• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Why did they put Ash in the N Saga...why...

it's pretty much a prelude to Extremespeed Genesect and the Reawakening of Mewtwo, or whatever

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Chronicles of Thunder

I'd love to see arcs that feature player characters instead of Comatose Ash

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
84. guys! just i case you haven't seen it yourself, gamestop has big posters and stuff advertising for X and Y and they have the miiverse symbol in the corner! that mean we'll have miiverse on the 3DS by October!

Arma

The Hyena
Years

The mods are the only real combo breakers, besides breaking combos is a good thing here, else I'd rarely get the chance to join in on a conversation. XD

Arma

The Hyena
Years
90. Ehh... That's hat I meant as well... Well at least with the second part. There's a lot of talk about things I don't know anything about. so combo breaking is a nice change of paceXD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's time.
Spoiler:

Man Utd deserve to lose taking Shinji out of the side after he demolished my side on the weekend.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Ehhh I haven't watched enough football to know what you're talking about...XD I should be ashamed, I know XD

BTW, I have a hard time believing those subs actually belong to that picture...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The subs are legit, actually. It's a football anime.

Manchester United beat my Norwich side 4 - 0 on the weekend. Shinji Kagawa got 3 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back