• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Drop The Bass (Zac and FreeWorld's Trade Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
I would like to respond to your CMT but can you include the IVs of your pokes? You can use Pokecheck to help you find them easily !!

Okay, I will do that later, but to save time, which pokemon's IVs would you like to know? I'll do them now.

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Lol I am just trying to take some poke from you to use as a parent for breeding I guess cause I have all of them but I am willing to trade you something as long as I can see the IVs of your pokes. It is not really a matter of what I want just I want to browse through and choose one lol ^-^

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
Okay, I'm working on the pokecheck thing. I've done the UT pokemon, now I'm on to the EV trained.

Okay done checking IVs. I won't do it for the legends, you can just ask me if you're interested in one.

Last edited:

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
My favourite RNG yet!

Virizion/Virizion *** (caught in a heal ball!)
Level 42
Timid
Justified
IVs: 31/26/28/29/28/31
EVs: None
Helping Hand-Retaliate-Giga Drain-Sacred Sword

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Congrats on Virizion Zac, I checked your pokes but none of them have at least 3 IV 31's to use for breeding, I am currently not giving them away either, when you start to RNG eggs let me know and I will be happy to trade you them. PS Everyone likes that Ferroseed for some reason lol.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
You mentioned at one point you have all the grass starters. Can you breed me a Snivy for one of the Munnas? If you want the other two, a Throh or a Rufflet would be nice. If not, mention.

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
Congrats on Virizion Zac, I checked your pokes but none of them have at least 3 IV 31's to use for breeding, I am currently not giving them away either, when you start to RNG eggs let me know and I will be happy to trade you them. PS Everyone likes that Ferroseed for some reason lol.

Yeah, it's quite the Ferroseed. I just don't have a flawless Ditto to breed for RNG. From what I've read, I believe that's what you need...?

You mentioned at one point you have all the grass starters. Can you breed me a Snivy for one of the Munnas? If you want the other two, a Throh or a Rufflet would be nice. If not, mention.

I'll VM you. I'll do the Snivy and Rufflet.

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
I have a Flawless Jolly and Adamant Ditto that you can have for free if you want

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Freeworlds, I'm interested in your shiny EV'd Manectric. What would you like for it?

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Hey I am ready tell me when you are in the room I have two Dittos for you okay !! Kinda busy so I will be happie if we can do this quick :)

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
my first egg bred RNG!!

Pawniard/Pawniard ***
Level 1
Adamant
Defiant
IVs: Flawless
Scratch-Sucker Punch-Taunt-Poison Jab

Not for trade because I'm giving it to Psiiionic for helping me so much :)

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Hey Zac you could have cloned it before you gave me it I am sorry I did not realise it was not cloned :( You must upload your RNGed mons with your OT to Pokecheck so that you can clone them :) but make your pokes private :)

JaySawn

Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
Years
Beldum
OT: Jay | ID: 28617
Shiny: Yes
IVs: Flawless
HP: Dark 70
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Clear Body
Moves: Take Down , *** , *** , ***

Would you take a shiny flawless Magnemite or something else from my trade shop for this guy?

Would your arceus or shiny raikou be okay?

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
Hey Zac you could have cloned it before you gave me it I am sorry I did not realise it was not cloned :( You must upload your RNGed mons with your OT to Pokecheck so that you can clone them :) but make your pokes private :)

I dont know how to clone them yet. I'm new to all this stuff

Would your arceus or shiny raikou be okay?

I think that's a little much... Anything else?

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
Which one would you want the most? And I'll be on today.

Just RNG'd this guy

Diglett/Diglett ***
Level 1
Jolly
Arena Trap
IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31
Scratch-Sand-Attack

Vulpix/Vulpix ***
Level 1
Timid
Flash Fire
IVs: 31/10/31/31/31/31
Ember

And now this! Sweet Jesus, I'm on a roll.

Last edited:

JaySawn

Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
Years
Which one would you want the most? And I'll be on today.

Just RNG'd this guy

Diglett/Diglett ***
Level 1
Jolly
Arena Trap
IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31
Scratch-Sand-Attack

Vulpix/Vulpix ***
Level 1
Timid
Flash Fire
IVs: 31/10/31/31/31/31
Ember

And now this! Sweet Jesus, I'm on a roll.

Is articuno okay?

(25char limit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back