• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby Sapphire Commemorative Trainer Card

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 5, 2022
Allright guys im back, ive had a few computer probs but everything is back good. Anyway, Ive got a few of the cards done, and the rest will be done soon, but Ive had a bit of a delay because of the comp stuff, so anyway they will be done soon. And no, I wont be releasing a template, there will only be 10 of these cards including mine,and I will not allow a copy or edit to be made.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2004
Name:LatiosX9
Pokedex:213
ID Number:99785
Trainer Sprite: (must make it yourself or already have one)
6 Pokemon you want at the bottom:Latias,Latios

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
Years
latiosX9... did you read any of the posts? the first one said that he was only accepting and making 10 cards only... and then later he said that i was the official last one... please read the posts before you post something that people dont want to see, thanks... such a **superstar**

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Is it too late to get a trainer card? I finally figure out the one I want when the official Tcard thread's artist leaves, and this is the only one that really compares to it.

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Kira Yamato Did You Forget I Think This Thread Is A Lie!
Oh & Shineyelectrode Your Late...
REALLY LATE!
But Kira Yamato If You Are Still Making Them I Can Wait...
Oh & Another Thing KEEP YOUR WORD....

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 5, 2022
First of all, ive been really really busy and I am sorry I havent replied, and I have also had alot of computer problems up untill yesterday and I havent really gotten a chance to get back going with my work. SO yes I will now be finishing the trainer cards, and they should all be done by tomorrow or so (most likely tomorrow) so sorry for the wait.

Also ash, dont call me a liar, I havent had time, and I only do this stuff in my free time, and I do it just to be nice, its not my job so I dont have to do it if I dont want to. Anyway, they will be done soon everyone, so keep checking back to see when they are done.

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Sorry About That Man (REALLY SORRY) *Begs For Forgivness*
& I Can Wait...
But Still I Am Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Sorry!!!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
They aren't very simple cards either, so I don't see why everyone is so impatient-----

Wait.

I rememeber my own thread. *pats KiraYamato* I pity thee.

Back