• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current RPs and plans

Years
I'm thinking I might join Pastel's RP when it goes up. Sounds really unique and fun. Other than that finishing Gunpowder is the main goal. I do have a few other RP ideas of my own I'd like to do at some point too though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
So things look a bit different now hah.

I'm writing posts for Journey Optional whenever I have finger-energy and brain-power enough XD at the same time, I'm revamping Beyond a little bit to get us back in shape there. Basically, pokémon stuff.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Pretty much enjoying every moment of Pokemon Z. Persona has dwindled down in activity in my POV but I guess that's what happens when I play as an introvert. Not too much talking.

Also, hyped for the Harry Potter RP by Strange.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
Z is my baby and I love it to bits. Lots of activity, lots of progress, lots of characters and lots of promise. Getting to the point where the plot and personalities of PC's can start to develop more and more and I love reading everybody's content.

Can't forget about Persona tho, the hype for that RP will always burn in me, sitting on the wagon of the hype train before the next GM post sends us off.

Pastel's new RP also has me intrigued. Werewolf character? yes plz.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
My main plan is p much "finish ur shit anna" so I'm catching up on Journey Optional though I'm hitting a bit of a wall there. The end of the first half is in sight and I want to see it to full completion!! Also I finally tapped smthn out for Beyond and am planning some JP antics to get back into the groove. :> I feel like I should plan some stuff for my character there cause I'm floundering a little.

Years
Right now I'm GMing Gunpowder, Capes, Supremacy and Journey Optional (we can stop pretending The Latter Years is alive lmao). Gunpowder is starting to close in on its conclusion after over two years of activity which is nice, we'll soon be entering our final set of arcs and I'm really excited for that. The hype seems to be coming back a bit for the other participants too.

Capes is getting reopened for new SUs, but it's moving along well enough. We're in the middle of a pretty major plot event and I'm looking forward to seeing how people handle it and the aftermath.

Supremacy and Journey Optional are just casual things for people to enjoy. The schedule for the latter has totally gone to shit though haha, that's why I made Supremacy even more relaxed.

As for what I'm not GMing, I'm in Z and I'm really enjoying it. I hadn't really had much in mind for my character's plot arcs until recently and now that I've got some more defined stuff planned for the future I'm really hyped to get into it. Really enjoying this one right now.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Gunpowder is as gunpowder always was, but now I've joined up in two new rps; supremacy and Kingmarch. Supremacy is fun, and I really want to keep writing despite the time restraints. I'm actually probably going to do a solo post sometime today just to get something going for myself and come one step closer to getting a new character. Meanwhile, Kingmarch hasn't even started and I'm already plotting out characters I'll interact with, what their importance will be and most of all - how and when they'll meet their end. Because that's obviously the funnest part of it all.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Gunpowder once people actually post and we move on. Although tbh, I could have had seven mini arcs if I actually bothered to just write for it.
Enjoying "Z" Although i'm taking it waaaay more casually than I normally do. Yet again, its stayed on my weekly to do list so maybe thats a good thing.

I've got a thousand ideas on the backburner, and am presented with about three daily by my lovely other half. So I'll probably end up co gming something at some point. Who knows what the future holds y'know?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Idk what happened to For Supremacy? People were so hyped in the discord chat and it seemed to have died down though.

Still planning on creating more posts for MerkAVA if people don't actually post more. I wouldn't want that certain RP to die.

Back