• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

ajg.dude

Just a simple Hack lover.
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2009
he must be busy.
well I already PMed him this question, but seeing as zel is knee-deep in work, I'll ask it here. I am sorry If this is considered spamming, but I don't have excel and can't open the shinygold dex, so:
where can I find a horsea?
EDIT: I got the answer, thanks.

Last edited:
Years
he must be busy.
well I already PMed him this question, but seeing as zel is knee-deep in work, I'll ask it here. I am sorry If this is considered spamming, but I don't have excel and can't open the shinygold dex, so:
where can I find a horsea?

its in the Whirl Islands fishing or surfing.

Why don't you just open up the rom in advancemap and look for yourself?

Doesn't Advance Map have some viruses stored in it..................

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
i know that this probably has been asked before but.....can you trade pokemon betwen this hack and pkmn emerald ect.?also before coming to this site i downloaded pokemon shiny gold and it was in spanish, did somebody took the time to translate it or do you speak spanish zel? de donde eres?

You cannot yet, as I need to activate a flag in order to allow you to trade with the non FR/LG versions. Since trading is not really necessary, I'll be doing it at Oak's Lab, in Pallet.
And I'm from Argentina, so yes, I speak spanish, but no, that version was translated by a friend. After that, nobody wanted to take the tedious work of translating the newer versions (anyone's free to do translations to other languages if they want, by the way) I'm not working on translations because I prefer to work more on the game than delaying myself with translating.

I just realized something, Zel once you finish the rest of Kanto, is that the completion of Pokemon Shiny Gold? I mean besides glitch fixes and the like.

After Kanto and Mt.Silver there's a little extension of the adventure, and mainly the rest of the legendaries. But the next Beta only will reach Mt.Silver.

Has anyone else gotten the glitch in the violet city PC and pokemart where the tiles are all messed up and you can't move or get out of it? because now I can't get the egg from the prof's aide and the kid on route 32 wont let me by even though I've beaten the gym and gone through sprout tower(another glitch?).

Too many mistakes lead me to think in a patching or bad rom problem. Try getting a different rom and try patching again.

wait, so the entire game will be finished in beta 6?
and then polished up in beta 7, right?
also, is there a walkthrough up for beta 5?

I dont think there are walkthroughs updated with the B5 yet. Maybe there's people working on it. But, dont forget the usual Gold guides still work (with the exception for dungeons' directions)

---

So, I have finished a big part of the Pallet's event, but I still have to improve everything a little more. After that, I have to fix the Pallet's interiors and that stuff (finally I fixed that "fake" New Bark lol)

Oh, and it'd be appreciated if, from now on, you can let me answering the questions about the game myself, I think people would prefer a reply from the game's author, dont you think? :P
If it's a gameplay question, make sure to check the walkthroughs and then the Help thread before making the question, as always!
-Thanks!

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Hey Zel, I got an idea. If you're going to keep the Cinnibar Island Volcano, maybe you can make it so players can enter it an explore a new cave. I think that would be fun.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
Hey Zel, I got an idea. If you're going to keep the Cinnibar Island Volcano, maybe you can make it so players can enter it an explore a new cave. I think that would be fun.

Yeah, thats not a bad idea at all. Perhaps a good place for a certain Fire Bird to be found?

Well zel, glad to see you are making so much progress. I hope you get the new BETA out, I'm dying a little inside everyday until it is released. :P Anyway, keep it up bro. :D Peace.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2011
Im Not askin where but what legendarys are in SG? i saw a vid on youtube saying if u get 30 hoen pokes a cave opens up in the park above goldenrod where you can catch deoxys, is this true?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Im Not askin where but what legendarys are in SG? i saw a vid on youtube saying if u get 30 hoen pokes a cave opens up in the park above goldenrod where you can catch deoxys, is this true?

How can that be true...When there isn't even a mountain range in Goldenrod?!

Hehe...Golden.rod

Zowayix

hi
Years
I saw that video too but it is obviously fake.
The legendaries you can get in B5 are Ho-oh, Celebi, and the 3 Legendary Dogs/Cats/whatever.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Yeah, Since you can't get to Pewter in B5, you can't reach the old man and have him give you a Silverwing

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Is there a way you can learn water pulse? I can't find the tm. So is there a move tutor?

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Zel im am a huge fan of your hack and i have seen your legendary beast battle video and there is a song that i think would suit the battle better than the one you used for their battles(not to sound like a know it all) it was a remix Nintendo made but never used in sapphire of their original theme in crystal just search suicune ruby on youtube it is the first video sorry i couldn't have been more help

Last edited:

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
oh yeah, i forgot about that!

Oh yeah, i never finished the pokemon league, so i have a question: is lance still there, or did he make carlos it?

No it's lance then carlos challenging you for the title.

Zel im am a huge fan of your hack and i have seen your legendary beast battle video and there is a song that i think would suit the battle better than the one you used for their battles(not to sound like a know it all) it was a remix Nintendo made but never used in sapphire of their original theme in crystal just search suicune ruby on youtube it is the first video sorry i couldn't have been more help

Zel could just look on sappy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2015
Hello you guys. Im new in this forum.I like that game very much.I found pokemon shiny gold is a great game.

Years
o.0 Haven't posted in here for a while...

Anyways, I finished Beta 5, and I must say that I'm very impressed. The rivals, trick house, remixed G/S/C music, and the phone booths are just awesome. I can't wait to play Beta 6! :D

Back