• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikeboy4

"Victory"
Years
UT JPN shiny ho-oh lv.45
UT shiny eevee lv.50
Can I still get these as part of the giveaway? I know you said yes but I haven't been on lately so I was wondering if I could still get them?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hp: 302
A: 299
D: 196
SA: 162
SD: 196
S: 328

It is flawless in all stats except SA it has IV of 15.
hmmmm ok so which ev'd do you want for that?
UT JPN shiny ho-oh lv.45
UT shiny eevee lv.50
Can I still get these as part of the giveaway? I know you said yes but I haven't been on lately so I was wondering if I could still get them?
Yup ^^, use my pearl 1 fc and let me know when you are online

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Oh ok. I am on now XD and ready to trade. PM me when you are ready as I have about 60 minutes until bed. Wish it was 120 though LOLz.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Ginj: When will you be able to trade? Also it says you were the last poster here but your post does not showup XD. I think your post is a ghost LOLz.:)

EDIT: Those that see this post. The Last poster was Ginji but his post does not show up so I am also seeing that this thread is also has the right person who posted last. Mods ignore this double post as the site has a glitch or something and the actual poster is me so I hope this post fixes the problem. Thanks.:)

Years
could i have your shiny ninetales plese? willing to trade event dark rai alamos untouched or tru dragonite little bit touched orshinies: dialga charizard exploudvaporeontyranitarbagon ut darkrai.

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
Years
i really really really want a male and female shiny eevee untouched but i have nothing in return..

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
could i have your shiny ninetales plese? willing to trade event dark rai alamos untouched or tru dragonite little bit touched orshinies: dialga charizard exploudvaporeontyranitarbagon ut darkrai.
What is the nature and characteristic of your shiny darkrai?
i really really really want a male and female shiny eevee untouched but i have nothing in return..
well they are giveaway shinies, so they are free ^_^

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2011
I'm back, Do you still have that shiny rayquaza? Do I have to trade for it or is it free still?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
I wanted to get the following shiny giveaways if there still left.

Pokemon ranch random D/P shinies:

T shiny Dialga lv.47
Ut shiny Charmander lv.1
Ut shiny Mudkip lv.1

Japanese Hg & Ss shinies:

Shiny suicune lv.40 Ut
Shiny latias lv.40 Ut
Shiny ralts lv.10 male

My fc is in my signature,just contact me when you are able to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back