• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
I'm sorry. I didn't know. Anyway, I just got a new FireRed, so I am reseting for a shiny Charmander. Does anyone know if the sprite of the starter is shiny? I don't think it is, but what do I know?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
tyranisneasel said:
I'm sorry. I didn't know. Anyway, I just got a new FireRed, so I am reseting for a shiny Charmander. Does anyone know if the sprite of the starter is shiny? I don't think it is, but what do I know?

Cool, I am going for it too! But u actually have to go to the summary and look at it to see if it is shiny. I hope I get mine soon, I have been at it for two months.

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
Years
MetalMario said:
IIRC, Japanese Yellow doesn't support GBC colour. (I'd expect that all your Pokémon would show up in the same colour.) There's 3 explanations I can think of for this:
1. You were looking at it using a Game boy system. Does everything else (besides character sprites) appear blue?
2. It's a glitch. Possibly a Missingno. with Nidoran♂'s art but a different palette. Did it learn the usual level-up moves? Did it evolve at the usual level? Into a Nidorino?
3. You're looking at it under G/S/C/Stadium GS. Shinies can technically be found on Colour-gen games, but only with the usual odds, and you can't see whether or not they're actually shiny. If you trade such a poke to a Metal-gen game, it'll show up as shiny. This is because there isn't a specific flag for shininess; Pokémon with particular IVs are intrerpreted as being shiny by Metal-gen games. Were you looking at it under a Metal-gen game?

And, BTW, you're welcome to become a member if you wish.
I turned it on on my SP, Viridian Forest is blue, but his Pikachu is Yellow, his Pidgey Brown, and his Caterpie Green.
&I he's 7 and doesn't know about Missingo, and he's not in the right place of the game I don't think. I tonly knows Leer and Tackle.
&I can't exchange it wiht my gold or silver, because it's japanese.

I would like to become a member, I've been hunting for a shiny Marill all day now, but still nada. I don't need a shiny to join do I?

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
Years
SamBee said:
I would like to become a member, I've been hunting for a shiny Marill all day now, but still nada. I don't need a shiny to join do I?

Nope you don't. Just have to be on the hunt :)

Oh and Yami only just noticed on your Shiny Card. Miltank what a beast :D.

Years
SamBee, you're in.

Maybe I was wrong and Japanese Yellow does use GBC colour. (I thought it was just the US version.) It's probably some sort of glitch or maybe Nidoran♂ always looks like that in Yellow version.

Years
Hey everyone, no luck with the egg race, but I am still accepting people to join, i just need your AIM sn or your MSN, people have siad they wanted to join but no information was given, so, you give AIM or MSN info, promise to hatch a pokemon from the safari zone either in R/S/E or FR/LG, and i will invite you to the chat

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Deen said:
Oh and Yami only just noticed on your Shiny Card. Miltank what a beast :D.

Yes shes a beast, but i love her <3

SETH_xd001 said:
sorry for ya time, I just like shines so much I HAD to have'em, so I cheated. I'll never veiw this page again

Best news i've heard all day, goodbye ^_^

well yet again nothing has shown up.. HM after i've finished training Koffing i too may join in the race to hatch a Safari Zone shiny.. im think Phanpy as i've been breeding for one on and off for quite a while, so PM with some of the details if you wish.

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
i think i, too, will join the egg hatching hunt. i think i'll work on elekid. because dey are koo'. (i'll never do that again.)

oh and ETH xd001 (or whatever) you're viewing the page again :/

Dr_random

I am... All of Me
Years
shcSyko.gif

shcbanner4reg.png

fwufwufuwufwufwufwufwufuwufwufwufwufwufuwufwufwufwufwufuwufwufwu

I'm a good faker, eh, Haunter Master

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
SETH_xd001 said:
shcSyko.gif

fwufwufuwufwufwu

It would seem that you have mastered the art of posting images, well done. Now since you are not saying anything of any use to us, could you please leave...

Years
MetalMario said:
Nice work with the cheater, HM and Yami! I'm very glad it didn't erupt into one of those you-know-whats... ;)
Ugh. Looks like I spoke too soon... u.u

SETH_xd001: This is SPAM. If you don't wish to be a member of this club, fine, but don't spam, as it's against the rules and very annoying. If you persist, we will contact the mods and you may risk being banned.

Years
Hey!

Just wondering if I could be a part of this club. I would love to hunt for shinies with y'all!

:t334: CaptainBrain

P.S. I have no shinies. I've seen a few though, I never have pokeballs when I see them. <_>

Back