• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
If you could own anything Lucario or Riolu related in the world, what would it be and why?
I would own a lucario or at least a plushie of a lucario

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
If you could own anything Lucario or Riolu related in the world, what would it be and why?

Probably a Lucario or Riolu plushy, lol

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I always loved Lucario, there was always something about him that I liked, I'm not sure what it is exactly, but I love Lucario no matter what, it's probably my favorite Fighting type, and definitely one of my overall favorites.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Just a reminder for everyone: The Riolu Drawing contest ends in two days, so don't forget to submit your drawings if you have not done so already! I will not be extending this contest anymore, so the 20th is the last day!

Also, here is an interesting question for the club:
Let's say you live in a Pokemon world, and you had a Lucario or Riolu (or both) with you, and you happened to come across an advertisement for the Pokemon contest. (like the ones in D/P/PT where you decorate your Pokemon with accessories and outfits, then have them dance, then show off moves to the judges) The prize is not stated, but the winner of the contest is awarded with something extraordinary. Would you join? If so, then why would you join? Would ask friends to also sign up? Who would you have join the contest between Lucario and Riolu? Explain.
If I lived in a Pokemon world, and I had both a Lucario and Riolu with me, I would definitely sign up for the contest. I think it would be fun, and it would be a great experience. I would ask friends to sign up, so that it would be more competitive and so the contest can become more interesting since I would be competing against my friends, and not just random people who I don't know. As for which Pokemon I would have sign up, I would have Lucario sign up for the contest because I would rather keep Riolu with me.

Last edited:

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Meh, still don't have a scanner, so I still can't upload any drawings... D':

Let's say you live in a Pokemon world, and you had a Lucario or Riolu (or both) with you, and you happened to come across an advertisement for the Pokemon contest. (like the ones in D/P/PT where you decorate your Pokemon with accessories and outfits, then have them dance, then show off moves to the judges) The prize is not stated, but the winner of the contest is awarded with something extraordinary. Would you join? If so, then why would you join? Would ask friends to also sign up? Who would you have join the contest between Lucario and Riolu? Explain.

Long question~ Yes, I would join, because I like contests more than battles. Battles have become slightly boring and repetitive to me -_- I'd ask my friends to sign up, that way it'd be more fun and competitive. Also, then we can talk about it afterwards (e.g. did you see that guy? That was a freakin awesome move! ^_^)
I'd sign Lucario up for it, because I know them better and would be able to make better move combinations. I think of it more as an anime contest, where the Pokemon show off their moves, then have a contest battle.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Let's say you live in a Pokemon world, and you had a Lucario or Riolu (or both) with you, and you happened to come across an advertisement for the Pokemon contest. (like the ones in D/P/PT where you decorate your Pokemon with accessories and outfits, then have them dance, then show off moves to the judges) The prize is not stated, but the winner of the contest is awarded with something extraordinary. Would you join? If so, then why would you join? Would ask friends to also sign up? Who would have join the contest between Lucario and Riolu? Explain.

No, I never really liked Pokemon Contests at all, I much prefer the path of a trainer rather than a coordinator, if this was Pokeathlon however, I would definitely join, (the prize would probably be something out of my lines of interest, such as a fancy dress up accesory), other than that, no, I would not join at all.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
Let's say you live in a Pokemon world, and you had a Lucario or Riolu (or both) with you, and you happened to come across an advertisement for the Pokemon contest. (like the ones in D/P/PT where you decorate your Pokemon with accessories and outfits, then have them dance, then show off moves to the judges) The prize is not stated, but the winner of the contest is awarded with something extraordinary. Would you join? If so, then why would you join? Would ask friends to also sign up? Who would you have join the contest between Lucario and Riolu? Explain

i wuld, but mainly fer the fun aspect, and i wuld ask fer em 2 join if they can, and id have lucario join, im sure he is a great dancer and move user, and im sure he wuld b adorable if i dressed him up ^_^

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
Also, here is an interesting question for the club:
Well...Pokemon contests. I've never took part in one of them. I'm actually quite interested in the ones in the anime, but I know nothing about those in the games, and as they aren't part of the main storyline, I haven't tried them out. Weeks ago I was interested to try joining one but haven't done so :P

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
Activeness: i check PC everyday
Pokemon Partner:Lucario Sprite where hes kneeling, looks less vicous.
Why:i've always loved lucario because of the anime, the movies, hes just so awesome :D
Password:Wave-Guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Ssj3 Pikachu! I don't really think any of the sprites look that vicious... maybe.

Sorry for the late announcement, I have been busy lately with more important things and I have not been able to go on PC for the last few days. But the winner of the Riolu Drawing Contest is, Rio448! Congrats, and thanks to all of the participants! The next event is not scheduled or planned yet, but if anyone has any suggestions they might like for a contest, feel free to let me know.

Here is another question for the club:
If you were allowed to take pokemon to school with you, would you take Lucario/Riolu with you? Why or why not?
If I was allowed to take both Lucario and Riolu to school with me, I would. Only because it would be interesting to have them around during my classes.

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
I won? Awesome :D

If you were allowed to take pokemon to school with you, would you take Lucario/Riolu with you? Why or why not?

No, would be kinda like taking a pet to school with you. Would be to distracting, especially since I got some really boring teachers lol

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years

I would most likely keep it in a Pokeball at all times.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
*claps* Congrats Rio! Anyways, take a Pokemon? I'd definitely take Lucario with me, because he could give me answers and the teachers wouldn't know, because he would be able to talk to me mentally. Also, it'd be much less boring and I could show off my Lucario. Then again, I'd probably be made to put him in his Pokeball... D:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
*claps* Congrats Rio! Anyways, take a Pokemon? I'd definitely take Lucario with me, because he could give me answers and the teachers wouldn't know, because he would be able to talk to me mentally. Also, it'd be much less boring and I could show off my Lucario. Then again, I'd probably be made to put him in his Pokeball... D:

Hey that's clever! Seriously!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
If you are talking about questions regarding either Lucario or Riolu's skills or stats, you can ask a question if you like. If not, then i'll post a question sometime before or at the start of next week.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Happy Halloween everyone! Heres a halloween question for the club:
Would you take your Lucario/Riolu Trick-or-treating with you? (Supposing you still trick-or-treat, unless you don't) Why or why not?
I wouldn't mind taking Lucario and Riolu trick or treating with me. I know they would love to get candy and chocolates, and i'm sure they wouldn't look suspicious anyways because everyone is in a costume. They would blend in just fine.
;)

By the way, I was going to post a question regarding one of Riolu's skills, but i'll save it for the end of this week since I used a Halloween question instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back