Kurapika

Grudgebearer

Male
Lavendar Town
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
797 posts
6.3 Years
does this also accept added types like the main tool does?
Yes it does, normally!
The difference between the Windows version and the Android version is that I didn't implement the Customisation feature in the later, yet. A matter of time, that is.
G3T - GEN 3 TOOLS ( Windows / Android )

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince

Male
holland
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted February 27th, 2019
72 posts
2.9 Years
I see, I assume that means like how one edits an ini, which this app does not use as you stated
well not that it matters, i'll likely do my main work on a pc but this tool will be epic to use as any flaws i find that this tool can edit, means i dont have to wait till i get behind my lap, a real time and live saver ^^
cant wait to see it develop further ^^

Kurapika

Grudgebearer

Male
Lavendar Town
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
797 posts
6.3 Years
I see, I assume that means like how one edits an ini, which this app does not use as you stated
well not that it matters, i'll likely do my main work on a pc but this tool will be epic to use as any flaws i find that this tool can edit, means i dont have to wait till i get behind my lap, a real time and live saver ^^
cant wait to see it develop further ^^
G3T mobile allows you to customize the sizes of data, such as the number of moves and the number of items, etc. But the actual data offsets are extracted in a semi-dynamic way, very practical! Sparing you all the pain from editing offsets everytime you repoint a table.
Well, G3T for PC does the same except that it has a full .ini editing options but it's rather unecessary to have it while the dynamic extraction feature is present!

Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince

Male
holland
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted February 27th, 2019
72 posts
2.9 Years
cool, yeah i have not had much good luck with editing the ini's myself so your dynamic system is really great ^^
if it was not for the size issue i have with the PC version with the pokemon editor, i would likely only use PGE for adding more pokemon and the functions not present in your tool, i still plan to do the trainers, items with your tool as for the move editor on pc, well i have to check that cause both tools had some issues last time, but seeing i now use a rom base hack and all that might be different XD)

Kurapika

Grudgebearer

Male
Lavendar Town
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
797 posts
6.3 Years
link doesn't work
I tested it and it's working just fine for me.
EDIT: Well the link was working, but the file was not. FIXED IT!
P.S.: As a fun fact, the new file contains the Items Efitor but I hid it as it doesn't support v1.1 ROMs yet!

Kurapika

Grudgebearer

Male
Lavendar Town
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
797 posts
6.3 Years
Now it's saying that it was removed from Google drive due to terms of service
Fixed it, once and for all.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Kurapika

Grudgebearer

Male
Lavendar Town
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
797 posts
6.3 Years
This is a great move editing tool so far, I can't wait for it to gain more functionality. Is auto-repointing/finding free space a feature in your radar?

Also, very minor spelling error, Status: Paralysis is accidentally misspelled Status: Paralyzis.
Definitely in the radar!
Whoops! Will correct that.

Kurapika

Grudgebearer

Male
Lavendar Town
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
797 posts
6.3 Years
Have you though about changing the UI? I
Of course, that's to be done later when the main features are finished!
Also, I am not getting much feedback about it so I can't make plans for it right now.

Advertiser Content