• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

Getting me some lobster for my 22nd.

Killing my funds, but I'm gonna enjoy it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Good 22nd Carchar! My 16th will be on September.
Jz, i joined the Naruto club. Again receive my thanks.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My headache was gone long ago.
Hello Arrow-chan! I'm good and you?
Something about ghosts? It must been when Jz said this was a ghost thread.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm here.
Eating, blasting a Disturbed song, and PC. I'd say this night is turning out pretty well. c:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Well hello Slendy!
I'm not eating, i'm not blasting a Disturbed song but i'm on PC so your night is definitely better than mine.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know how to get you food over the internet. D;
But-

now you can blast a Disturbed song. c:

I'm tempted to create an animation of two Magikarp repeatedly using Splash, then set it to that song. ;D

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
So I'm curled up with a hot water bottle stuffed up my dressing gown and I'm still cold. My heatings broken and it's 2:30am. :[

Give me your warms people.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Jess, it's simple. Upload the food in your computer then after, JNathan can download that food :)

I tried uploading food into my computer before but before I could completely upload it, my computer starting to have sparks flying out of it for some reason. I know it works tho 8)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
The band? Disturbed.
Oh, I bet Jz is right. I'll just shove food into the USB thing. c:

@Somniac
I'll try to shove my cat into the USB thing, as well. He's really fat and a great heat source. T:

@Jz
Obviously your computer couldn't handle the delicious food you were trying to upload! Try again with gross food.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Somniac: It's not cold where i live. Actually my fan is on to keep a normal temperature.
@Jz: Why didn't you say this before?! I'm totally going to try it. Or you can post an image, send it to me, then i'll cut my laptop screen with a knife to eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back