• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Circle

Should the main character have dialogue or remain silent?

• Dialogue

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Silent

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
You're welcome and don't rush into an update. You're probably preparing for finals or something else that takes up a lot of time.

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
When will we get the game to play. By all its features it sounds preaty interesting.

Years
Semester almost over. Hopefully all the great games on pokecommunity will get a slight boost in production. Hope you havent given up of the project 00Vampire. I really want to play this.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Where's The Link??

Umm.. Everybody.. can you give me the link in this game... This game looks nice... :'( plss give me some link..

SMA_H

The Dark Victini in Disguise
Years
Yay!

Any updates 00Vampire? I really don't wanna see this project die.
Me neither. But I do want every mortal on this earth to bow down to me. BECAUSE...
I AM SMA_H! THE DARK VICTINI IN DISGUISE!!!
P.S. Ya double posted there, DForte.
P.P.S. Very nice game. Like the aura thing.
P.P.P.S. I am beginning to work on my own game, Legend of the Dark Victini. I might need some help though.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
I'd like to say that this looks like a really interesting game. I hope that you finish it. I think that it is great how you have strayed away from traditional Pokémon game play and have approached it at an entirely new angle, yet still retain the same feel that Pokémon games should have. The battle system looks very good and there is a good variety of Pokémon. But on the bad side I think that the people do not fit in with the gen 4 tileset and some of the buildings do not fit with eachother (the gym and the Pokémon Center for example). Aside from that I think this project has great potential. Keep up the great work! :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
i have a little idea like but the pictures from the pokedex you ahve on the forum in the game as the pokemon you get catch like for example you have a totodile the picture from the pokedex will be the pokemon picture instead of the same ol boring way the nintindo created i think it will make the game more intresting :)

CharizardManiac

First Gen Ultimate Trainer
Years
Wow, this looks really incredible! You've incorporated ideas and styles totally different to that of game series and it all works. I've never come across the ideas of your game and I'm glad that I finally have. Looks like it's going to be a great game, please keep working on this :D Good luck!

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
Okay, so I usually just lurk, I don't really post here, but this thread has got me raring. This is god damned amazing... just saying. The graphics look spectacular, the concept is innovative, and the progress is... halting.

I just hope that it's not some horrible, ominous sign. It's beautiful work, and it'd be a shame to see it discontinued.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
Looks great, and the differation in the regular combat system is subtle enough to provide a unique experience while keeping the feel of Pokémon. Which patch are you using, PowerPatch, DestinyPatch, something else/custom?

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
when is there gonna be a demo of this game!!?? im sick of waiting for this game to come out! been waiting for a while!!!!!

Back