• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)

• Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
I had this error occur when battling a Vulpix that used Flame Burst.

Exception: NameError
Message: undefined local variable or method `user' for #<PokeBattle_Move_074:0x13322c50>
PokeBattle_MoveEffects:3154:in `pbEffect'
PokeBattle_Battler:3781:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget_ebs'
PokeBattle_Battler:3737:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battler:3737:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget_ebs'
EliteBattle_Battle:479:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:4492:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
PokeBattle_Battler:4472:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battler:4495:in `pbUseMove_ebs'
EliteBattle_Battle:515:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:4696:in `pbProcessTurn'

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
I keep encountering an error when adjusting my party's order or using the PC. It isn't all the time, but it's frequent enough to take note of. It seems to happen consistently when I try to select my Honedge.

Script 'PScreen_Party' line 2409; NameError occurred
undefined local variable or method 'follower' for #<PokemonScreen:0x11d3d6c0>

Last edited:
Years
I keep encountering an error when adjusting my party's order or using the PC. It isn't all the time, but it's frequent enough to take note of. It seems to happen consistently when I try to select my Honedge.

I believe that's related to picking a Pokemon that doesn't have OW sprites (the various new fakemon don't have any, only battle sprites). I could be wrong on that, though, but it sounds familiar when talking bugs with Archy.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024

Its to do with its birthsign; some code that has issues; fixed it now for v0.5

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
i want ask when demo 4.4 or 4. 5 will be reaeased so i will know when to come here to download the most recent version

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
i want ask when demo 4.4 or 4. 5 will be reaeased so i will know when to come here to download the most recent version

0.4 is out; no further updates are done for 0.4+ (so 0.4.4 and 0.4.5 which are already out and 0.4.4 was the official 0.4 release) and work on v0.5 has been underway for well over a month.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
Please help me i am stuck at the eructeak forest for the event after defeating the gym leader with team rocket . I defeated all the team grunts there and the gym leader dissappeared . I searched every where please somebody help me

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
well after you beat the grunts go to the starting point where you come from and go to the right path their beat grunts or no your choice go the upper right corner you will see the way naturally hope you will find your way it is an amazing game

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
well after you beat the grunts go to the starting point where you come from and go to the right path their beat grunts or no your choice go the upper right corner you will see the way naturally hope you will find your way it is an amazing game

Thank you

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
Can somebody tell me where to find a scyther , i searched the national park it is not there

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Did a rerun after all the changes on v0.4 and the bug where there is a guy with a lvl 41 Slowking on Union Cave happens again.

hirokimura

Miltank's Fanboy Number One
Years
Sounds very interesting, I'm downloading it. As a big johto fan and a big miltank fan, I hope she will have some form change in here !

Back