• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga How many can you keep up with at a time?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Are you someone who can watch or read multiple at the same time? Or are you someone who focuses on one to completion before moving to the next one? Does it depend on whether it's a completed series or a ongoing one?

For me I can only seem to focus on one at a time, regardless of whether or not it's completed. If it's a completed series I'll binge watch it until I get distracted, bored, or I finish it. For an ongoing series I still tend to only be able to keep up with one. Maybeee two depending on what series they are but almost always I'll end up dropping one until the season is finished and then continue watching whenever I'm done with the other one.

So what about you.

Years
I am in the middle of so many series, but I focus in on a handful at a time. Anywhere between 1 and 7 seems to be my current load tolerance.

I tend to progress faster when I binge a series though because it just keeps feeding me the next episode.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I read manga more than I watch anime, so keeping up with everything is a little chaotic, but a lot less time consuming for me.
If it is a completed series I'll binge it overnight on a day off or something.

Years
  • Age 24
  • U.S.
  • Seen Sep 15, 2023
I watch a handful of series at a time, but if it's a series I'm really hooked onto, I'll focus solely on that. At any given point, there's about 4-5 series I'm in the middle of at a time.

Years
I prefer to watch one series at a time because I find that when I attempt to watch multiple anime at once, I forget where I left off with the other anime and I have a tendency of confusing them all with one another. I also can become more interested in one particular anime and I'll refrain from continuing the others. For these reasons, I typically hold out until I've completed a series (or a season of a longer series) before I start a new anime.

Last edited:
Years
i can stand 6 atm. well, 5 of those are currently airing so...
the 6th is owarimonogatari. i'm having a hard time trying to find time to catch it til' the end since i'm very busy this month >.< welp, tbf, i'm 2 episodes away from finishing it but still...

its easy with the airing ones since it airs on different days but ongoing shows is a different story since i have to find time to watch it. the most number of completed series i have juggled at the same time was 2.

Years
Probably no more than five currently airing at once; that's more than enough for me. I currently follow that many and it's difficult enough! I often leave episodes until the weekend or sometimes end up skipping a week, so I have to watch two of that series the next week. atm it's Pokémon Sun & Moon, Mob Psycho 100 season 2, BanG Dream season 2, The Promised Neverland, and Endro. I'm also slowly getting through Zombieland Saga (on episode 8 atm)...

For finished series I prefer focusing on one at a time. Still gotta decide which one I'll go for after Zombieland lol.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I'm a mess on watching things. I leave them hanging for a lot of time, leave them hanging indefinitely and start over again, and almost never keep up with ongoing series. But this season I've been able to keep up with Manaria Friends, Endro, Wataten, and also watching Kaiji and Kakegurui, so definitely something!

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I read manga, and I think 3 is about it for me. I mean, I keep up with more than that on a weekly basis, but for some of them I legitimately don't remember half the characters.

Back