• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
I'd like screentshots.

Also, after playing the current beta, I'd have to say that I enjoyed this game more than some official games and I'm looking forward to the next beta.

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Cali
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
I have a quick question, how do you open the game? when i double click the RPG maker it says that it isn't present, and then closes, any other way to play the game?

Pera

I'm sooo excited!!
Years
When you download and unzip the file, there should be a file called RPG_RT that has a picture of eevee on it. Just double click and it should work. No need to use RPG maker or anything. :)

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Cali
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
When you download and unzip the file, there should be a file called RPG_RT that has a picture of eevee on it. Just double click and it should work. No need to use RPG maker or anything. :)

I did that but it says that the file isn't present though.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Woo-hoo, new musi-

AI v2 - Jenova AC version(ff7 ac) Might use for the final AI battle, XDR.(end of act1)

. . . D: Oh. My. God. That's the most awesome song EVER. Just when we all thought that there wasn't any possible way to make this game any more epic... you added that and did the impossible. D: I sure as heck can't wait for Wenseday now!!! :)

P.S. Will you only be able to make one Pokemon shiny? :\ Because if that's the case I'll be torm between shiny Charizard, Ninetails, and Pidgeot. :D

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Breaking radio silence since i've handed in my essay.
Whoa. lots of replies to tread through. thanks for the comments ill quickly get through the essential ones.

@DarkAlucard
-It's not a hack, Instead of using a readymade pokemon game and modifying, i used RPGmaker2003. which is why stuff like the battle system, and menu management is different.

@Miksy
-Yeah, that FF9 song is pretty good, might find a use for it somewhere.

@BCKC
-I am planning to eventually allow the day/night system to have an auto function, where it will switch from day to night every hour or so.
Sadly, I can't change encounters without creating a seprate map (luna and sola forests are totally different maps, rather than just tileset swaps like other day/night maps)

@mikachu
-Are you sure theres no RPG_RT.exe file?
just look for any EXE file inside the folder.

@mew_nani
-Yeah, I did always love the FF music.
I still don't get why nintendo don't use more updated music. They still seem to be using Midis. The B/W music doesn't seem much of a step up from the GBA music. Full on Mp3 tracks would be nice.

-For every shiny you can scan you can turn one of your pokemon into a shiny. So if you're lucky enough, you can have all your pokemon as shinies.
So you can have your charizard, and eat it too!

--
Went through a whole bunch of nonsense involving my laptop.

basically, I had to reformat my laptop.
I didn't loose any SPEE data (as I was done on development and was only doing testing). And now my computer runs extremely fast (and doesn't heat up!)

A million kudos to atomic reactor for suggesting dropbox btw. I've now gotten more acustomomed to it; and it's amazing.
It automatically uploads anything on the folder online and syncs with it's servers.
Plus, it keeps previous versions of files, incase you accidently overwrote something.

I've moved my main project file into the dropbox folder so theres no way of me loosing progress, unless the servers themselves go down.

--
Final testing phase is started. need to one more runthrough then it's done.
It will most definetly launch on wednesday.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
WEE-HAW! :) I'm glad you can have more than one shiny. (I better scan them all... I now have a new sidequest. :D)

Although, to tell you the truth I had no idea Nintendo uses MIDIs. I wonder why? I could see if it's a fangame with limited resources and money, but... Game Freak has caboodles of money. They could hire a full size orchestra, a choir, the whole nine yards. Maybe the systems themselves can't handle it... or maybe it's a standard thing. They've been using them since the beginning... maybe they just want to continue the trend? I have no idea. :\

Can'twaittillWensedaycan'twaittillWensedaycan'twaitfor...Wenseday! :) *Drops out of joy-induced Hyper Mode* Congratulations, you just made my whole week! :D

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Cali
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
I found the ext file, and double clicked it, but it said the file isn't present/registered. Ill try using my desktop and see if it works on there instead of my laptop.
~~~
Edit:
Same result for my desktop.

Last edited:

Pera

I'm sooo excited!!
Years
May I ask what operating system you have? (windows xp, linux)
It's also possible that your computer dosn't have something it needs.

I'll go and check this.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Well, I promised some screenshots ^^

Comments:
1. The big green thing in the back and the small machines in the front are animated :D
2. Should I change berry tree?
3. People in background/tiles have not been changed yet. Should I attempt the hgss version of the gym?
4. N/a
5. Will change the face pic thing.

I'm unexpectedly busy this week due to school. You guys might have to wait a bit for the graphics edit. Sorry :(

EDIT: Mikachu, could it be that you did not unzip the file? I also cannot open the file if I directly go in the zipped folder on my XP laptop.

Attachments

• Oak's Lab.PNG
    Oak's Lab.PNG
    15.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Tasto Creek.PNG
    Tasto Creek.PNG
    28.4 KB · Views: 28
  • VS Falkner.PNG
    VS Falkner.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 32
  • VS Caterpie.PNG
    VS Caterpie.PNG
    15.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Rival.PNG
    Rival.PNG
    17.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
i rz waiting for this game 2 come out!!!!!!!!!

Now be glad I don't speak fluent noob.

Great news to hear, now for the question of going to bed for school tomorrow or staying up waiting for the release.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Im tired. Had to fix a last minute bug.

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition v0.6- 70mb

-Limiting Band (disable eevee's exp gain for money.)
-Reserve Team (Allow carrying of a second team)
-DYNO Obtained Legitimetly (day/night/new/old)

-Latios Summon
-Skarmory
-Machop
-Voltorb
-Wingull
-Krabby
-Smoochum
-Magby
-Elekid
-Growlithe

Events:
-Rainbow Tower
-Silph Takeover
-Gym: Chuck
-Find Captain
-AI: Geosigma

-HOW TO OBTAIN LATIOS:
Spoiler:

Remember, if you are the first to report a bug, you get put on the beta tester list. the more bugs, the more starts = higher spot in quality testing part of credits.

If theres lots of glitches(which i suspect there might be) ill be putting out a patch a week from now.

lastly, the following eevee is a bit buggy, it gets into weird animation frames at time and whatnot. It's a work in progress. The following eevee related glitches shouldn't be reported.

Last edited:
Years
I found a bug on the latest(0.6).
When I fight the AI on the ship, I get it to its pure form but when I try to select the virus type 1, it doesn't work. (I tried with all forms of eevee I have and nothing)

Oh, almost forgot. When I am on both the elevator down event(the one that I get to underground and have to go to silph co.) and the silph co. team rocket event, the event repeats if I go back there(I.E, if I go back to the tower and then go down the elevator, the event restarts as if it hadn't happened)

Edit:
Oh and when I enter the tower with Crystal the first time, she doesn't appear on the elevator. Same thing when we go down the elevator. She is on the normal position when we go out the elevator, though. (We as in my character, silver and Crystal)
Edit 2:
Nevermind about the first bug, it's not a bug. I had to use the skill called AI Virus type 1. .-.

Edit 3:
I found another bug, the pokémarts aren't doing anything when I choose "Shop".

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
i found a bug, when i tried to fight the corrupt zubat in the cave, after i beat him, i get an error saying that the script referenced a hero that doesn't exist. I have a team of 4 pokemon at this point though i don't think this could be the problem

edit:
Yep just removed one from my team and this was the cause of the error

Last edited:

DrZues

Eevee trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
alright I've already ran into one shiny but, how do you change on of your pokemon into a shiny? and were the shinydex can I access it?
EDIT:
MUCH MORE IMPORTANT: The game crashes wen I fight the zubat, I've heard from monkeyboi that removing a member of ur team seems to be the problem but, that didn't work, monkyboi can you tell me you excact team that didn't crash the game so I know witch pokemon I should remove.
EDIT 2:
Ok so the exact problem was that when I beat the zubat kukuna would reach lvl 10 and therefor evolve so I guess you can't obtain a beedril cause it crashes the game.

Last edited:
Back