• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Hi Nami!! c: Im gonna sign up :D

Im gunna finish the rest after my shower k c:

Name: Kailey Marks
Nickname: Kai (pronounced kay)
Specie: Lycan

Appearance: Pic c: ( image with skool outfit tho ;D)
Spoiler:

Personality: Kailey, in one word is stubborn. Never ever does she do a favor for anyone, yet she's fast to ask for one. (NOT DONE)

History: (What is your history before you entered Youkai academy? Note: Some Youkai's amight have already lived in the human world.)

Weakness: (This might only be filled by the Youkai who's weakness depends on the person, everyone has a weakness.)

Other: (Anything else we should know?)

Code: Cherry strawberry!!~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well, Solo's looking half-dead in the hallway outside of class, if anyone's interested.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Yep. But I'm not playing as one, so all I can do is give suggestions.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yep. But I'm not playing as one, so all I can do is give suggestions.

Why so serious...?

You really should have a character who's pretty much a polar opposite of the ones I've seen; rarely serious and actually friendly to people.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Not at all! Says so in her character sheet; it's just that Elene happens to attract a group of friends that she can readily use.

I can't help but feel you're being racist against Succubi, Eve. They don't even steal souls! In this setting...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Not at all! Says so in her character sheet; it's just that Elene happens to attract a group of friends that she can readily use.

I can't help but feel you're being racist against Succubi, Eve. They don't even steal souls! In this setting...

Funny you should mention the Succubi, I'm busy writing out the Rating for FORSAKEN. Heh. "M" Rating. Mostly because the RP will probably be pretty morbid, but Succubi (and Incubi) are some of the demons that could attack in the RP.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Funny you should mention the Succubi, I'm busy writing out the Rating for FORSAKEN. Heh. "M" Rating. Mostly because the RP will probably be pretty morbid, but Succubi (and Incubi) are some of the demons that could attack in the RP.

Save that topic for the RPD.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Fun fact, ShinyDiamond! We actual had already moved the discussion to Visitor Messages.

Researching these things is fun, and educational.

@PinkSapphire: Seeing as there's a school uniform, are there mandatory P.E. uniforms for swimming and so on? If so, may we have some images of them, please?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
:cer_shifty: Takumi is glad Solo is out of class. Until he knows his name, he'll call Solo Tantrum in his head. Fits Solo, right? :cer_laugh:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@PinkSapphire: Seeing as there's a school uniform, are there mandatory P.E. uniforms for swimming and so on? If so, may we have some images of them, please?

Hmmm… I never really thought about, will get on it right after school.

Why so serious...?

You really should have a character who's pretty much a polar opposite of the ones I've seen; rarely serious and actually friendly to people.

You'll pay for this in necklace amount.

:cer_shifty: Takumi is glad Solo is out of class. Until he knows his name, he'll call Solo Tantrum in his head. Fits Solo, right? :cer_laugh:

Totally fits the Lycan puppy!!

Seems like we'll be having another Lycan puppy! Welcome back on PC Sweety! And welcome to Youkai Academy!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Seems like we'll be having another Lycan puppy! Welcome back on PC Sweety! And welcome to Youkai Academy!

Let it be a girl. LET IT BE A GIRL. IT IS!

Probably Solo's only hope at finding a friend... Or at least, someone /not/ to hate.

This... This is going to revolutionary-big character development for Solo. I imagine this will certainly be interesting.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
hehe c: well here's my finished SU~ -^^-

Name: Kailey Marks
Nickname: Kai (pronounced kay)
Specie: Lycan

Appearance: Pic c: ( image with skool outfit tho ;D)
Spoiler:

Personality: Kailey, in one word is stubborn. Never ever does she do a favor for anyone, yet she's fast to ask for one. She can be pretty demanding if she doesn't get what she wants. Kailey, on the bright side, can be sweet and caring if you get to know her. Like not all the time, no way, but allotish. (can't find a word sorry -.-; ) She likes to be around people and cause Drama from now and then, just to make things fun and she also never thinks twice about what she does. But on some good sides, Kailey has a great sense of humor and loves to laugh, she's very trusting and kind to friends... and loves to eat their food. Getting on Kailey's bad side would mean having to watch you'r back at all times. Not that she would hurt anyone, but she would embarrass them or use her telekinesis to mess with them. Even if she's not the best at it, or ya know, something else bad. Her sassy nature is not exactly the best, but after a while people get used to it. Kailey can be shy sometimes but not allot, only mostly to new faces. If she's seen them for atleast a day or so they seem to her that she's known them forever. Kailey also has a strange phobia of Bugs, she just get's creep'd out by them whenever she sees one.

History: In Kailey's early life she was born in the Youki dimension. She lives in a big Youki city , in a nice little neighbourhood near the border of the city. She grew up with only her Father only, since both of her parents had a divorce. Kailey never liked her Father, he always tried to boss her around and make her do stuff she doesn't want to do. Like cleaning her room. At the age of five, Kailey wen't to a private Lycan only school. She never liked it there because everyone was so self centered and un-caring, and so Kailey started to become liek that a little. Not much but just to fit in. And the teachers were horribly strict aswell, never said good job to any of the students. When Kailey tried to explain it to her Father he just said that everything was going fine and that she should stay at the school. At the age of 13 she wen't to a middle school , for any Youki. Kailey thought this would be better but there were allot of Witches who weren't the nicest to her. After this, Kailey decided to drop herself out of the school without telling her Father. And now, at the age of 16 she had been entered in Youki Academy, hoping this would be the best school so far.

Weakness: Magic and Bugs (( she just hates bugs.

Other: Nope, not rlly c:

Code: Cherry strawberry!!~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Heh, that reminds me. While we're on the topic of Phobias...

Solo has two or three distinct fears, though I think it'd be fun to see if someone finds out what they are without my explaining.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Turns out that both of the Lycans are stubborn asses. Whodda thunk it?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Turns out that both of the Lycans are stubborn asses. Whodda thunk it?

Are those wedding bells ringing?

Could be a total coincidence, though I would probably agree in saying stubbornness is indeed a Lycan trait. However, you'll see it in different forms. Her stubbornness seems to have room for sympathy, unlike Solo's.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I don't know; she might think Solo's necklace is a bit fruity. d:

Stubbornness is...kind of impossible as a racial trait. It could be a part of their culture or society, but I don't think it's possible in a biological sense. 'Cause it's just an aspect of personality.

Back