• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Hey guys! I just came by to say goodbye for now! :)
Cause starting tommorow, i will not going to be able to participate in any forums :(
You know, christmas is coming so i need to spend time with my family (although PC is also my family :D ) So bye for now! Dont worry i'll be back on january 6 gmt +8

Gonna miss you guys!

~Amaterasu :)

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
Years
Cause starting tommorow, i will not going to be able to participate in any forums :(
You know, christmas is coming so i need to spend time with my family (although PC is also my family :D ) So bye for now! Dont worry i'll be back on january 6 gmt +8

Gonna miss you guys!

Okay! :D
I hope to see you in January 6! (Which is the day the school vacation is over....)
Hope you have a good time with your family! :3
Bai!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Gonna miss you guys!

Aw, well, have a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you nothing but happiness! PC will be right here when you get back, and we'll miss you too! <3

Years

Gonna miss you guys!

Ah okay see ya for now Amaterasu and have a safe happy Christmas. See ya in 2014 and don't worry, PC ain't going anywhere!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Starting from tomorrow, I'll be going on a mini-holiday trip with my family and I won't have much access to the Internet, if any. I should be back around the 30th. Until then, farewell PC and Merry Christmas everyone!

Maybe I'll hop in on Christmas if I can but not too sure.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Starting from tomorrow, I'll be going on a mini-holiday trip with my family and I won't have much access to the Internet, if any. I should be back around the 30th. Until then, farewell PC and Merry Christmas everyone!

Hey, well, have a great and safe trip! I'm sure it'll be great, and we'll be here to greet ya when you get back. c:
And Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you'll have a cozyyy one. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Have fun on your trip, Nathan! Merry Christmas to you and I hope to see you back here on the 30th! <3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years

Have a nice trip JNathan, and merry early Christmas too. I hope to see you again on 30th :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

See you till then Nathan!! I go visit relative on Christmas so I get where you're at. See you when you come back and have a Merry Christmas!!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
So where we are, they have now added wifi. And since my dad built the place, we get free access to it for our stay so I can say I'm kinda back, but not at full activity though!

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
Years
Hi everyone!

I've been off PokéCommunity for ages (can't remember how long :P) because of real life stuff. But I'm back and I'll (hopefully) be on a lot more. :chu:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hi everyone!

I've been off PokéCommunity for ages (can't remember how long :P) because of real life stuff. But I'm back and I'll (hopefully) be on a lot more. :chu:

Nice to have you returned! We're always sad to see PC members go, but, we're more than happy to see you've returned, and I'm glad that everything has worked out for you!

And yes, we do indeed hope to see you on more often! <3 It's nice to meet you btw. :)

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
thai is here :3

Hello people of PC! I am not new, I just made a backup account for Spys, my main account. Carry on! ^_^

Years
Alright, well long story short, i gots to go... had to decide between pokemon or food and food won out so i had to sell my game and 3DS for food money while looking for a new job. It's been fun, don't know when I'll be back, but I'll see y'all when I see y'all!
Farewell

Years
Alright, well long story short, i gots to go... had to decide between pokemon or food and food won out so i had to sell my game and 3DS for food money while looking for a new job. It's been fun, don't know when I'll be back, but I'll see y'all when I see y'all!
Farewell

Aww sad to see you go... I understand if real life kicks in, but we still do have off-topic (aka non-Pokemon) sections here if you like. But anyways, have fun on your future endeavors and do return sometime when you can!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'll be absence, just to let everyone know where the most electrifying member went off to. Nowhere. Showdown won't be seeing me there either during this time. Peace!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Aye, Sector. I hope you're alright. Just promise me we'd keep in touch on skype at least, yeah? See you soon, brother <3

Years
I'll be absence, just to let everyone know where the most electrifying member went off to. Nowhere. Showdown won't be seeing me there either during this time. Peace!

Okay, see ya for now Meister Sector.

Don't go away for too long okay? PC would be sad if you left for ages again.

Back