Alpha Trion continues.

"Since he was so young he ended up passing away after floating around in space for who knows how long," Natasha says.

"Yes, so the other Primes and I deiced to rescue the young one's spark before it was too late," Aloha Trion says.

"So, in addition to the energon, you put into my brother's bloodstream that day. You also infused the young cybertronian spark into him as well," Sabrina says.

"That is correct," Alpha Trion says.

"If I go back to Cybertron, I'd be an organ?" Brandon asks wobbly.

"The word is orphan, buddy, and no you won't," Sabrina says as she hugs him and rubs circles on his back to keep him from crying.

Brandon lifts his head of his sister's shoulder and sees the reassuring smile on Sabrina's face. "Really?" The preschooler asks.

"Yes, buddy, I'm sure that my Cybertronian parents would be happy to have you become part of our family," Sabrina says.

"What about Natasha, will she want to be my older sister too?" Brandon asks.

Sabrina turns to face her and Natasha places her left hand on his hand and starts to ruffle his hair, "Of I do little man, I've always wanted a little brother,"

Brandon smiles after hearing Natasha say that then the girls turn to face Alpha Trion.

"Is that all you contacted us for?" Natasha asks.

"No, I want you three to know that if times get hard, you can't stop yourself from activating your Cybertronian sides. They are a part of you just as much as your human sides," Alpha Trion says as he fades away.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 39: Rescue Mission Part 3 - Planning The Escape​
Autobots' human' names: Optimus is Orion, Elita is Ellie, Ironhide is Ron, Bulkhead is Brody, Arcee is Aria, Bumblebee is Brian, and Chromia is Cara.

The team reaches the end of the hall and quickly ducks into a room near them when they hear an alarm go off, as well as Silas's voice coming over the PA system.

"Several intruders have breached security and taken the children. If you locate them, you have permission to use whatever amount of force is necessary to apprehend them." He orders.

Ellie and Orion place Brandon and Graham down on the floor before they walk over to another corner of the room to talk.

"I'm worried that Brandon hasn't moved at all since we rescued him," Orion says.

"I know, the other children have at least woken up and tried to engage in conversation for a few moments before passing out again," Ellie adds.

Orion and Ellie have the same thought that Brandon went into a stasis lock from losing all the energon he did from the scientist's actions. They turn around to see Clark holding Sabrina by her shoulders using his body as she tries to walk over to them. She gently pushes him away before her legs begin to shake from side to side with every step. Sabrina gets halfway before Clark runs up to catch her to prevent her from hitting the floor. Ellie and Orion run over to them. Sabrina finds enough strength to lifts her head, but when she spoke, the Autobots can hardly hear her.

"Brandon is still alive, isn't he?" Sabrina asks.

"Yes, he is," Orion says.

Sabrina passes out soon after, and her body goes limp in Clark's arms. Brian walks over and motions to Clark to let him carry Sabrina on his back. Clark, Orion, and Ellie then go back over to the others who gathered in the middle of the room.

"Any ideas on how we are going to get out of here without running into any of the humans?" Clark asks.

"Our best option at this point would be to split up," Ron suggests.

"You may be right," Orion says.

"How is that our best option?!" Clark snaps.

"They're going to be looking for a group of several people with the children." Orion starts to explain. "If we split up, they'll be less likely for any of the humans to spot the children or us."

Clark thinks about this before nodding in agreement, though with a lot of reluctance.

"Clark and Aria will have Sabrina, Ellie, and Brody will have Brandon, Brian, and I will have Graham, and Cara and Ron will have Natasha," Orion tells them. "We'll split off from here as soon as you get out of here and far enough, contact base immediately. We'll regroup back at base." He finishes.

"What if we get spotted by the other humans?" Brody asks.

"If that does happen, use minimal force when you engage them," Orion says.

The group leaves the room at different times in the hopes it would aid their escape. Clark and Aria get halfway down the hall when Clark looks over down at Sabrina. He sees her eyes fluttering. He thought that she might wake up, but the opposite is happening. Inside her head, Sabrina finds herself in that same place whenever Alpha Trion contacts her. This time she is confused when she looks to her left to see Natasha stand to her left and her little brother to her right. The teenager picks up her young brother. His eyes widen in amazement seeing Alpha Trion for the first time.

"Sissy, who is that robot?" Brandon asks.

"My name is Alpha Trion, young one," He says.

"What is Brandon doing here?" Sabrina asks.

"I'm aware this isn't the best time to reveal this information to the boy, but this is something he needs to know." Alpha Trion says.

"Mr. Alpha Trion, do you know if I have parents from Cybertron like my sister?" Brandon asks.

"Yes, I do, young one. I'm afraid that your parents become one with the Allspark not soon after they sent your escape pod in space," Alpha Trion answers.

"Alpha Trion, when you first told me that Brandon was part Cybertronian. You said that on the day he was born, you and the other Primes saw that he was struggling, so they let you disguise yourself as a doctor and saved his life by giving him CPR. Which ended up leaving a tiny bit of energon in his bloodstream," Sabrina says. "Now, you're saying that he was born on Cybertron," Sabrina continues trying not to snap as anger builds up in her system.

"So, Alpha Trion, you lied to my sister," Natasha says as she places her hands on Sabrina's shoulder then gently squeezes it to calm her down.

"No, my dear, I spoke the truth before. Let me explain," Alpha Trion says, "The day when all the Cybertronian parents had to blast their young ones off into space was very hectic, in the case of your brother. He was only three months old at the time, and his pod malfunctioned after it was hit by a meteor, causing the stasis mode to be disengaged. Then a piece of broken satellite hit while it was entering earth's orbit. Which broke the latch, and he began to float off into space," Alpha Trion continues.

"Since he was so young, he ended up passing away after floating around in space for who knows how long," Natasha says.

"Yes, so the other Primes and I deiced to rescue the young one's spark before it was too late," Alpha Trion says.

"So, in addition to the energon, you put into my brother's bloodstream that day. You also infused the young cybertronian spark into him as well," Sabrina says.

"That is correct," Alpha Trion says.

"If I go back to Cybertron, I'd be an organ?" Brandon asks wobbly.

"The word is orphan, buddy, and no, you won't," Sabrina says as she hugs him and rubs circles on his back to keep him from crying.

Brandon lifts his head of his sister's shoulder and sees the reassuring smile on Sabrina's face. "Really?" The preschooler asks.

"Yes, buddy, I'm sure that my Cybertronian parents would be happy to have you become part of our family," Sabrina says.

"What about Natasha, will she want to be my older sister too?" Brandon asks.

Sabrina turns to face her and Natasha places her left hand on his hand and starts to ruffle his hair, "Of I do little man, I've always wanted a little brother,"

Brandon smiles after hearing Natasha say that then the girls turn to face Alpha Trion.

"Is that all you contacted us for?" Natasha asks.

"No, I want you three to know that if times get hard, you can't stop yourself from activating your Cybertronian sides. They are a part of you just as much as your human sides," Alpha Trion says as he fades away.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 40: Rescue Mission Part 4 - Cybertronian War Nightmares​
Arcee's 'human' name is Aria. Also, I've added a new co-author to this story. Their name is StormBlazer, a fellow writer on Quotev. I'm incredibly sorry for not updating this story in a long time, I've had no idea what I wanted to happen in the story going forward, but thanks to my new co-author, StormBlazer, suggesting to me some great ideas for future chapters. Thanks a lot, StormBlazer. The concept of Graham, Natasha, and Sabrina have nightmares from when Cybertron went dark belongs to StormBlazer. We'll be working together on the story until the end.

Aria and Clark reach the end of the hall and hear a groan as Sabrina begins to toss her head back and forth. Little did the duo knows that Natasha and Graham were risking giving away their rescuers' positions. As the trio starts to have the same nightmare.

~Dream~

The planet was beautiful, lit up by millions of lights on the surface. As they walked on the surface, Swiftglide, Seaglide, and Strikezone wanted to see everything. Miles away, an explosion interrupted the beautiful scene. In an instant, thousands of panicked cries fill the sky as many took shelter in their homes.
"Ground Strike Team, converge on Kaon!"
They transformed and followed the order. The War has finally begun, and the first of many attacks on their soil to decide the fate of their home, the whole planet knew it. As they drove, they passed one of the shinier buildings and paused. It wasn't their face they saw. It was Arcee.​

The trio quickly realized this might be a memory of Arcee's but question how they were able to see it. Aria and Clark managed to get outside without running into any of Silas' men. They reached their hiding spot, and Arcee turns off her holoform before contacting the base to have Ratchet open a ground bridge. Arcee transforms and holds out her hand. Clark places Sabrina onto it before Cliffjumper turns off his holoform. Then the two of them head back to the base. The duo rushes to the medical bay. Ratchet prepared a bed for Sabrina as well as his other three patients once the rest of the team returned.

Agent Fowler was standing by the elevator, "I have to meet with General Bryce. Isabelle, you can stay here. I'll be back later."

He left and met up with General Bryce. The two talked for a while before they got to the more pressing matter.

"Mr. and Mrs. Burton need surgery. They are going to be in an induced coma for a while." Agent Fowler says.

"And the Tuckers? How are they coping?" General Bryce asks

"They don't know of Sabrina's injuries." Agent Fowler says.

"You should tell them. Elena and Julian are more than likely worrying about her. I know I would if it were my son. My wife died giving birth to him a little over four years ago. She named him Brandon. If it were him in Sabrina's state, I would want to know of it. So tell them." General Bryce says, "Dismissed."

Agent Fowler called the Tuckers and told them to meet at the base. When he arrives, the trio is in shock as Bulkhead comes through the ground bridge carrying an unconscious a tiny orange and red robot in his arms.

"Please don't tell me that little robot is my little boy Brandon," Elena gasps.

"I'm afraid so, Silas used dark energon on him," Elita says.

Bulkhead takes the sparkling to the medical bay. He lays Brandon down on the berth. Ratchet connects and energon drip as he welds the gash closes on his arm. Then scans the little mech. After it was complete, he connects him to a monitor to keep track of his vitals before turning around to face everyone.

"He's stable. For now." Ratchet says to the team, "He will wake when his Energon levels reach its full capacity. That could take a few hours."

The Autobots relaxed at the news, as did Elena and Julian. Chromia and Elita looked at their children as they worried about them. They hadn't woken up yet, and no one knew when they would. The twins and Graham still had a lot to experience. Ratchet walked over to the girls.

"They will be fine. The twins should be fully awake in a few hours once their energon infusions area complete." Ratchet reassures them placing his hand on Sabrina's shoulder.

~Dream~
It was dark. A familiar voice echoed in the darkness - calling out to the trio. They seemed concerned but also annoyed.
"-ide," the voice said, "-hide! Ironhide!"
They opened their eyes and saw Ratchet above them, his face showing his concern.
"What happened?" hey asked, their voice sounding deeper like Ironhide's.
"Megatron nearly killed you, that's what! You are so stubborn sometimes, why don't you listen! Optimus told you to stay put, but you decide to play hero and go in guns blazing and get sucker-punched in the face!" Ratchet growled.
"Is he alright?" they asked.
"Optimus is fine, but Chromia isn't. She's upset at you for not following orders. You know just as well as I do that Megatron could have killed you and wouldn't give a slag if he did. You need to be more careful, you've got sparklings to look after," Ratchet told them.
They groaned and closed their eyes, their helm pounding as the pain increased, and they remembered their actions. They laid their helm back down on the metal ground as Ratchet repaired their legs that were somehow damaged while they were out.
Above them, the Decepticon warlord threw a large staff-like object toward a running Autobot. The bot went down as soon as the staff went through their body. The trio closed their optics as they tried to forget the bot's terrified face - the bot wasn't even a warrior, the bot was brand new to fighting - the rookie.
When Ironhide was repaired, the two of them stood up and quickly left the battlefield so that they could rest.​

Strikezone, Seaglide, and Swiftglide were horrified at what became of the planet they had called home many years ago. Though they don't remember much from their lives growing, from these memories, they knew it had once been a beautiful planet now destroyed from the War that eventually killed Cybertron. The memories were like nightmares they couldn't escape from, no matter how hard they tried. They were trapped. Sabrina, Graham, and Natasha continued to thrash in their sleep, so Ratchet, reluctantly, strapped them to the bed so they wouldn't hurt themselves. It pained him that he couldn't help them; all they could do was wait.

Back